Locked PWD 1141: You Serious, Clark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird seeing a ref and medical staff actuakly stopping a match instead of pulling 3 counts so they can keep going......what a novel concept.

Take notes TK

so was the one guy legit out after that kick? looked like kofi kicked him clean in the face

Ivy Nile is not even in the same universe as Rhea at this point in her career.

The Awesome Truth reunion

Barret using "Walter Mitty character".....might be too high brow for rasslin.

Happy New Year, PWD! I look forward to another year of constantly talking shit about one of our favorite things in this world, enjoying 5 star classics and posting Eastern European instagram models with the best bunch of internet and real life friends a guy could ask for!
oh hell yeah!

@RollSonnenRoll now that the dust has settled. Where did Alabama go wrong?! Tua would have won that game!
Michigan just won the battle in the trenches. they controlled the line most of the game. Jalen rarely had a clean pocket or room to move around in the pocket. They were pressuring him from the first snap. He's a helluva QB but they eliminated his strong suit and he's not the type to step up in the pocket and pick you apart. Just came down do they got the pressure and Alabama didnt. I hope @Pliny Pete is celebrating big time right now and calling that Liar Liar haircut young lady!

this hasnt been that good so far

Truth doing the "I'm sorry.....I love you". <45>

Oh no they doing NXT skits.

Oh God, it's going to be Sasha...

Michigan just won the battle in the trenches. they controlled the line most of the game. Jalen rarely had a clean pocket or room to move around in the pocket. They were pressuring him from the first snap. He's a helluva QB but they eliminated his strong suit and he's not the type to step up in the pocket and pick you apart. Just came down do they got the pressure and Alabama didnt. I hope @Pliny Pete is celebrating big time right now and calling that Liar Liar haircut young lady!

mqaHcH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back