Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

85 pages of people playing devils advocate like that bitch didnt pull a different version of what got the wal mart shopper shot.

Yall need to feel some type of way about people that use the police as proxy's for their ill intent.

Shit like this should be seen the same as SWATing.

85 pages of people playing devils advocate like that bitch didnt pull a different version of what got the wal mart shopper shot.

Yall need to feel some type of way about people that use the police as proxy's for their ill intent.

Shit like this should be seen the same as SWATing.

34 pages...of people speculating...welcome aboard

Seano is a troll so im not actually trying to seriously debate him.

Believing something like white privilege exists doesnt make me racist, buddy.

Your mental gymnastics are incredible.

As long as you can get to the conclusion of: "f**k white people".

Seano is a troll so im not actually trying to seriously debate him.

Believing something like white privilege exists doesnt make me racist, buddy.
Pot/kettle

this happens with white people .. with all kinds of people .. none of it becomes news .. no one says anything .. no one starts analyzing it to see if there was discrimination or if some poor idiot was offended .. the people involved just leave .. because they're not entitled to be there .. they're not special .. but it happens to blacks and all hell breaks loose .. can't touch the sacred negro .. now someone lost their job because these two idiots said so and that's the end of that

I really don’t get it...if a restaurant asks you to leave and you think they are discriminating against you...but really have no proof other than a gut feeling...you’re going to stay and man up? And then when the cops show up and explain that the law backs them aNd that you need to leave or will be arrested...you will again be a man and stand up for yourself...am I comprehending what you are stating correctly?
Are you missing the part where the company admits they were in the wrong and the police admit they were in the wrong ?

holy shit 85 pages and we still haven't determined if loitering in a business is enforceable

And nothing backs it up.

All i see is a company and individual scrambling to not have social media trash their business that could potentially cause cost starbucks millions im damages. Or ruin that womans livlihood all on the backs of of eye wittness statement.

If i called you a pedophile. And my claim went viral, youd be fucked. And even if you hadnt even been near kids nobody will even care. We can go to court you can successfully prove your innocence and still nobody would care.

You would be socially labelled a pedophile. And do you wanna know why? Because social media and the news would rather spend the front page and big headline letters on you being accused of being a pedo, and after you are proven innocent, the story of your innocents would get buried on page 3 in a small article.

And do you want to know why??? Because people love being outraged.

Starbucks has two choices here. Fight this and lose millions but eventually down the road be vidicated of all wrong doing

or

Immediatly do everything they can publicly to placate the mob. And its so fucking obvious that theyve chosen option b. Because a company wide closure for a day to have all staff at all locations get racial bias training??? People and locations who were nowhere near this event are now suddenly guilty and require training???

You need to clue in on whats really going on here. You are completely fucking lost.
And nothing contradicts it , the rest is just angry ranting

Quite a reach there buddy. Please show me where I said fuck white people.

You didn't say it in so many words. But you contradicting yourself shows it.

Your line of thought:

A. Racism is judging the group on the actions of the few.

B. I'm not racist

C But, all and only white people have privilege.

You are willing to contradict your principles just as long as you can come to the conclusion of vilifying and throwing white people under the bus.

Last edited:
You didn't say it in so many words. But you contradicting yourself shows it.

Your line of thought:

A. Racism is judging the group on the actions of the few.

B. I'm not racist

C But, all and only white people have privilege.

You are willing to contradict your principles just as long as you can comedy to the conclusion of vilifying and throwing white people under the bus.
So I didnt say "fuck all whites". So why did you put it in quotation marks?

You can't go by a video that starts when the cops have people in custody. As far as I'm concerned, there is no evidence because we are simply not privy to the interaction. She could or could not be racist. Not sure what this anecdote had to do with Starbucks as a whole.
The evidence of wrongdoing is the testimony of witnesses to the incident who have no obvious reason to lie or take sides. They claim the 2 guys did nothing wrong besides refusing to leave. I posted what I consider a neutral summary of the whole situation the other day.
See post 1244,
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...n-in-starbucks.3749077/page-25#post-140531111

And STILL... I am mystified by this thread still going.

So I didnt say "fuck all whites". So why did you put it in quotation marks?

I didn't say you did, I said it was the conclusion that you came to.

Arguing with leftists, it seems that they are always willing to compromise their principles as long as they can come to the conclusion of "white people are shit", "f**k white people".

It's the same when debating the migrant crisis in Europe.

Leftists: we need migrants, migrants are good, we need them to do jobs and for the economy!

Me: in Europe, we have automation and youth unemployment as high as 20% in some countries. There are no mass labour shortages that we need millions of illiterate, unskilled Muslim men.

Leftists: yeah ... well, you deserve to have migrants, because you had an empire and you invaded their countries, f**k you!

it seems as though, the left are willing to completely change and contradict their position on issues, as long as the conclusion shits on white people, they are happy.

Last edited:
Sherfront posters talking about that rules are rules and Starbucks has the right to kick them out is missing the whole point. The point is that if that’s the rule then it needs to be enforced consistently. It makes no sense that a white woman gets a pass for loitering but a tall black man doesn’t.

Sherfront posters talking about that rules are rules and Starbucks has the right to kick them out is missing the whole point. The point is that if that’s the rule then it needs to be enforced consistently. It makes no sense that a white woman gets a pass for loitering but a tall black man doesn’t.

Actually is makes perfect sense. Which one is most likely to frighten away customers?

Back