Cancer Survivor Asked to Cover His Face While Dining at Forks Pit Stop

lot of selfish people here. Eat your meal and be glad thats not your face all ripped apart

Respect for that dude for not giving a fuck and rocking it.

“I had no choice! It was running my customers off.”

well, you lose business for the half hour or so the guy was around, or you lose a whole lot more business when the story of what you did gets out.

25it8p1.jpg
<LikeReally5>

Let's be honest. Despite what people want to tell themselves to make them feel better, they won't lose much, if any, business long-term because of this.

Let the man eat in peace. It takes energy to watch over the Soul Stone.

You're talking about a guy who is likely a peasant considering he lives in a shithole like SC. Yeah, hes gonna get right on affording plastic surgery.

Missed post #22.

Seems like he'd want to cover up a missing eye and missing nose on his own.

I feel bad for the guy, but come on. I saw a person with oozing burn scars all over their face at a restaurant once and I straight up lost my appetite and didn't eat there.

I'd use pretty much any excuse I could find to wear an eyepatch.

I don't get why his face actually bothers anyone. It doesn't look good but he obviously went through some shit I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I also didn't realize there were so many pussies on these forums.

I'd think the open wounds (healed as they may be) are pretty dangerous for him in terms of possible infections; I'd do my best to try to get prosthetics or something to cover up the wounds for that reason. It seems like the place treated him poorly and didn't just ask politely with compassion, I mean if they were nice about it I could see both sides of the argument, but them being rude makes me fully on his side.

I feel sorry for the guy, but he could have done plastic surgery to look normal. The issue is children. Small kids get terrified when looking at someone like that. They don't really understand what they are looking at. The parents get upset. Yeah, the guy looks pretty 'creepy' and had I been in his shoes I would have gotten surgery. I think he enjoys some of the attention he gets.

{<doc}

Feel really bad for the guy and no he shouldn't be asked to cover his face by a restaurant manager. However, if I was him I'd probably do something to mask some of the scars as they are quite gruesome.

And fuck you guys for making me laugh about this

Seems like he'd want to cover up a missing eye and missing nose on his own.

I feel bad for the guy, but come on. I saw a person with oozing burn scars all over their face at a restaurant once and I straight up lost my appetite and didn't eat there.
Are you really that delicate?

I can watch an eye being dissected on a giant screen while chomping away without a care in the world.

This is really difficult.

Try as I may, my stomach is definitely turned by the sight of this man. It's terrible, I know. I absolutely can't control it. I'm just not gonna be able to throw down on an enchilada with this guy around. It's just a fact.

lot of selfish people here. Eat your meal and be glad thats not your face all ripped apart

Seriously, it's your bad luck if you're in the restaurant at the same time as this dude and have to do a little work to keep your appetite. But then you should take a moment and look at this dude, and then think about what you are considering bad luck.

Are you really that delicate?

I can watch an eye being dissected on a giant screen while chomping away without a care in the world.
Well, let's be honest. You're not a normal person

Well, let's be honest. You're not a normal person
According to #antifa I'm criminally normal.

If I have to wear that onus just because I like girls and cut my un-dyed hair short, I get to keep it.

Back