*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

hahahahahhaha

you should delete this shit before someone sees it.
I mean he’s right. I won’t say suspect chin, but others would have eaten the 1st knockdown.

2 and esp 3 nobody was gonna eat.

Which punch... the 1st one, the 2nd one, or the third one?

In MMA he loses that fight 3 times over.

Dude's chin is suspect. The last punch was one that nobody could take, but I've seen heavyweights walk thru punches bigger than the first two.
Was thinking the same. He got flattened in the 1st round by not that heavy of a shot.

He also got rocked by Stipe and Fury landed a lot of clean shots as well.

Ngannou has the short bu look in his eyes. This may be the end for him, at least he made a good chunk of money between the two fights. The guy is probably 46 years old and just got wrecked by an actual HW with proper power and boxing skill.
I remember Overeem saying Francis was lying about his age. Wonder what he knew.

I think he means there are far better chins in boxing
So you either have the best chin thats ever been or its suspect? gotcha

Do you even know what a suspect chin even is?

How can it be suspect when he's had an entire career of eating blows for breakfast?

He got hurt cos he got hit by really hard,accurate shots,by a 6'6 elite boxing unit of a human being.

I read this in :

uoeb8jqejpn71.jpg

I remember Overeem saying Francis was lying about his age. Wonder what he knew.
There's always been speculation about that. Its fuckin hard to tell. He could be anywhere between 35 and 42 and youd believe it.

Francis won that fight. Decision was bullshit

{<jordan}

Yeah, when you guys are on here screaming for months about how he's going to KO Anthony Joshua and take over the sport of boxing, then he gets dropped twice and then flatlined in 4 minutes, people are going to say "I told you so". Doesn't seem like you're handling it well.

I didn't say "he would have lost all 3", dummy, he already beat Gane after getting pieced up on the feet and had to panic wrestle a white belt. I said it's unlikely he WINS all 3, and neither he nor his coach were confident that he would either.

Uh I never thought he’d beat fury to be honest. I am a big fury fan, I thought fury would do what aj did.

Francis deserves respect, he wanted to box, he boxed 2 out of the 3 best heavyweights of his generation. He made a shit ton of money, and he lost one. Big deal.

People saying oh was it worth your health are fucking morons, as if this can’t happen in mma in any fight. When you fight for a living this is what happens.

Why are you talking about panic wrestling when it’s mma? He was losing on the feet and then boom won the fight by changing strategy.Lol it was brilliant strategy that no one would have guessed he would do since he’s primarily a striker in mma.

Serious question do you have brain damage? If you were in Francis shoes, and you were guaranteed massive boxing fights for more money than you would ever make in the ufc, would you not go box?

You must be that guy that stays working minimum wage huh? When there’s better opportunities elsewhere you don’t take it you actually tell your employer that you gotta stay and make it work right?

Lmfao holy shit you are dumb as shit

Reactions: HHJ
Uh I never thought he’d beat fury to be honest. I am a big fury fan, I thought fury would do what aj did.

Francis deserves respect, he wanted to box, he boxed 2 out of the 3 best heavyweights of his generation. He made a shit ton of money, and he lost one. Big deal.

People saying oh was it worth your health are fucking morons, as if this can’t happen in mma in any fight. When you fight for a living this is what happens.

Why are you talking about panic wrestling when it’s mma? He was losing on the feet and then boom won the fight by changing strategy.Lol it was brilliant strategy that no one would have guessed he would do since he’s primarily a striker in mma.

Serious question do you have brain damage? If you were in Francis shoes, and you were guaranteed massive boxing fights for more money than you would ever make in the ufc, would you not go box?

You must be that guy that stays working minimum wage huh? When there’s better opportunities elsewhere you don’t take it you actually tell your employer that you gotta stay and make it work right?

Lmfao holy shit you are dumb as shit
1000%

Which punch... the 1st one, the 2nd one, or the third one?

In MMA he loses that fight 3 times over.

Dude's chin is suspect. The last punch was one that nobody could take, but I've seen heavyweights walk thru punches bigger than the first two.
First punch was exactly the same punch that put Andy Ruiz on his ass, and he has a notoriously tough chin.

All 3 punches were right on the mark and the 3rd one was Deontay Wilder level

Francis has a great chin but didn't defend well. He's old now, too, so this might be the beginning of the end for his chin, due to that brutal KO

There's always been speculation about that. Its fuckin hard to tell. He could be anywhere between 35 and 42 and youd believe it.
Yeah dark skinned black folks dont age like the rest of us. I just recently found out Van Jones is freaking 56 years old. Insane.

This happened to Frank when he got cocky before the 1st Stipe fight too, but this time he got completely blitzed. Thank God that the ref allowed Frank to stand up after the 2nd knockdown so he could get HUMBLED for the rest of his life.

It became way too much when he threatened to "end" Fury in a street fight and heckled "fat Jon Jones" during the
last PFL event.

Seeing AJ on the mitts in the dressing room before the fight compared to Ngannou is like comparing a cobra to a beetle pushing a dung ball up through a steep hill. The snap and speed difference between Frank and AJ is just mad.

Lee Murray with a time machine will be involved as well
Hells yeah. I’ll watch anything with Lee Murray in it. Fights, that documentary on showtime, gay stuff, a show following his exploits while locked up etc. Well maybe not his fights. That would be weird 🤔

Back