Is Goku Beatable?

Goku definitely destroys such as Thor, Odin, Thanos (MUI Goku stomps them effortlessly simultaneously), etc... doesn't stand a chance against cosmic beings or such powerhouses as Franklin Richards etc...

Last edited:
He just loss a couple weeks ago.

Well the op shows Thanos with the gauntlet, who would most certainly smack the shit out of Goku. Thr problem is the DBZ verse is in general on a pretty high tier power wise, which makes people think they're invincible.

The Marvel universe alone has a number of cosmics that could beat his ass.

These videos brought the salt

Cheers man.

For me Goku would solo the Avengers, no problem, Hulk and Thor last longer than one minute but less than five providing Goku is enraged and wants it over.

Against Justice League is a bit more tricky, Superman causes major problems ofcourse. WW also causes problems as she is also mega powerful. Goku would beat after a good fight.

Flash is interesting, Goku is fast but not that fast, once he touches Flash though it is over.

Full powered ultra instinct Goku makes it as far as Odin, Zeus etc. So right to the top of Sky Father level which is impressive considering they are God tier.
Instant Transmission is as fast as a thought, Goku is god-tier martial artist, plus a literal God(Super Saiyan God) PLUS Ultra Instinct. He would solo Flash at any moment and would also solo the entire Marvel and DC universes combined tbh. Except MAYBE, like you said earlier, the One Above All, Living Tribunal, etc. Goku's punches literally tear apart reality, see the fight with Hit and his ultra instinct mode. So even if reality warpers have inherent advantages, there is the possibility that Goku could still defeat them. His power has gone off the charts as Dragon Ball has progressed.

There is this video here
which goes into some cool details
But keep in mind, Buu literally screamed to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to escape from an entirely different dimension, Janemba also could warp reality in Hell, etc. So it isn't as if he hasn't faced off against reality altering powers. I know there are different levels to all of this though.

Honestly, Goku is probably the fight One Punch Man needs.

Goku only wins cause his opponents always gas killing all his friends waiting for Goku to show up

Then Goku shows up late and acts like a hero

Goku is the biggest fraud, don't even get me started

Also, Vegeta >>> Goku. I really wish DB would make Goku a side-character now. Retire him. Stop adding new freaking SSJ forms and shit. Blah.

Can he lose a fight. Who can beat him in his world or any like DC or Marvel or Star Wars, etc...

Step 1. Tell him to reduce his power level to that of a normal human so he can challenge himself.
Step 2. Shoot him in the face

Came in to post these as well. Love those videos. They aren't as visually amazing as the Superhero Beatdown (or whatever it's called) with its live action, high budget cinema fights, but Death Battle has a much more entertaining and knowledgeable analysis of the matchups.

Also, Vegeta >>> Goku. I really wish DB would make Goku a side-character now. Retire him. Stop adding new freaking SSJ forms and shit. Blah.

Vegeta is literally never more powerful than Goku. He was always my favorite character as a kid, but facts are facts, buddeh. Every time Vegeta temporarily pushed ahead, Goku would step up with another level of ability he hadn't yet tapped into.

Vegeta is literally never more powerful than Goku. He was always my favorite character as a kid, but facts are facts, buddeh. Every time Vegeta temporarily pushed ahead, Goku would step up with another level of ability he hadn't yet tapped into.
I didn't say he was stronger, just greater than. Cooler than. A better character, but I can understand why, in the context of discussion whether Goku is Beatable, you'd think I was saying that. Obviously Vegeta has never surpassed Goku. But he is greater than.

He's fictional, so yes. It just depends on what the writer wants.

Hope this helps,
Elon
You are 100% correct.

But to answer TS' question.

Goku can be beaten. He has lost before. He would have lost multiple times if he didn't have help. He would have lost to Vegeta and Kid Buu if the gang didn't help him. He couldn't beat Cell. He gave up.

He had lost to Jiren. Jiren could have thrown Goku out of the tournament if he wanted to.

I bought the arguments. Death Battle used advanced analytics and reason to make a decision.

People who didn't like based it on the fact that they like Goku more than Superman.

Instant Transmission is as fast as a thought, Goku is god-tier martial artist, plus a literal God(Super Saiyan God) PLUS Ultra Instinct. He would solo Flash at any moment and would also solo the entire Marvel and DC universes combined tbh. Except MAYBE, like you said earlier, the One Above All, Living Tribunal, etc. Goku's punches literally tear apart reality, see the fight with Hit and his ultra instinct mode. So even if reality warpers have inherent advantages, there is the possibility that Goku could still defeat them. His power has gone off the charts as Dragon Ball has progressed.

There is this video here
which goes into some cool details
But keep in mind, Buu literally screamed to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to escape from an entirely different dimension, Janemba also could warp reality in Hell, etc. So it isn't as if he hasn't faced off against reality altering powers. I know there are different levels to all of this though.

Honestly, Goku is probably the fight One Punch Man needs.

What does "Goku is god-tier martial artist, plus a literal God(Super Saiyan God) PLUS Ultra Instinct" mean?

What context does this have outside of the Dragon Ball universe? How can this be quantified for someone with no knowledge of Dragon Ball.

I love one punch man, it’s a funny make fun of other anime’s.

But his opponents aren’t that strong, youd have to assume goku vegeta or hell probubaly even krillin would one punch the same opponents that he does.

Can you imagine him trying to one punch freiza? Don’t see that going down the way he’d expect it too.

Goku can hang with the cat, who is the universes god of destruction. The most powerful non god being In the universe.

ALL these others beings Thanos and who Ever else if they were in the same universe would Be weaker than the cat, so yes goku could beat them give those facts.

And lol at flash being faster than goku, instant transmission to one punch death. Done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back