Economy Last days of Tesla. Closing a dozen solar plants. Loses deal with Home Depot.

And America has never done anything like them as it rose to power? Like I said humans can be the same in every country lol.

Umm...Saudi Arabi's SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND...he is not doing business with a PERSON or BUSINESS there, but with the GOVERNMENTs fund. Hence why I brought up the corruption of their GOVERNMENT!

Umm...Saudi Arabi's SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND...he is not doing business with a PERSON or BUSINESS there, but with the GOVERNMENTs fund. Hence why I brought up the corruption of their GOVERNMENT!

Our government is corrupted as well so your argument is invalid.

Buying Tesla over Ford goes against all expert advice I have ever been given or learned about stocks. I know. lol.

At Tesla's price now? I will take that bet. I wouldnt a few days ago.

Just draw it up. 6 months. 3 months. Less than 6 months would be preferable.

Let's just check back in 3,6, and 12 months.

Think it's safe to say he was full of shit. Lots of big players are dumping their stock today, and the paperwork filed earlier this week confirms he never had funding secured.

If your company is supposed to be profitable in Q3, as Elon claims, why would you try to go private now?

Well, they just had their biggest sales Quarter ever, by an enormous amount. They had never delivered 30,000 units in a quarter before. In Q2 they delivered 40K. That's huge.

And bunches of people dumping stock would make it easier to take private, not harder.

I honestly think Musk is going through a midlife crisis.

Let's just check back in 3,6, and 12 months.

It won't be close. Either Tesla or Ford will win big. Ford is not a volatile stock and will stay in its range. Tesla will swing wildly either bottom or top.

I wouldnt invest in Tesla irl. I'll invest in Lulemon tho. Been treating me good.

Oh so hard so sad he had to work on his birthday....

Welcome to being a regular human fucking being you putz.

It won't be close. Either Tesla or Ford will win big. Ford is not a volatile stock and will stay in its range. Tesla will swing wildly either bottom or top.

6months will be interesting because if production is still crap and they have to go back fro more money, it could drop a lot.

"Enron Musk".. Fuck! <Lmaoo>

Makes sense that Saudis would want to invest in it as a hedge.

What you are saying about the energy supply for electricity is true but doesn't contradict what I said. The company still has potential to disrupt big oil and the auto industry, so obviously there is going to be a political agenda against it.

There is political agenda for it it too.

They don't want Tesla to fail, they want Musk to fail. The company is fine. Musk is the one in bad shape. Everything was going fine. Recent earnings went well and shot up the stock price. Musk may have saw it as an opportunity to totally roast the shorts and stepped on the pedal by saying that Tesla was going private. Which made the stock jump even more and burn shorts even more. This is all about Musk vs short sellers. That is the issue he is having. Even though he is winning it has been exhausting. He basically wants to get rid of all shit by going private. He is sick of what a public company has to go through. It is a distraction. All these shorts. lol.

The only problem people have with Tesla is they think the stock is overpriced. Which it was.
Let's be very clear about something, @BonesJones. You are correct that there is an agenda pushing both sides, but equivocating the disinformation power of those lobbies is asinine.

Trees don't draw a salary, nor do they enjoy a vote. The fossil fuel industry and its lobby enjoy a greater spending advantage over their opponents than the drug cartels do over our anti-narcotic government bodies. That's how uneven that see-saw is. Don't lose sight of this.

Yes, low PE ratio means death. Look at their stock. I will take Tesla stock over Ford any day of the fuckin week. Ford is fail. Amazon has high PE with no dividend . I will take them over Ford too.

fDAY.png

Oh dear, not you again!

There's really not tragic enough of an end to Elon Musk for my liking.

Elon Musk was at home in Los Angeles, struggling to maintain his composure. “This past year has been the most difficult and painful year of my career,” he said. “It was excruciating.”

The year has only gotten more intense for Mr. Musk, the chairman and chief executive of the electric-car maker Tesla, since he abruptly declared on Twitter last week that he hoped to convert the publicly traded company into a private one. The episode kicked off a furor in the markets and within Tesla itself, and he acknowledged on Thursday that he was fraying.

In an hourlong interview with The New York Times, he choked up multiple times, noting that he nearly missed his brother’s wedding this summer and spent his birthday holed up in Tesla’s offices as the company raced to meet elusive production targets on a crucial new model.

The events set in motion by Mr. Musk’s tweet have ignited a federal investigation and have angered some board members, according to people familiar with the matter. Efforts are underway to find a No. 2 executive to help take some of the pressure off Mr. Musk, people briefed on the search said. And some board members have expressed concern not only about Mr. Musk’s workload but also about his use of Ambien, two people familiar with the board said.

tl/dr: Musk is on Ambien. blames it for tweets. Claimed over Twitter that Tesla was going private on his way to airport on a whim. Funding secured. $420 a share. It was all nonsense. SEC goin after Felon Musk.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/16/business/elon-musk-interview-tesla.html

is-this-legal-absolutely-not-leonardo-dicaprio-the-wolf-of-wall-street.gif
Lol "Enron Musk" I say what you did der

I honestly don't know why this place (and the internet in general) has such a rage boner for Musk these days.

Sure, he's not perfect, but he's clearly a businessman with some pretty impressive and important goals.

I hope he and Tesla succeed.

All the puppets are just following their marching orders.

There's really not tragic enough of an end to Elon Musk for my liking.

"Enron" Musk (lol) has pushed electric vehicles forward. We are decades ahead of where we would have been without him. For that I am grateful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back