Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because he's still a nazi. Dude shot a guy for parking in his driveway (while he was a cop), and beat the fuck out of his former gf and her then current bf.

He did all that BECAUSE he's a Nazi?

It's a prison survival kind of thing, but he should have 100% covered that shit up. I did what I had to do in jail but now I'm a free man I don't go around giving hand jobs for cash.

I remember his post from when the tattoo thing came out, he said removal and/or cover up "wasn't an option." Makes me wonder if it "wasn't an option" because he's "still a Nazi."

An angry white dude with paranoid delusions and on a drinking bender lashed out violently at a woman? This isn't possible.
You know there is something to that,

Black guys don't stick around long enough to get pissed at a bitch.

tenor.gif

Probably because he's still a nazi. Dude shot a guy for parking in his driveway (while he was a cop), and beat the fuck out of his former gf and her then current bf.
oh he had already beaten his former gf? not sure if angela lee has 50iq or she's just extremely naive, ffs

He did all that BECAUSE he's a Nazi?

I think it’s a testament of him being a piece of shit person which goes hand in hand with being a Nazi.

I think it’s a testament of him being a piece of shit person which goes hand in hand with being a Nazi, you will argue anything for the fuck of it you dork.

I just hate how folks have to sensationalize shit when it isn't even necessary. Nazi or no Nazi, you're a piece of shit if you hit a woman.

You know there is something to that,

Black guys don't stick around long enough to get pissed at a bitch.

tenor.gif
Lol'd.

What's also funny is I really wasn't trying to start a race conversation. Apparently just mentioning that the ex-con nazi who beats on women is an angry white man triggers some people. Like I'm saying only angry white dudes on drunken benders beat women. But whatever. That one dude's meltdown was worth it. Lol.

oh he had already beaten his former gf? not sure if angela lee has 50iq or she's just extremely naive, ffs
Girls love bad boys. Ted Bundy and Charles Manson used to get a ton of fan mail from the ladies. Go steal from your local groceries store and you might get some pussy too. Just make sure you don't run into off duty cops that will shoot your ass.

Dude said she was cheating for 3 years and was on a insomniac drinking binge.

This guy is ready to snap anytime now, he was a police officer, member of the neo nazis, and violently killed a black man for no reason other than hate.

He didn’t kill that black man for no reason. If i remember correctly the guy had parked in his drive way.

Didn't she say something when defending his swastika tattoo like

"he's such a nice guy he doesn't hate anyone"

BJ600lt.gif

Remember news came out that Julian Wallace put Jessy Jess in a choke? What do you expect when you are dating someone who looks like this?

julian-wallace_14jxjilxjhdil1rx9txo4w4d77.png

I don’t think that was jessy Jess. Wasn’t it Ashley Evans whatever the fuck her name is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back