Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

Gotta say, it's a little disheartening that some have chosen this hill to die on. This is something that we should all be on the same page on.

Play stupid games...

Get introduced to "The Pumper".

No Guardians Of The Galaxy where he's headed

I'll pray for him.

I find the 2nd degree murder vs. 1st degree murder debate on here kind of silly. The guy is a murderer. Lock him in a cage.

Last edited:
Don't you mean SC as in SOLITARY Confinement?

Never heard of PC before besides meaning Politically Correct or Personal Computer.

To quote someone very famous here at sherdog : "On second thought, No you're not. lol" ;)

what a square//dork/mark. pathetic.

Of course! I agree.

I hope we can also agree that this is literally the stupidest possible occasion to discuss this issue over and that only a racist or a complete, like simian level, moron would make a thread like this over this issue then proceed to ignore any posts with actual facts about the case while repeating "he was targeted because of his ideology".

I am glad we agree on that. IMO that is something the entire Left has lost sight of.

This is actually the perfect case to revisit this lesson, because people are so emotionally charged about it. While one side may be willing to forgive him outright, there is another side which is completely willing to ignore facts mitigating his guilt. I am not and have never argued that this guy is innocent. Just saying we need to be rational about it.

I like the arguments that Anglin can't be a real white supremacist because he's not subtle enough. Some real great subtext there. Thanks for the heads up!
What's funny is that I assume this will be Anglin's legal defense when he'll get in trouble with the law. "just a prank bro haha it was all a massive troll xD"

It's literally his instructions to dailystormer members who write, ahem, "articles" too. Be over the top so you have the excuse of being a troll but still spread your propaganda.

If he was an illegal, he would've gotten off scot-free. #whitenationalistprivilege

Gotta say, it's a little disheartening that some have chosen this hill to die on. This is something that we should all be on the same page on.

The OP clearly sees nothing wrong with him running over a poster solely because of what side he thinks the protester belongs to. People not supportive of white supremacist are the OPs enemy.

Birds of a hooded feather flock together.

The OP clearly sees nothing wrong with him running over a poster solely because of what side he thinks the protester belongs to. People not supportive of white supremacist are the OPs enemy.

Birds of a hooded feather flock together.

Regardless of the reason, this is clearly a partisan thing. There's another similar thread around here, and the tone of that one is completely opposite. It's about some minority hooker being charged with first degree murder, and some of the same folks in here dismissing any and all arguments for lessening the charge, are in there arguing all sorts of nonsense and excuses to argue her charges should be less.

I live by one rule here. You murder someone in cold blood, fuck off, rot, and die.

Hey Mr. Grappler. I appreciate that you attempted a well-thought out post. I watched videos from this incident a while back, but I revisited them in light of your post, just to be sure.

My opinion remains the same.
Here is some footage of the rioters taken shortly before the incident in the same area. As you can see, the rioters are attacking passersby in wanton fashion.

The rioters attack in packs and disperse. They had their own “perimeters” established in order to maximize confrontations with UTR as they departed their rally. This is a tactic used in other cities such as Portland, because the Antifas know rally attendees will be disarmed. They throw objects at cars as they leave and attempt to break windows using clubs, metal rods, etc. It means nothing that you found a stillframe that purports to show a street “free of people” for a moment in time. As you can see from the video I linked, the rioters are running about attacking cars and then dispersing. This is in fact what happened to Mr. Fields as he attempted to navigate around the rioters in an unfamiliar city. That fact is so well established that not even the prosecution disputes it. All they dispute is the immediacy of the rioters’ attacks.

There is also another important fact: Antifa terrorists were armed with rifles and were pointing them at UTR ralliers as they left. This was likely to instill fear, but the apparent threat of being shot is still enough to cause any reasonable person to panic. One gay Communist college professor, Dwayne Dixon, admitted to pointing a rifle at Mr. Fields shortly before the incident (it’s on Youtube, just search his name). It’s a fact, right from the mouth of an Antifa rioter. I wouldn’t blame anyone for stepping on the gas in response to that.

Moreover, video shows Mr. Fields braking, and it appears he honked at some point as well. I don’t know why the Antifa posters ITT keep bringing up the fact that he hit brakes—it cuts against guilt, because it tends to show he hoped to avert collision. If he honked, it shows that he wanted the rioters to move, not that he wanted to hit them. These facts are either ignored or minimized by people who want to see this young man executed or LWOPed.

At the end of the day, it looks like Mr. Fields either panicked or lost his temper in response to provocation by rioters. Either way, ramming his car into the crowd was an unreasonable response. He is guilty IMO of at least manslaughter, and at most murder 2. Murder 1 is out of the question.

I don’t have much faith in state courts of appeal, but I’m leaning slightly toward this case being reversed, if not for the issues discussed above, for prejudicial pre-trial publicity tainting the jury pool (probably the worst cas of MSM hysteria since the 2016 election). I’d be happy to take a sig bet if you’re so convinced of your position.

<36>

Regardless of the reason, this is clearly a partisan thing. There's another similar thread around here, and the tone of that one is completely opposite. It's about some minority hooker being charged with first degree murder, and some of the same folks in here dismissing any and all arguments for lessening the charge, are in there arguing all sorts of nonsense and excuses to argue her charges should be less.

I live by one rule here. You murder someone in cold blood, fuck off, rot, and die.

You mean the underaged hooker? Face value looking 0 into that case beyond just that facete there are infinitely more mitigating factors that I expect to come up that could result in a lesser sentence for that individual. Just the age of the individual, let alone if they were sex trafficked.

That could still mean none of those factors apply but there are a substantial amount of boxes that should be checked off before delivering a full bodied sentence to an underage person.

You have people in this thread arguing that premeditation requires the perpetrator to have known the victim.

You mean the underaged hooker? Face value looking 0 into that case beyond just that facete there are infinitely more mitigating factors that I expect to come up that could result in a lesser sentence for that individual. Just the age of the individual, let alone if they were sex trafficked.

That could still mean none of those factors apply but there are a substantial amount of boxes that should be checked off before delivering a full bodied sentence to an underage person.

And they were...at her trial.

You have people in this thread arguing that premeditation requires the perpetrator to have known the victim.

And you have conspiracy theorists in the other thread, mulling over what "really" happened, or it's because she's a minority, or blah, blah, fuckin' blah.

You have pathetic excuses coming from both sides, in both cases.

They're both murderers. They both deserve to rot. Fuck 'em.

The best part is that he is also going to be tried for a Hate Crime.

I am glad we agree on that. IMO that is something the entire Left has lost sight of.

This is actually the perfect case to revisit this lesson, because people are so emotionally charged about it. While one side may be willing to forgive him outright, there is another side which is completely willing to ignore facts mitigating his guilt. I am not and have never argued that this guy is innocent. Just saying we need to be rational about it.

What are the "facts" mitigating his guilt.

Name these "facts."

I am glad you can see this. I am surprised-- and sorry to say that. We almost never agree and I have come to see you as too partisan to see clearly. I was wrong about that.

It is as you say-- many of the same guys arguing out the ass to dismiss this guys guilt would, and are absolutely the same people to want some poor minority to get life for a lesser crime.

She got 51 years in prison. I guess braining the guy in his sleep, stealing his money, guns, and car, running back to her pimp, and bragging about it via text message didn’t suit her well in court.

Back