Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

HAHA this!
Or I can see him scrutinizing his draft while sweating over the keyboard for two hours.....
.....SEND......."That'll teach that dummy head"....(Leans back....hopes Nick's not online to respond instantly....)

No doubt that tweet didn't come off the cuff it was drafted, edited, prepared, checked, then sent... Colby has no natural flow to his sh!t talking he is a rehearsed talker & twitter typer...

Ha ha that's good.
The first thing this guy says that isn't absolute shit.

yahoo, more WWE shit to bring the sport down. Colby and everyone like him in MMA are scum and make the sport look like a joke.

yahoo, more WWE shit to bring the sport down. Colby and everyone like him in MMA are scum and make the sport look like a joke.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

If fans didn't eat that shit up, guys like Colby and Conor and Nick wouldn't be as popular as they are.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

If fans didn't eat that shit up, guys like Colby and Conor and Nick wouldn't be as popular as they are.

1. Popular according to whom? Dana White. For the reasons of HYPE, which is his job.

2. GSP is far more popular than all of them and he rarely says a thing about his opponent.

This crap belongs in boxing and the WWE where the rest of the trash is.

The sport became what it is on the fact that it is an every mans sport on the backs of people like Chuck Liddell...a man with a degree in ACCOUNTING...a number cruncher...beating the crap out of people. A sport anyone, in any field, could be a part of. One that had class and style.

Not trash talking gutter trash bullies with an IQ of a gnat that has no choice but fight to stay out of prison.

1. Popular according to whom? Dana White. For the reasons of HYPE, which is his job.

Like I said, don't hate the player, hate the game. Nick has always been popular and has never really been on Dana's good side. Colby doesn't get promoted very much by Dana either, yet everyone talks about him.

Conor did have the hype machine behind him, but even in his 1st fight in the UFC he already had a huge following.

Don't act like talking shit and WWE antics doesn't sell. MMA fans eat that shit up!

I dont need to hate the game since the game doesnt force it, PEOPLE choose it...and I named a person that proves it isnt needed.

Why do you think guys like Colby and Chael talk all this shit?

If fans wouldn't buy into it, they wouldn't do it.

Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva 1 was the biggest fight in the UFC at the time. Why? Because Chael talked a lot of shit and people became interested.

Why do you think guys like Colby and Chael talk all this shit?

Because they do not have the skills to earn fans respect. If Chael didnt talk smack, he would have next to no fans at all since his career was average.

Why do you think people like GSP do NOT do it. You require confirmation bias which is why you keep falling back to using the FEW that do it as an example of why its done instead of using the vast majority of fighters that do not.

Now ask yourself, how many other sports do garbage like this...and then you will find the reason why so many people look at MMA as if its a joke sport watched by trash like boxing and fake wrestling fans.

I don't understand your response?

Colby is great I'm a fan. He's not a natural at trash talking though and so far, nobody is paying attention, despite all the effort. He has some of the lowest following on Instagram and Twitter among his peers.
Colby's schtick is new; if he can get some social media feuds going it will grow. Social media is perfect for people who aren't naturally good at talking shit.

Besides, he likely isn't as familiar as his peers with the ancient art of buying followers yet.

Laugh now but eventually he will see Diaz somewhere and it will be the real Colby. Quiet, backing away, and afraid. What a phony.

All joking aside, terrible match-up for Diaz. Nick's brawler, plodding, and lack of lateral movement style plays right into Colby's strategy. I see a lot clinchwork and TDs from Colby. Sure, there's the submission threat, but if Colby can handle RDA's and Maia's BJJ, then Nick is in a world of trouble.

Pretty funny. I would enjoy watching them fight.

would absolutely love to see those two face off against one another.

Well, Colby said he’d fight him, make it happen. A mans word is his bond

Lol stinky would be scared of altercation I dont understand these twitter fingers

Back