How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

Very unlikely. Mostly because anyone with critical thinking skills can determine that this isn't Trumps fault. Decades of using immigration as political strategy at home has led to these policies.

And the non left doesnt trust the media at all, that coupled with how obviously misleading and sensationalized the journalism is I'd say we have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully within a year or two we're filling all those FEMA camps with leftists.
It was strictly a Trump policy, and he can change it with one phone call. Quit lying!

Your FEMA camps are filled with retards and losers, BTW hows the internet connection there?

Obama was separating families the same and nobody gave a damn. That's just the main propaganda talking point of the left right now. By reinforcing lawn and order President Trump is actually avoiding more suffering.
They never ever separated families coming for asylum, they would separate people coming in IF the parent had a criminal record. They simply send back the families that tried to come over, like every other country in the modern world.

Its NOTHING at all like what is going on now. Trump is holding up this policy to get funding for the wall that Mexico was going to pay for.

What Hitler speech was that from?

It was done in Germany

It's being done off the waters of Italy

It's being done In Jerusalem

We are at war and the enemy thinks outside of the box ways to attack.

Fund massive groups to overwhelm borders

You do know that the leaked Hillary emails specifically said to call anyone Hitler as a last resort if you had no argument.
Yikes. You bought that fake news? Lol.

It was done in Germany

It's being done off the waters of Italy

It's being done In Jerusalem

We are at war and the enemy thinks outside of the box ways to attack.

Fund massive groups to overwhelm borders
There were more (55,000) trying to cross in 2014 and people were not stealing kids and babies from parents.

There were more (55,000) trying to cross in 2014 and people were not stealing kids and babies from parents.

Stealing?
You cannot enter a country illegally.
What about the cage photo during the Obama years.

There are just too many.

There has to be an end at some point

Stealing?
You cannot enter a country illegally.
What about the cage photo during the Obama years.

There are just too many.

There has to be an end at some point
You send them back as families. You charge and separate the ones with criminal records.
Border crossing were at something like a 20 year low during Obama. In fact there was more going back to Mexico than coming in as well.

Taking people's kids when they come for asylum IS stealing, plain and simple. What the fuck kind of person do you have to be to think this is legit and ok? Please tell me.

You send them back as families. You charge and separate the ones with criminal records.
Border crossing were at something like a 20 year low during Obama. In fact there was more going back to Mexico than coming in as well.

Taking people's kids when they come for asylum IS stealing, plain and simple. What the fuck kind of person do you have to be to think this is legit and ok? Please tell me.
They should be in a mental asylum

There seems to be this concept arising that the policy of family separation seems to reflect a whitening of America and a concentration camp type of mindset. And that anyone who has not been fighting Trump any step of the way has shown that they always approved of an embraced the disenfranchising of non white immigrants and wants America to be Aryan. Do you think this issue has guaranteed that cultural social justice based leftism will dominate the country in the coasts and flyover country?

Stop.

Very unlikely. Mostly because anyone with critical thinking skills can determine that this isn't Trumps fault. Decades of using immigration as political strategy at home has led to these policies.

And the non left doesnt trust the media at all, that coupled with how obviously misleading and sensationalized the journalism is I'd say we have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully within a year or two we're filling all those FEMA camps with leftists.

Somebody out there has to bring the average IQ down to 100. If you wonder who these people are that have to be down in the 60 range to average out for the 140's, I present to you @Tropodan the cultist who has allowed his media bubble to turn him into someone who hates half of his countrymen.

Somebody out there has to bring the average IQ down to 100. If you wonder who these people are that have to be down in the 60 range to average out for the 140's, I present to you @Tropodan the cultist who has allowed his media bubble to turn him into someone who hates half of his countrymen.

Half of my country"people" hate me, for not submitting to their ideology. You have it reversed.

Second of all, I diversify my media resources wonderfully, but mostly do open source research through a variety of places including Stratfor and other private Intel orgs.

You're a flamer of the classic variety.

And my IQ is somewhere between 115 and 125 by the way lol.

It was strictly a Trump policy, and he can change it with one phone call. Quit lying!

Your FEMA camps are filled with retards and losers, BTW hows the internet connection there?

Not bad, but we get raped on costs just like cell phones. My girlfriend pays the internet bill but from what I remember we pay over 100 bucks for fiber OP and a basic cable package and home phone. I pay 130 a month for my cell phone for 2 gigs of data and free long distance anywhere in Canada.

Back