Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

Man Diaz would fuck Colby up,too bad we'll never see the fight

Nick Diaz last won in the Octagon in 2011...he is irrelevant and calling out Daniel Cormier is beyond silly. The guy was never even champion at 170, how is he going to beat the two belt LHW and HW champ especially when Diaz kryptonite is well rounded fighters with a wrestling base who are willing to use the wrestling?

Colby smokes Diaz, especially at this point, Nick doesn't give a shit about fighting or winning, just wants to get paid.

Anyone saying Nick would beat Colby easily are saying so because of their like for Nick/dislike for Colby. Nick has been out for how long, and last won when?

Nick's guard could potentially present some problems, but outside of that..Colby is a NIGHTMARE stylistic matchup for him. He's not stopping the TD, he's not outpacing and then swarming him, and Nick has rarely displayed that sort of one shot power that could instantly put away Colby coming in.

Colby's style is Diaz kryptonite 2.0

Add that to Nick's inactivity, and it becomes significantly less likely he'd be able to win.

Why just Nick can't come back a win a fight at 170 to get a money fight?

RDA would be favourable... cause Colby wrestlefucks him

Man Diaz would fuck Colby up,too bad we'll never see the fight
giphy.gif

I think Colby even has way better cardio than Diaz. I think Colby would TKO Nick, his pace is incredible
Colby only finish average fighters like Griffin, Diaz would smash him

There's a whole lot of posters not hating Colby all off a sudden.
Bunch of filthy animals

Does UFC have parties where all fighters (past and actual) gather around?

I imagine Colby in a corner, sitting there with Masvidal, and Nick, Nate, Woodley, Till, Usman, Lewis, Bisping, Perry, RDA, Werdum and other 30 angry brazilians coming towards him.

Surely, Tony Ferguson would be there saying "Where's your kid at, where's your kid at?"

Oh, I forgot about Jones.
Jones would be in the bathroom every 30 minutes and would miss out on all the action

I still feel like Colby has someone think these up for him. I don't see him being as quick witted with it like conor or chael.
HAHA this!
Or I can see him scrutinizing his draft while sweating over the keyboard for two hours.....
.....SEND......."That'll teach that dummy head"....(Leans back....hopes Nick's not online to respond instantly....)

Colby would UD Nick’s ass.

Also fuck Diaz, dude in his thirties still acting like some 16 year old in a street gang.

Back