Opinion Even TUCKER CARLSON now acknowledges TRUMP's staggering incompetence?

So why the fuck is it taking so long for people to come around to what was obvious?

Because it was. I knew as a kid in NYC in 1978 that Donald Trump's investors got fleeced and knew what an NDA was because he was a famously litigious little bitch.

I don't understand how people ever thought he was capable or honest, and never will
His base operates on emotions without intelligence

Because a logical person would have said “ I like what this Trump guy is saying, but considering his sordid past I don’t believe him to be qualified whatsoever for the unbelievably demanding and difficult job of president. Let’s listen to all the other candidates and find a more realistic one “

NO ONE that voted for Trump thought he was a choir boy. We all knew he was a shady, womanizing businessman. But above all else, he is a patriot - and EXACTLY what this country needs. I think that fact is really misunderstood by the NPCs.

A patriot? LOLZ. Yeah, unless his phantom bone spurs are acting up or there is a buck to be made. Patriot. What the hell has he ever done that would be considered public service?

<Varys01><{MindBrown}><36><JagsKiddingMe>

The scumbag RINOs distanced themselves from him IMMEDIATELY, and even during the primaries. This is nothing new, and I seriously doubt it will make a dent in his approval ratings among people that have common sense. The rabid left will continue howling no matter what happens.

And Trump allegedly paid off some hookers that slept with him BEFORE he was President in order to save face. How is this a big deal? It's not, but the psychotic left wants you to think it is - so the weak-minded blindly follow. Campaign finance is a shady thing to begin with, just ask the clintons and the obamas.

NO ONE that voted for Trump thought he was a choir boy. We all knew he was a shady, womanizing businessman. But above all else, he is a patriot - and EXACTLY what this country needs. I think that fact is really misunderstood by the NPCs.

You know pay offs to hookers aren't the only things he's in hot water for right?

A patriot? LOLZ. Yeah, unless his phantom bone spurs are acting up or there is a buck to be made. Patriot. What the hell has he ever done that would be considered public service?

He loves the uneducated for good reason

His base operates on emotions without intelligence

Because a logical person would have said “ I like what this Trump guy is saying, but considering his sordid past I don’t believe him to be qualified whatsoever for the unbelievably demanding and difficult job of president. Let’s listen to all the other candidates and find a more realistic one “
He was elected by a majority of electoral college voters. A large majority. Is that what you mean by ‘his base’?

He was elected by a majority of electoral college voters. A large majority. Is that what you mean by ‘his base’?

And a minority of the voting public. What is your point? Most of the people who voted didn't want him as president.

and why wouldn’t they be considered in the same group
For a considerable part - they would. I’m not disputing that, I’m drawing attention to this notion that this ‘base’ is not a very large proportion of the public. For the purposes of winning elections, he clearly had far more support across the USA than any other candidate.

A Russian patriot is still a patriot of some sort

<TheDonald>

The right is going to start to shut up about obamacare, because what SHOULD come next is universal healthcare. For profit medicine HAS FAILED. The government in whole is now working with its lobbyist leaders to suck as much as possible out of the middle class before the change needed happens.

Obamacare is a complete fraud, and is basically a conservative style bandaid to the actual problem of failed for profit medicine. It simply either pads the pickets of the government, through the tax penalty, or big insurance. Obamacare is terrible, and establishment republitards are going to have their lobbyist pals (same voice is in the libtard politician ear, ladies) in their ear telling them to put off replacing obamacare.

Quit just making up bullshit.
A few years ago I was listening to NPR and some historical biography douchebag was on there talking about this. I thought it was interesting so I shared it. If you don't like it, well, I don't know what to tell you

A few years ago I was listening to NPR and some historical biography douchebag was on there talking about this. I thought it was interesting so I shared it. If you don't like it, well, I don't know what to tell you

Then you should be able to cite your bullshit. But you won't because you can't.

Trump is, and will remain, popular with his base (e.g. Retards) because he is the ultimate personification of what they are and value.
-Low information: He doesnt read, he doesnt learn. If it isnt something he already believes in, its not true, or not relevant
-Self Absorbed: The only thing that matters is being right, or if not right, at least sticking it to the other guy. If my house is on fire, its okay so long as the flames spread to the other guys' house
-Self Righteous: His way is the ONLY right way, because he FEELS it is, and anything counter to that is obviously a conspiracy. Everything can be made simple, nothing is hard, you just need everyone to agree and it will magically get done because reasons and sky-wizards.

He does.

Except for this one that bugged me... a ton :

Apart from asking these very important questions has he really achieved nothing?

Not much. Not much. Much less than he should have. I've come to believe he's not capable of it.

>>> So the Booming economy and low unemployment (among others) is considered "Not much", Tucker? :rolleyes:

man. Who pissed in his cornflakes lately? o_O

So economy wasn't booming and unemployment wasn't low when Obama left?

Pretty sure if I showed you a graph of unemployment rates over the last 5-10 years without dates on them, you wouldn't be able to point to the period when Trump took over

This myth Trump supporters managed to fool themselves into believing that the economy is a product of Trump and not the 8 year effort climbing out of recession by Obama is staggering

Oh nevermind, just forgot you are the triggered snowflake that puts people on ignore

Last edited:
Back