International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chechens have not accepted what Palestinians accept lol. Putin made a deal with them, Chechens are currently governed by other Chechens and they get massive subsidies from Moscow to keep things quiet. The average Chechen is not bothered and humiliated by Russia on a daily basis, their homes are not demolished. If Russia was treating Chechnya the way Israel treats Gaza the Chechens would still be fighting on the streets of Grozny. Palestinians would kill to have what the Chechens have.

Because Chechens gave up and accepted Russian rulership, Palestinians haven't.

Because Chechens gave up and accepted Russian rulership, Palestinians haven't.
Russia only rules Chechnya in name, in reality Kadyrov rules Chechnya not Putin.

Russia only rules Chechnya in name, in reality Kadyrov rules Chechnya not Putin.

Before Kadyrov Grozny was leveled to the ground.

If Hamas accepted to rule Gazas as a satrapy of Israel and kept security tight and Palestinians compliant, then there would be no need to mistreatment.

Zzzz
The rich old man that fake tans can say whatever he wants lol, it’s you lot obsessing over him and listening to his every word that deserve the wobble.
Lets listen to the guy who cant form a sentence and is funding wars world wide instead. Great plan.

Something happens in the world

"Its because of Biden."

Lets listen to the guy who cant form a sentence and is funding wars world wide instead. Great plan.

retard-alert.gif

This all just sucks.

It genuinely does. I know Palestinians and I know Israelis. I said before in the scheme of things fighters/soldiers are legitimate targets even on my own side. I don’t like it but it is what it is. We are about to see the most densely populated area in the world, with the highest percentage of under 18 get carpet bombed to oblivion. Innocent kids will be slaughtered. While the ones who give the orders, on both sides, sit fat and content safely behind bolted doors

Hamas isn't Hezbollah, and even Hezbollah is smart enough not to go full ISIS.

Hamas is entirely at the mercy of Israel, the only reason why they don't end Hamas is because they don't want the bad press of murdering thousands in indiscriminate attacks or pushing Palestinians in death marches to the Sinai as Egypt closes their own side of the border.

Hamas hasn't gone full ISIS.

It genuinely does. I know Palestinians and I know Israelis. I said before in the scheme of things fighters/soldiers are legitimate targets even on my own side. I don’t like it but it is what it is. We are about to see the most densely populated area in the world, with the highest percentage of under 18 get carpet bombed to oblivion. Innocent kids will be slaughtered. While the ones who give the orders, on both sides, sit fat and content safely behind bolted doors
Short of the return of the Messiah, I have no idea how any of this gets solved.

Chechens have not accepted what Palestinians accept lol. Putin made a deal with them, Chechens are currently governed by other Chechens and they get massive subsidies from Moscow to keep things quiet. The average Chechen is not bothered and humiliated by Russia on a daily basis, their homes are not demolished. If Russia was treating Chechnya the way Israel treats Gaza the Chechens would still be fighting on the streets of Grozny. Palestinians would kill to have what the Chechens have.
The russians completely destroyed everything in sight. The chechens had no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back