2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the difference, between these teams , packer never go for two
Mike was a terrible coach, he’s gone

Pack have nothing to lose really, it’s going to be interesting.

One thing I hate about living on the west coast is 10 am Packer games. Sunday’s are basically a total wasted day, I might get a bit of cleaning done but it’s mostly beers and football

One thing I hate about living on the west coast is 10 am Packer games. Sunday’s are basically a total wasted day, I might get a bit of cleaning done but it’s mostly beers and football
Never mind kickoff time.... west coast means garbage Cowboys and Seahawks games are always on instead of the Pack

Never mind kickoff time.... west coast means garbage Cowboys and Seahawks games are always on instead of the Pack
Seahawks don’t usually start at 10

2016 almost every game was on tv here in Portland. Lots of WI transplants here

If the Packers win tomorrow, they would have the same record as the Cleveland Browns.

Packer fan checking in here from cali that starts breakfast off at the bar with blow and licker especially if it's 10am.

Randomly the town I am in has probably the most ridicioulos packer bar crowd I've ever been to. Maybe somebody like
@Graves or @therealdope have been to the crazy horse in Nevada City...

Packer fan checking in here from cali that starts breakfast off at the bar with blow and licker especially if it's 10am.

Randomly the town I am in has probably the most ridicioulos packer bar crowd I've ever been to. Maybe somebody like
@Graves or @therealdope have been to the crazy horse in Nevada City...

I have not, but you live in a very nice area of the world. I hope you are taking advantage of the outdoors.

Mac beat Tomlin in a SuperBowl. Hehehoho

Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 AFC north division champions

I have not, but you live in a very nice area of the world. I hope you are taking advantage of the outdoors.
I do my best, despite sometimes absurd ranting on here. Randomly one of the GOAT musicians alive is performing here in about a month...just telling ya because you seem to spend time relatively close...

I do my best, despite sometimes absurd ranting on here. Randomly one of the GOAT musicians alive is performing here in about a month...just telling ya because you seem to spend time relatively close...

I was in the bay area 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately I haven't made it out your way in a quite a long time :(

Did Zimmer fire him to be a scapegoat to try to save his job? The Vikings like ex-Packers. Will Mike McCarthy be the next Viking offensive coordinator?
I never understood why Norv resigned.

Another Packer from from the Bay in CA chopping up lines for breakfast. LETS GO!

Nice whiff tackle by Alexander.

Another special teams gaff that could have given the Bears the ball inside the 5. The players have to know where the ball is.

If the Bears touched the ball and it went into the end zone, why wasn't it a touchback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back