Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

Damn, I'm usually against Colby, but he's alright right now.

one of Colbys better tweets even if he copy someone else - think what he wrote is valid. and true.

Lol. Colby Magana calls the cops if he hears Diaz is on the same side of the country as him.

Fresno Colby vs Stockton Nick?

DFW book this shit, San Jose, neutral ground, Nov 3rd.

Does UFC have parties where all fighters (past and actual) gather around?

I imagine Colby in a corner, sitting there with Masvidal, and Nick, Nate, Woodley, Till, Usman, Lewis, Bisping, Perry, RDA, Werdum and other 30 angry brazilians coming towards him.

Surely, Tony Ferguson would be there saying "Where's your kid at, where's your kid at?"

Oh, I forgot about Jones.
Actually, Yes, they do. It's called the UFC Athlete Retreat. And at the last one, this happened to an internet gangster, and the cops were called. I have a feeling the Colby / Diaz encounter would be quite entertaining, and possibly end the same way.

Colby could out wrestle Diaz, but he sure ain't winning the fight portion of an MMA match

I assume Colby is seeking a fight with Nick because money.

I imagine Colby in a corner, sitting there with Masvidal, and Nick, Nate, Woodley, Till, Usman, Lewis, Bisping, Perry, RDA, Werdum and other 30 angry brazilians coming towards him.

Surely, Tony Ferguson would be there saying "Where's your kid at, where's your kid at?"

Tony would be looking for the nearest cord to trip over.

colby is so desperate,hahaha there is no way this shit can last.

"hey colby remember that time you talked shit about everyone all the time?"

Colby: :: in anguished toothless voice :: ...yeah... i remember...

Nick probably won’t even reply ‘cause it’ll make Colby more popular.

Jones would be stealing everybody’s cars n crashing them.

If cobe wants to be beat retarded like half of Diaz opponents then he should sign the paper... But unless he sells it a little more, nick isn't fighting for cobe Covington money...

Meh... Cringby still trailer trash and would get slept by Nick and even Nate. Guy has 0 power and Diaz bros would force him to actually fight with no fear of the TD. Cringington gets tagged and humiliated standing, panic wrestles, ends up on bottom and gets humiliated more before getting strangled.

The Diaz brothers must be running out that Conor McGregor money, fighting court battle must be expensive.

Back