Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

Does UFC have parties where all fighters (past and actual) gather around?

I imagine Colby in a corner, sitting there with Masvidal, and Nick, Nate, Woodley, Till, Usman, Lewis, Bisping, Perry, RDA, Werdum and other 30 angry brazilians coming towards him.

Surely, Tony Ferguson would be there saying "Where's your kid at, where's your kid at?"

Oh, I forgot about Jones.

Colby dont get invited to those kind of things. Dana dont want that retard around unless he fights.

Does UFC have parties where all fighters (past and actual) gather around?

I imagine Colby in a corner, sitting there with Masvidal, and Nick, Nate, Woodley, Till, Usman, Lewis, Bisping, Perry, RDA, Werdum and other 30 angry brazilians coming towards him.

Surely, Tony Ferguson would be there saying "Where's your kid at, where's your kid at?"

Oh, I forgot about Jones.
Tony would have sunglasses on and he'd be walking into walls

LOL Colby's gonna get jumped for talking that shit.
There ain't no "nerd bash" in Stockton mother fucker!

Another wrestler that would just lay on Diaz the whole time.

Colby is Rodeo GOAT aint a pony that guy don't jump on to get a name

Stop promoting this guy.. He just wants attention, he's a fake gangstah.

Honestly. Why you care about what this guy has to say? You are all so dumb. You are donating him future $ by talking about him. just fucking stop.
Like that dead bitch in your av, fuck off.

He doesnt beat any diaz bro...nick would tko or sub this fruit cake in under 2 rounds..

Nate whoops him bell to bell too..

Stockton slaps for everyone
He wrestlfucks both of those overrated wannabes, btw Stockton is a shithole, i would never rep that cesspool.

I'M BUYING INTO THE HYPE!
BRING NICK BACK!
(Just to be disappointed again that his opponent won't engage and opt to neutralize while getting points for being on top)

always a fan of nick but he needs to hurry up and win a fight before becoming irrevelent

He wrestlfucks both of those overrated wannabes, btw Stockton is a shithole, i would never rep that cesspool.

Overrated wanna bes?... Whos resumes are littered with the names of top tier competition, as well as titles and title shots they both beaten some of the very best..colby has beaten who???? Colby wishes he could even step in the cage with some of fighters the diaz bros have fought and won agaisnt

Diaz bros are the O.Gs when it comes to MMA not fucking colby..lol Nicks been doing MMA since it was in highschool gyms with no gloves...

I'm with Colby on this. All Nick does is bitch, complain about not fighting, then turns down every fight offered to him. STFU.

Stop promoting this guy.. He just wants attention, he's a fake gangstah.

Honestly. Why you care about what this guy has to say? You are all so dumb. You are donating him future $ by talking about him. just fucking stop.

Thank you for talking about Colby

Colby only finish average fighters like Griffin, Diaz would smash him

I like Nick but his last finish was against daley who dropped him multiple times and that was over 7 years ago.

Daaammn, will Nickolas be too shook to clap back?!

Back