Locked PWD 1153: A Slap For A Slap, The Plot Thickens

Is this the hottest WWE has been in 20 years?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope every single Dodger and Giants player shook Barry's hand and thanked him for the house.

Literally, that stadium does not get built without Barry Bonds committing long term to the Giants, that is The House That Barry Built, which is why it was such a fucking disgrace when ownership bowed to political pressure and tried to erase every trace of Barry from the stadium after he retired
Im glad he's back in the loving bosom of the organization now but that is something ole Pete will never forgive them for!

I remember this night very well, Rex, one of those special moments during the greatest run in baseball history, a time I will never forget and will miss forever

c9e0c239-b8e8-46b6-9eea-b78e27cc0c2e_text.gif

That smile was enough. She’s out!

"Oh, you like dogs? Me too. Well, it looks like you will have a lot of time to spend with them because you're fired. Goodbye"

Maybe if she goes bigger I'll rehire her!

Literally, that stadium does not get built without Barry Bonds committing long term to the Giants, that is The House That Barry Built, which is why it was such a fucking disgrace when ownership bowed to political pressure and tried to erase every trace of Barry from the stadium after he retired
Im glad he's back in the loving bosom of the organization now but that is something ole Pete will never forgive them for!

It was disgusting. It was wrong. And it wasn't the first time!

"Oh, you like dogs? Me too. Well, it looks like you will have a lot of time to spend with them because you're fired. Goodbye"

Maybe if she goes bigger I'll rehire her!
And I'm dressed like this the entire time even though it's completely unnecessary for working in the office

Ben-Mendelssohn-in-Rogue-One-Trailer-e1460230079604.0.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll im gonna be cutting it close today for Dynamite. Still have my worksets of deficit deadlifts. Then heavy presses up to 240 x 2 x 2 then heavy rackpulls up to 535 x 2 x 3!

Tiffy give me strength!

SMORVwY.jpg

Whole lotta rasslin fans on the socials questioning that low blow finish from last night......like they don't know blunt force trauma to the pussy don't hurt.....they either virgins or got the baby dick.
You know the answer is both

Looks like Young Roxie is officially a Young Savage, I was trimming up some tri tips right now and she was happily scarfing down every chunk of raw beef I tossed to her
I guess she figures someone's gotta be the man of the house now that I done fucked around and turned exotico

Looks like Young Roxie is officially a Young Savage, I was trimming up some tri tips right now and she was happily scarfing down every chunk of raw beef I tossed to her
I guess she figures someone's gotta be the man of the house now that I done fucked around and turned exotico
How'd she do with you being in the hospital?

Tore up all my shoes and slippies and all the bowls and made a buncha messes but it aint her fault, i caused all that with my reckless choices
I was worried she might have been destructive, that's a big swing after she was getting settled. I'm sure you'll get her back into the groove of things and she'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back