PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro! Fuck me man, I'd rather get eaten by a shark.

I used to swim crazy out in the ocean for fun, but I am scared to death of sharks, bears and if I lived in an area of crocs them too.
The odds of a shark going Quint on your ass and swallowing you whole is pretty low. You'll probably bleed out or lose a limb but the croc or bear it is gonna be violent, it's gonna be slow, you're gonna die and it's gonna hurt...a lot.

The odds of a shark going Quint on your ass and swallowing you whole is pretty low. You'll probably bleed out or lose a limb but the croc or bear it is gonna be violent, it's gonna be slow, you're gonna die and it's gonna hurt...a lot.

Bears start eating you alive after they incapacitate your ass....

You ever listen to Timothy Treadwell audio of when he got eaten up by a grizzly an then it ate his girlfriend?

Bears start eating you alive after they incapacitate your ass....

You ever listen to Timothy Treadwell audio of when he got eaten up by a grizzly an then it ate his girlfriend?
I didn't think that existed

Just finished raw
I’m loving everything

stigma-depression-woman-illustration_1320WJR-1.png

I like Ambrose and Rollins splitting up soon after Braun splits from ziggs and drew.

This has the potential to turn out like late 96 / and 97 where you have a lot of top talent in interchangeable feuds. HBK / Bret hart / Austin / taker/ psycho sid/ vader ... you could match any of those with any of the others very easily and many of those guys had several feuds going on at the same time. I think a similar thing can be accomplished with Braun/ drew/ Roman/ Ambrose / Rollins/ ziggler / Brock

Sansa will be dead
Sansa gets her comeuppance , she arc doesn’t end that dismal. GRRM has set it up that very few will survive, but some family’s will be gone.
So as your saying time is a flat circle, who were the first two major Tribes from The Old Men and First Men??

At least your parents had good taste in country, just shit taste in picking the city
Lol my dad was supposed to move to Grande Cache cause he has a mining background. Definitely chose the lesser of two evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back