Opinion Even TUCKER CARLSON now acknowledges TRUMP's staggering incompetence?

a proven incompetent businessman with zero political experience who sold his loyalty to the highest foreign bidder is what who needs?

That's a stupid post. Failed businessmen don't have giant sky-scrapers in major cities with their name on it. He sounded more more loyal to America than just about any PC global ring kisser I have seen in the last 20 years, while also speaking some common sense.

Pretty much. I mean they aren’t the ones out on the streets re directing traffic and hitting people in the heads with bike locks.

Yeah it's almost as if there weren't other arrests for right-wingers assaulting people in Charlottesville or near a dozen arrests of Proud Boys in NYC recently. You know what happened this weekend in Pittsburgh, a bunch if neo Nazi literature was spread all over the neighborhood the contains that synagogue where 11 people were murdered.

But yeah only that one brazen murder, sure.

People constantly talk about Fox News as being this right wing propaganda machine (and don't get me wrong, there is a ton of right wing propaganda on Fox), but at this point I think they're way more reasonable in their coverage of Trump than CNN, MSNBC or any other mainstream media outlet.

There have been several Fox personalities speaking out against Trump, or at least hammering some of his failures. When was the last time you saw a CNN journalist or personality standing up for Trump? The only one who is remotely fair on occasion is Smerconish.

That's a stupid post. Failed businessmen don't have giant sky-scrapers in major cities with their name on it. He sounded more more loyal to America than just about any PC global ring kisser I have seen in the last 20 years, while also speaking some common sense.

They do if they are leveraged out their ass with foreign entanglements to finance those buildings.

Congrats to Tucker for figuring out something that most of us understood a year ago.

All of those reports about Trump not wanting long briefings, wanting more private time, always on vacation at his private properties or golfing didn't clue him in to the reality that Trump wasn't putting in the time to learn how to work the system he was tasked with running?

Obviously, which is exactly why it's encouraging that Tucker Carlson has left the corrupted camp and told it like it is.
Told it like it is? That’s another way to say, “supported my version of the story”. This is the language of partisan politics. Interpret and promote favorable opinions as fact and reality. Because ultimately it’s about winning, not serving the people.

You people are far too simple

He’s bankrupted everything he touched. American banks would no longer lend him money ( enter team vlad) .Get it now?

You people are far too simple

He’s bankrupted everything he touched. American banks would no longer lend him money ( enter team vlad) .Get it now?

No, parroting out what everybody knows about his bankruptcies from some of his ventures, and then assuming he's a Russian agent because he has had business with wealthy Russians is the simple line of thinking.

Last edited:
Yeah it's almost as if there weren't other arrests for right-wingers assaulting people in Charlottesville or near a dozen arrests of Proud Boys in NYC recently. You know what happened this weekend in Pittsburgh, a bunch if neo Nazi literature was spread all over the neighborhood the contains that synagogue where 11 people were murdered.

But yeah only that one brazen murder, sure.

Exactly a dozen arrests and spreading literature, seems pretty minor compared to the shit antifa pulls.

Holy shit, bro. Think about the lunacy you just posted. Holy shit.

Just stating facts. I don’t agree with the kkk or any supremacist group but the violence coming from them pales in comparison to the violence coming from the left.

Pretty much? So you're unaware of the history of burning crosses and lynchings, not to mention the holocaust, that maybe the neos didn't commit but that they want to represent?

Burning crosses is pretty harmless and I’d say it falls under freedom of speech, antifa Burma American flags so that’s a draw. the kkk has absolutely nothing to do with the holocaust so that’s just dumb.

Lynching etc is horrible but it’s not longer happening anymore. I’m simply comparing the acts of both parties during modern times.

Let’s bebhonest here, white supramacists walk around with tiki torches and get called incels, antifa and similar groups cause traffic accidents, beat people, destroy property, block traffic and hit people in the heads with hike locks.

All of them are assholes I’m just calling it like I see it. Fuck all of them.

Last edited:
So tucker is always full of shit until he’s agreed with by the left.....gotcha

So tucker is always full of shit until he’s agreed with by the left.....gotcha
That's another bad argument.

If someone keeps arguing that 1+2 = 89 then they're full of shit. When they finally realize that 1+2 = 3 then they stop being full of shit. You don't keep calling them full of shit once they stop being, you know, full of shit. Tucker's been full of shit for years, writing off things for years as just people being against the President. Now, he's stating that he has a belief that's entirely consistent with the statements that he previously wrote off based on the same observations that he previously disregarded.

If he reached a conclusion that differed from those dismissed conclusions based on different observations then there might be some argument about inconsistency in trusting his opinion. But that's not what happened here - here he changed his mind to agree with people's pre-existing opinion. To say he's full of shit, they'd have to say that they, themselves, are full of shit currently. That doesn't make any sense.

Exactly a dozen arrests and spreading literature, seems pretty minor compared to the shit antifa pulls.

I agree.

There are hundreds if not thousands of Antifa members that should have been arrested by now and haven't been because of the double standard.

I'd normally give the man the benefit of the doubt for coming around to the correct view but given he's argued in bad faith so many times and the fact that his employer has behaved like a propaganda news machine I am going to remain skeptical on this one.

I agree.

There are hundreds if not thousands of Antifa members that should have been arrested by now and haven't been because of the double standard.

And if I say there are thousands if not tens of thousands of right wing extremists that should have been arrested but haven't because the GOP courts their brand of nuttery and they've infiltrated local law enforcement, do I win this game of throwing out made up numbers?

And if I say there are thousands if not tens of thousands of right wing extremists that should have been arrested but haven't because the GOP courts their brand of nuttery and they've infiltrated local law enforcement, do I win this game of throwing out made up numbers?

Right now in America there are millions more activists who are anti-white than there are white supremacists. They are equally if not more violent.

Right now in America there are millions more activists who are anti-white than there are white supremacists. They are equally if not more violent.

I mean yeah, if you consider anyone that is not a white supremacist as anti-white.

You're making nothing statements with absolutely no basis. Tell me though how many right-wing mass casualty incidents have occured so far this year?

Back