Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabotage

After a raid on a drug cartel home by a DEA special ops team $10 million goes missing. In part of the investigation of the missing money the special ops team is suspended. Once the suspension is lifted the team members decide to reunite together in a night club. When each member becomes a target the body count gradually rises. It's a matter of who can be trusted. I like the movie for what it is, overall it is pretty fun

You’re handsome.

Roman Reigns esque
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Overrated. Not to be confrontational.

The gap between HHH > Bret on the mic is larger than Bret > HHH in ring. HHH underrated.
Did HHH have anything close to the screw job? No.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
U should do the gaming/comic convention circuit as a billy mitchell impersonator and charge ppl for photo ops

But what Chyna and X Pac did is our business, Moom!
Not mine!
I told pandora to keep that box closed and hide it in the diet foods aisle because i'll never see it!

Speaking of, I actually appreciate Cora Jade.

When she first came on the scene, the PWD would crack jokes about how skinny she was. What did she do? She did some damn squats and got an ass, then went out and got some bolt-ons.

That's dedication to this great business.

When she first came on the scene, the PWD would crack jokes about how skinny she was. What did she do? She did some damn squats and got an ass, then went out and got some bolt-ons.

I remember being the only one into petite emo girl.
But I do appreciate her new bod ha

Dragunov taken out on a stretcher at NXT tapings after falling wrong on his neck from...ridge holland

And I'd bet dollars to donuts the checks now have another zero on them. #TheBusiness!

Stream restarted, the Funks are fighting Abby and The Sheik in whats sure to be a bloodbath in 1971 All Japan

Like, when do they say enough with Ridge Holland. Guy broke Big E's neck, gave Johnny Gargano a stinger after spiking him, separated the guy from Pretty Deadly's shoulder, now Ilja might have a serious neck injury.

Someone gotta die before they do something about the guy?

Stream restarted, the Funks are fighting Abby and The Sheik in whats sure to be a bloodbath in 1971 All Japan

I think I just watched that one doing a watch-along with Lapsed Fan as they covered Terry's Japan run. It was the shit. Those fans popped for everything he did.

Like, when do they say enough with Ridge Holland. Guy broke Big E's neck, gave Johnny Gargano a stinger after spiking him, separated the guy from Pretty Deadly's shoulder, now Ilja might have a serious neck injury.

Someone gotta die before they do something about the guy?
"It's one thing to hurt a Bodydonna but when you hurt a Samoan, shut the ride down."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back