Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

Lol Nick just got verbally owbed by fuckin' Colby who has to rehearse his lines in the mirror.

(Just to be disappointed again that his opponent won't engage and opt to neutralize while getting points for being on top)

Nicks last 2 fights he fought terrified to engage with GSP or Anderson.

Overrated wanna bes?... Whos resumes are littered with the names of top tier competition, as well as titles and title shots they both beaten some of the very best

Nate has some really good top ranked wins. Nick is 1-7 VS top 10 fighters that are not LWs. And his one top 10 win was Paul Daley lol. Nick hasn't done fuck all. He won the SF belt beating a guy that went 0-3 in SF for fucks sake

Colby has to know if they cross paths, he's getting slapped. This time when he calls 911, it'll actually be the right number.

Colby fights in close to get takedowns which would be right up Nicks alley and he’s definitely out box and out pace Colby. Colby doesn’t pass the guard like GSP does or the old Diego Sanchez did which were fights Diaz lost to grapple heavy fighters. Colby doesn’t do much when he’s on top and Diaz would make him work the entire time with his active guard. 5 round fight I think Diaz pieces Colby up rounds 3-5. RDA stuffed a lot of Colby’s takedowns and he overcommitted a few times trying to take Colbys head off. RDA still won 2 rounds, Colby definitely won 3 rounds but it wasn’t impressive.

Diaz is a bigger WW than RDA maybe even Colby considering he’s fought at MW and would have a 4” reach advantage on Colby. Colby doesn’t have the footwork, and striking to implement the usual beat a Diaz strategy. He doesn’t have the power to stop Nick from walking through his punches. Against the Diaz brothers a mixture of stick and move, leg kicks and takedowns. Pressure fighting Nick is not a good idea and that’s what Colby is a pressure fighter. GSP has an outstanding jab which kept Diaz at a distance and had the top control to counter his guard

I know he hasn’t fought in a long time but let’s think about his last 4 fights he pieced up BJ, lost a close decision to Condit who had a perfect game plan, GSP who is head and shoulders above Colby in all facets of MMA and a juiced Anderson Silva. Diaz is always training if there is one person I don’t worry about ring rust with it’s Nick since he’s a natural born fighter and always in shape.

I see Diaz walking Colby down taunting him and finishing him against the fence in the 5th. Covington usually gets to fight at his pace. Nick wouldn’t let him

This has got to be the worst fight breakdown i have ever seen. Its like you have never seen a Nick fight

Once upon a time I would have said that Nick had the deadliest guard that Colby could find himself in, but that was a decade ago. Nowadays, who the fuck knows?

Nick only fighting on twitter these days meanwhile Nate is still waiting for Rapunzel to let down her hair

Colby would lnp Diaz to a win easily and Diaz will throw a temper tantrum and retire once again

Once upon a time I would have said that Nick had the deadliest guard that Colby could find himself in, but that was a decade ago. Nowadays, who the fuck knows?

Every single fighter Nick has ever fought, that was looking to take him down, has beaten him. How the fuck did Nick ever have the "deadliest guard that Colby could find himself in"?

haha im warming up to the colby schtick. He just told nick hes a fucking loser and to shut his mouth and nick replied by whining about the state of the ufc lol.

clearly the older diaz has fallen off

You've got it backwards. Nick whined about the state of the UFC, and Colby responded.

Colby has 45k followers and Nick has 500k. You don't have to guess who was replying to who etc.

You've got it backwards. Nick whined about the state of the UFC, and Colby responded.

Colby has 45k followers and Nick has 500k. You don't have to guess who was replying to who etc.
yet its still funny and works none the less. kudos covington. well played good sir.

yet its still funny and works none the less. kudos covington. well played good sir.

I'm generally disinterested in any created persona or act etc, I didn't growing up watching pro wrestling so the whole thing is odd for me. I definitely can admit to getting more interested in a fight when there is some heat between the competitors, but you didn't need DC and Jones to create a script, they had an honest rivalry going.

Colby was quiet and fairly nice guy for years, and completely ignored. Now he's brash and uncouth and putting on a fake persona to try and get attention, but we'll have to wait and see if it works. When you have 45k twitter followers you are being completely ignored by the general public.

I'm generally disinterested in any created persona or act etc, I didn't growing up watching pro wrestling so the whole thing is odd for me. I definitely can admit to getting more interested in a fight when there is some heat between the competitors, but you didn't need DC and Jones to create a script, they had an honest rivalry going.

Colby was quiet and fairly nice guy for years, and completely ignored. Now he's brash and uncouth and putting on a fake persona to try and get attention, but we'll have to wait and see if it works. When you have 45k twitter followers you are being completely ignored by the general public.
who hurt you bro? its alright, just let it out... lol
if you have 9 followers then youre being ignored. 45k aint bad considering hes boring af and like you said his persona is created. soon it wont be his persona and will become him. give it some time to flourish.

who hurt you bro? its alright, just let it out... lol
if you have 9 followers then youre being ignored. 45k aint bad considering hes boring af and like you said his persona is created. soon it wont be his persona and will become him. give it some time to flourish.

I don't understand your response?

Colby is great I'm a fan. He's not a natural at trash talking though and so far, nobody is paying attention, despite all the effort. He has some of the lowest following on Instagram and Twitter among his peers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back