Economy Last days of Tesla. Closing a dozen solar plants. Loses deal with Home Depot.

waiting for tesla solar to setup my house, 26% tax writeoff gonna expire in a year and change. 3 days of battery backup means that rolling blackouts can kiss my ass

You are correct it been going nowhere until it’s MANDATED

Should I call you a moran now, did it take you that long to think up that dumbass retort or to find the picture

The moran here is the one who thinks Bill Gates has been investing in renewables for years in preparation for a Joe Biden speech. A moran who needs to get a brain.

The moran here is the one who thinks Bill Gates has been investing in renewables for years in preparation for a Joe Biden speech. A moran who needs to get a brain.
Ok, I’ll point out one more thing before I let myself out. Ever notice its your types always railing against capitalism as the root of all evil blah, blah, but then you’re also the first to jump to defend crony capitalism?

Ok, I’ll point out one more thing before I let myself out. Ever notice its your types always railing against capitalism as the root of all evil blah, blah, but then you’re also the first to jump to defend crony capitalism?

I never rail against capitalism.

You have yet to prove the existence of crony capitalism in this situation. Just another baseless and bafflingly stupid allegation that doesn't even make any sense. Is every capitalist that has invested in EVs part of your conspiracy or just the boogymen you fright about at night?

Last edited:
I never rail against capitalism.

You have yet to prove the existence of crony capitalism in this situation. Just another baseless and bafflingly stupid allegation that doesn't even make any sense. Is every capitalist that has invested in EVs part of your conspiracy or just the boogymen you freight about at night?
Look you don't even have to figure this shit out, thats what I'm doing for you. When these big guns TEAMED up prior to this next mandate, it wasn't by happenstance. Electric vehicles were rolled out and nobody wanted them, obama even tried huge tax incentives and still nobody wanted them. With the exception of maybe tesla, he might turn a profit.?... eventually, probably not. The rest of the car companies have scaled back big time and if they had to depend on EV turning a profit for them they would be belly up, much like the solendras of the world did....and people actually want to buy solar panels. So the government is going to make it too expensive to drive an internal combustion engine, we already pay close to 50 cents whatever a gallon tax, now they are going to hammer us by the mile on top of that and I read its going to be ugly.

Soon we'll have these free to drive EV, with tax breaks and government subsidies to the manufacturers, lower the cost. Then next thing you know we have dead vehicles littering the roads because there's no way for joe blow to charge his new car. Start up companies will start banking giving mobile charging services, while behind the scene a bezo type starts a new electric company. Just in time for the federal government mandate every apartment complex, condo and people that own more that 3 rental properties along with every business with more than 10 employees, have have to put in charging stations.....Then they realize our electric grid won't hold up because by then we are mostly renewable with no way to amp it up, in steps another lucky investor to rebuild the nations powergrid. Same thing over and over, government creates a problem and then acts like they are the solution to the same problem, guys like bezos, gates etc grease the politicians pockets with chump change and then get rewarded with the monster contracts.

Last edited:
Tesla Shanghai to make 300,000 cars Jan-Sept despite chip shortage
REUTERS | September 25, 2021

YIVKNWUOFBMR3P2BU6XDGYAQ4E.jpg

BEIJING, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Tesla Inc's Shanghai factory is expected to produce 300,000 cars in the first nine months of the year, capped by a delivery rush in the end of the July-September quarter, despite a global semiconductor shortage, two sources said.

The factory makes the electric Model 3 sedans and Model Y sport-utility vehicles for domestic and international markets, including Germany and Japan.

Around 240,000 vehicles were shipped from the factory in the first eight months, including many for export, according to data from the China Passenger Car Association. Tesla has not announced details on the factory's production.

The sources requested anonymity, as they were not allowed to speak to media. Tesla did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In August, an official in the area where Tesla's factory is located said it is expected to product 450,000 vehicles this year, including 66,100 for export. read more

https://www.reuters.com/business/au...ept-despite-chip-shortage-sources-2021-09-26/

Elon Musk is a guy that would benefit from human cloning more than anyone else on the planet right now. The dude is absolutely brilliant and has work ethic for days, but he quite literally does not have enough hours in the day to be able to do every project he wants to. Between an electric car company, solar energy for everyone, getting people to Mars with reusable rockets, tunnels, the hyper-loop, Open AI, and he's even talked about a hypersonic electric plane, he is simply too busy for one person.

Many Tesla Short Sellers Are Giving Up
By Thyagaraju Adinarayan and Esha Dey​

efca96e0652cc1f41e639b191f40b4fc

(Bloomberg) -- Tesla Inc. is inflicting more pain on short sellers, and many of them are giving up.

Shares of Elon Musk’s electric-vehicle maker have jumped 39% since touching their 2021 low in March, sending bears rushing to cover their negative bets. The percentage of stock borrowed by traders, a standard measure of short interest, has slumped to 1.1% of Tesla’s shares available for trading, according to IHS Markit Ltd. as of last Thursday. That’s the lowest since 2010, when the carmaker went public.

While data from IHS’s competitor S3 Partners shows a higher short interest at about 3.2% of the float, it is still the lowest ever for the company. According to S3’s Ihor Dusaniwsky, there has been some short covering in Tesla recently, with shares shorted decreasing by 1.55 million shares or about $1.20 billion, over the last month.

The pain may be about to get worse. Tesla over the weekend reported another record quarter for car deliveries. Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives describes those numbers as “a major feather in the cap for the bulls.”

The peak in pessimism toward Tesla stock came in 2019, when Musk warned that the company needed to cut jobs and boost production to survive. The stock has since soared more than a 1,000% as the shift to electric vehicles picked up and Tesla solidified its first-entrant advantage.

Tesla shares rose as much as 4.1% to $806.97 in New York on Monday, before paring most of the gains to close up 0.8% at $781.53. The stock set a record high close of $883.09 in January.

“While there are many competitors in the EV space, Tesla continues to dominate market share as evidenced again this quarter while battling through the chip shortage,” Ives said.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-inflicts-more-pain-short-102755374.html

waiting for tesla solar to setup my house, 26% tax writeoff gonna expire in a year and change. 3 days of battery backup means that rolling blackouts can kiss my ass
I got Tesla solar panels. I started the process in April and it passed inspection in less then a month. However it's now been 5 months since install I have yet to receive PTO (and I have called them at least 10 times since then). Luckily they turned on my system so I at least get to use it, I just don't get any credit for the unused portion. Kind of wish I got powerwalls, but ROI is not worth it for my situation and we never get power outages in my location. Just last week PTO was finally in the hands of my electric company (PG&E) so hoping by next week PTO is approved. I recommend staying on top of things and keep bugging them. Also consider adding critter wire barrier. Depending on where you live and luck of the draw pigeons love to nest under the panels, some even have issues with squirrels... Hopefully your process goes smoothly.

The proclaimer of such bold prediction, abandon the site after too much ridicule and shame?
Reminds me of the guy who told me I was nuts to invest in Apple back in the day because they were going to be bankrupt in a year. ;)

He's been here since 2011 and he has ZERO likes. Lol. :D

Last edited:
Many Tesla Short Sellers Are Giving Up
By Thyagaraju Adinarayan and Esha Dey​

efca96e0652cc1f41e639b191f40b4fc

(Bloomberg) -- Tesla Inc. is inflicting more pain on short sellers, and many of them are giving up.

Shares of Elon Musk’s electric-vehicle maker have jumped 39% since touching their 2021 low in March, sending bears rushing to cover their negative bets. The percentage of stock borrowed by traders, a standard measure of short interest, has slumped to 1.1% of Tesla’s shares available for trading, according to IHS Markit Ltd. as of last Thursday. That’s the lowest since 2010, when the carmaker went public.

While data from IHS’s competitor S3 Partners shows a higher short interest at about 3.2% of the float, it is still the lowest ever for the company. According to S3’s Ihor Dusaniwsky, there has been some short covering in Tesla recently, with shares shorted decreasing by 1.55 million shares or about $1.20 billion, over the last month.

The pain may be about to get worse. Tesla over the weekend reported another record quarter for car deliveries. Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives describes those numbers as “a major feather in the cap for the bulls.”

The peak in pessimism toward Tesla stock came in 2019, when Musk warned that the company needed to cut jobs and boost production to survive. The stock has since soared more than a 1,000% as the shift to electric vehicles picked up and Tesla solidified its first-entrant advantage.

Tesla shares rose as much as 4.1% to $806.97 in New York on Monday, before paring most of the gains to close up 0.8% at $781.53. The stock set a record high close of $883.09 in January.

“While there are many competitors in the EV space, Tesla continues to dominate market share as evidenced again this quarter while battling through the chip shortage,” Ives said.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-inflicts-more-pain-short-102755374.html
Would you let him inseminate you?

Back