***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What would you say to the next contender for Golovkin, perhaps Canelo Alvarez?

Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo has a lot to prove. I see why he’s eating that kind of meat, trying to get the extra edge. The man (Golovkin) is the real deal. 36 years old and he’s still fighting like that? …I wanted to see what the guy had. I went inside to brawl with the guy and he got me good. Good for him.

What would you say to Canelo?

Vanes:
Run!
Well, unlike Vanes, Canelo isn't a quitter and fights more than once every 3 years. Props to the guy for getting a big payday but lets not pretend he's anywhere near what Canelo is in terms of talent and heart.

This fight was such a huge waste of time.

I feel sorry for the people that actually went out to go watch it. Had to sit through a women co-main event, then watch GGG pad his record in under 5 minutes...Jesus

Do you think Canelo was slamming DBol and Tren for months to get huge for a show prior to his Clen use?
That was my first thought when this news first broke.

That Canelo possibly bulked so much on anabolic roids to gain a power advantage for the rematch and used Clen to cut.

What I wanna know is why farmers would feed fat reducing drugs to cows in Mexico. How does that raise profit

That Canelo possibly bulked so much on anabolic roids to gain a power advantage for the rematch and used Clen to cut.

What I wanna know is why farmers would feed fat reducing drugs to cows in Mexico. How does that raise profit
Less fat more meat and its better.
Think meat yield.

because lean meat is preferable to fatty meat. Go to any supermarker and a pound of chicken with skin/fat is like $2.50/lb.... but a lean chicken breast is like $5.99/lb.

Vanes did well in the first, that's all really. Couldn't gauge much from GGG's performance. Looked to be slowing down but I don't know.

Lol, are you the guy who said that Puerto Ricans get shit for fucking up the languege? Then I heard DR ppl have sing song accents as well. I have no idea if that's true but I definitely read/heard that shit somewhere.
OK so you got the inside joke, haha, you've been following, I was probably the guy that said both those things.
I speak 4 languages, obviously English and Spanish are my native level tongues, but Italian and Portuguese I can navigate fine as well. I'm native born American but sort of a hobby linguist...Ask me, fuck the rest of them, I've been all over the place and have spent time with plenty.

Oscar implies that GGG is ducking Canelo

In a recent interview, Golovkin said the probability of a Canelo rematch was "10%."

De La Hoya believes that Golovkin is making all of these negative comments, because he remembers what happened in the last three rounds.

"(Golovkin) knows about the rematch, regardless of when, because Canelo is going to fight in September, and he's going to fight in December again," De La Hoya said to ESPN Deportes.

"We want to keep him very active, Canelo wants to fight as much as possible, whether or not the fight with GGG happens or not, [Canelo] will be there. The Canelo train is moving forward.

"The last [drug] test that Canelo had was the hair [and it was negative for clenbuterol], so it's ridiculous with all of the negative things that Golovkin has said about Canelo. That is why I strongly believe that the last three rounds of the fight against Canelo have been on the mind of GGG... the power he felt against Canelo, and the fact that he could not hurt him or land on him."
https://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-h...-127907?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sounds reasonable to pump the fight up

I like it
Ggg the villian
canelo would be getting a lot less heat for the piss test if he didn't act like a bitch towards golovkin.

dude gets caught cheating, gets suspended and has his fight cancelled, and his immediate response is that this happened because GGG is ducking him. it doesn't get any dumber than that.

If I can speak on Sean's behalf here, I don't think he dislikes GGG the man, he just fucking hates his fans. So what he does is kinda downplay GGG a little b/c GGG doesn't have a style that Seano naturally likes, as well as the added benefit of trolling said GGG fans whom, as mentioned, he hates.

I've seen Seano give compliments to GGG. He's sold on the fighter. It might've taken him awhile to be sold on the fighter, but he is. What he never will be is nice to GGG fans. He doesn't like us, so he mocks us and messes with us, and probably over criticizes GGG b/c he knows all of us nut huggers will get angry, and he finds that to be a fun hobby.

He did it with my guy Matthysse for years, b/c Matty doesn't have a style he's super fond of, but also us Matty fans can be pretty outspoken b/c Matthysse is awesome and we want the world to know. Pac fans, Loma fans, it's not the fighters he dislikes as much as the fans he dislikes. Which is why he seems overly critical at times of a fighter, he knows that he's gonna get shit for it and he doesn't mind that one bit.

Am I on the right track here @Seano ?

Your theory would make perfect sense, except there is one fatal flaw.

It doesn't explain why @Seano is a Mayweather fan, for he had the worst fans ever..

And @Strange King If you're here, fuck you too!!

Fuck you too @DeJulez !!

#pacstreetelite 4 lyfe

canelo would be getting a lot less heat for the piss test if he didn't act like a bitch towards golovkin.

dude gets caught cheating, gets suspended and has his fight cancelled, and his immediate response is that this happened because GGG is ducking him. it doesn't get any dumber than that.
Exhibit A , it works

Back