PWD 948: Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays (2020 Edition)

Who is the best between these four? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’ll enjoy it

YdYWoiI.gif

Yeah, I think so.

I want to like modern wrestling, but it's just shite. I just realized the only times I've gotten back into it was in 2010 when Bret Hart came back (which helped lead me into the Punk/Cena stuff, which was great), Daniel Bryan's wonderful story leading to WM30, and Sting in 2015. Daniel Bryan was the last legit storyline that felt half real, due to the background "politics" and the burying/ etc. I liked that run.

I've spent the last month watching all of the older wrestling and interviews involving Sting/Bret Hart/etc I can on WWE Network. Stone Cold is an amazing interviewer. I wish they had more stuff catered to classic wrestling, but most of them are dead now. :(

I want to like modern wrestling, but it's just shite. I just realized the only times I've gotten back into it was in 2010 when Bret Hart came back (which helped lead me into the Punk/Cena stuff, which was great), Daniel Bryan's wonderful story leading to WM30, and Sting in 2015. Daniel Bryan was the last legit storyline that felt half real, due to the background "politics" and the burying/ etc. I liked that run.

I've spent the last month watching all of the older wrestling and interviews involving Sting/Bret Hart/etc I can on WWE Network. Stone Cold is an amazing interviewer. I wish they had more stuff catered to classic wrestling, but most of them are dead now. :(
That January night in 2010 almost felt like the 90s again. Impact was live and Hogan was on there the same time Bret was on Raw.

That January night in 2010 almost felt like the 90s again. Impact was live and Hogan was on there the same time Bret was on Raw.
WHAT IS HOGAN DOING HERE?!

I like how Vince McMahon's reaction (from Sting's mouth) to him going to TNA in 2000 something was "You have this amazing legacy, and you're just going to throw it away in TNA instead of the WWE? BLEGH!"

Also, did we have a RIP Kevin Greene moment here yet? The first PPV my parents bought for me and I watched live was Great American Bash 96, with Greene/McMichaels vs Flair/Anderson. The swerve at the end was worse for me than Eric Bischoff being powerbombed through the stage.

Powerlifting and communism might now mix though.
“I pulled 405 today, brother! Made a PR!”
“WE made a PR!”
“....goddamn it, Fidel.”
We need a PWD 1000lb club like they used to do for high school football. I took the liberty of creating a 1st sketch. Feel free to suggest some modifications.
PWDclubFront.png PWDclubBack.png

Also, did we have a RIP Kevin Greene moment here yet? The first PPV my parents bought for me and I watched live was Great American Bash 96, with Greene/McMichaels vs Flair/Anderson. The swerve at the end was worse for me than Eric Bischoff being powerbombed through the stage.
We had some stories and moments, yes.

Wonder Woman 84 was hot garbage.

I'm usually someone that will at least try and find good things about most comic book movies. I can't even find anything redeeming about this movie.

Big fan of the first one, makes this one even more disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back