PWD 981: Who Will AEW Sign Next?

Which Dark Side of The Ring season 3 episode is the best so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doll might have better teeth than Shayna

Lack of Mandy Night Raw

E3U8sl1XoAAj8du
E3U8s53XEAQAB5l
heard she was already booked

overseas

I was traveling down memory lane from my childhood, and watching New Age Outlaws videos. Then this came on, and it still amazes me that Enzo and Cass never won a title in NXT/WWE..they were so over. Sure, Enzo has a reputation for being an asshole but still.

I was traveling down memory lane from my childhood, and watching New Age Outlaws videos. Then this came on, and it still amazes me that Enzo and Cass never won a title in NXT/WWE..they were so over. Sure, Enzo has a reputation for being an asshole but still.

That was a great debut, perfect setup to debut them with that night after Wrestlemania crowd.

That night when Gallows and Anderson cut the mics and Enzo and Cass still did the schtick with the crowd with no mics was great also.

Before the pandemic, when's the last time the crowd was like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back