Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

That was BETWEEN different tribes, not against people outside of Europe, and that kind of thing was happening all around the world. Also, those tribes weren't "European" because no such thing existed then. 'Europe' only came about in the middle ages.

WHAT'S not even close? Rape & murder has been going on for as long as humans have existed, all over the world.

You didn't ask, though. You just made some stupid insult.

Fact is, Muslims have been raping, enslaving & murdering long before Europeans.
Tribes?? What tribes? What are you on about lol

I did ask tho, I even pointed out I was rephrasing it

And “Europa” started in the middle ages?? Looool

you really are something, claiming intellectual superiority and then commenting with this bullshit, and calling others out on their historic intellect

you know what did start in the middle ages tho, islam ;)

<Lmaoo> i mean yeah but i assume you knew what he was talking about. not that i agree with him in any way, or am sticking up for him but jesus you guys are really petty here in the WR.
When someone is being so adamant about his positions and it’s clearly bs I just have to point it out <Lmaoo>That western superiority claim is such a bs claim and always easy to debunk, so i’ll take the chance when I can.

Tribes?? What tribes? What are you on about lol

Tribes that existed in Europe you dope. JFC

I did ask tho, I even pointed out I was rephrasing it

No you didn't. You insulted me.

And “Europa” started in the middle ages?? Looool

What are you not understanding? There was no concept of "European" in the ancient world. It's a purely middle-ages thing.

you really are something, claiming intellectual superiority and then commenting with this bullshit, and calling others out on their historic intellect

I'm absolutely obliterating every single 'argument' put forward to me. That explains why your side is so badly rattled.

The person I originally responded to claimed Europeans had been "raping & pillaging" non-Europeans for centuries. And I pointed out Muslims had been doing that a lot longer. Which is a fact. Care to debunk it? Didn't think so.

you know what did start in the middle ages tho, islam ;)

Correct. But the middle-ages is a period of over 1000 years. Europeans beginning to see themselves as part of a unified civilisation only came about in the middle-late middle ages.

You have NO grasp of European history whatsoever. Typical leftist. lol

Do you think you're making an interesting, insightful point by pointing out Islam developed in the middle-ages? lol

You sound like you're going to be the next shooter, that was a psychotic post. It's amazing how many words you used to say so little.

So white people have to outnumber all other people combined? That's the only acceptable color spectrum?

Immigration is a positive for the economy of a country, why would you think otherwise?

About the response I expected. Jelly has more stability & strength than a leftist 'argument'.

When someone is being so adamant about his positions and it’s clearly bs I just have to point it out <Lmaoo>That western superiority claim is such a bs claim and always easy to debunk, so i’ll take the chance when I can.

<LikeReally5>

If my position is so obviously bullshit, why have you failed so spectacularly to "debunk" ANYTHING I've said, hmmmmm?

<Dany07>

A professionally trained guard with a gun engaged him...and was outgunned.

Not outgunned . . . he wasn't stopped because the dude had body armor on . . . one or two additional armed customers would've been a great help in the is case. The fact that there wasn't and the shooter knew it was one of the main reasons he selected this location.

Good grief . . . .

Tribes that existed in Europe you dope. JFC
So they were european tribes? Lol

No you didn't. You insulted me.
Stop playing victim, I rephrased it into a question

What are you not understanding? There was no concept of "European" in the ancient world. It's a purely middle-ages thing.
you think you’re slick with the semantics but nobody saw himself as “european” in the middle ages. So you’re mixing things up. You have europeans as in inhabitants of the continent Europe and the European identity which are two different things. Europe was too fragmented back then to even be seen as a whole.

I'm absolutely obliterating every single 'argument' put forward to me. That explains why your side is so badly rattled.

The person I originally responded to claimed Europeans had been "raping & pillaging" non-Europeans for centuries. And I pointed out Muslims had been doing that a lot longer. Which is a fact. Care to debunk it? Didn't think so.
Islam started around 650, here some quotes:
  • “Although large-scale piracy was curbed under Pompey and controlled under the Roman Empire, it remained a steady institution, and kidnapping through piracy continued to contribute to the Roman slave supply. Augustine lamented the wide-scale practice of kidnapping in North Africa in the early 5th century AD”.
  • “In spring 333 BC, Alexander crossed the Taurus into Cilicia. After a long pause due to an illness, he marched on towards Syria. Though outmanoeuvered by Darius's significantly larger army, he marched back to Cilicia, where he defeated Darius at Issus. Darius fled the battle, causing his army to collapse, and left behind his wife, his two daughters, his mother Sisygambis, and a fabulous treasure.[71] He offered a peace treaty that included the lands he had already lost, and a ransom of 10,000 talents for his family. Alexander replied that since he was now king of Asia, it was he alone who decided territorial divisions”.
  • “Slaves were drawn from all over Europe and the Mediterranean, including Gaul, Hispania, North Africa, Syria, Germany, Britannia, the Balkans, Greece, etc.”

Correct. But the middle-ages is a period of over 1000 years. Europeans beginning to see themselves as part of a unified civilisation only came about in the middle-late middle ages.
No they didn’t see themself as a unified civilization. Europe was extremely shattered throughout most of the middle ages. You could make a claim that Charlemagne the great tried to unify Europe but still it was more in the likes of the idea of the roman empire than an European empire. Even now a large group of inhabitants of Europe don’t see themself as europeans. I know you’re trying to hide behind the semantics of the concept Europeans, but it’s not working.

You have NO grasp of European history whatsoever. Typical leftist. lol

Do you think you're making an interesting, insightful point by pointing out Islam developed in the middle-ages? lol
No, hence the emoji.

You sound like you're going to be the next shooter, that was a psychotic post. It's amazing how many words you used to say so little.

So white people have to outnumber all other people combined? That's the only acceptable color spectrum?

Immigration is a positive for the economy of a country, why would you think otherwise?
The guy's totally unhinged and genuinely believes in stuff like The Great Replacement theory and a bunch of other racist nonsense and he will try to turn any thread that is tangentially related to those things into a huge back and forth slog.

Mass shooting in Milwaukee last night with 17 people shot. But no rifle was used and the suspect is supposedly black so crickets.

17 injured vs 10 killed. 10 people were involved in the shootout so it's more than likely gang-related. The lone gunman killed 10 people shopping for groceries because they were black and you can't see the difference? I guess next you are going to tell me you got a black friend so there is no way you are a racist piece of shit? It's either that or you are mentally incapable of rational thought. You pick.

You need statistics which prove the demographics of the West are changing? You're that disconnected from reality you aren't aware of this? Unbelievable.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...nority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/10/white-britons-minority_n_2446765.html

Obviously the same is happening across other Western countries: USA, Canada, Australia, and many European countries. How could it not be, when mass immigration has been happening for decades? You know this, so don't play dumb.

This is a perfect example of how deceitful leftists are, always misrepresenting arguments. I never said anything about "being in trouble", I am talking about the demographic transformation of Britain which is best observed in Britain's capital, London. The white British are now a minority there, along with other British towns & cities: Leicester, Birmingham, Slough, Luton and many others to follow soon.

Imagine trying to predict the demographic makeup of country a thousand years from now. You're that much of a joke.

Then why not point that out, instead of specifically pointing at the decline of the white population with such glee? It's sinister and you damn well know it.

Again, you leftists and your pathetically weak & deceitful counter-arguments. Worms have more spine than you.

Irrelevant, but do you have a racial breakdown on that migration?

Depends entirely on who is migrating to Mexico.

Irrelevant. Stay on topic.

Leftists openly & regularly admit it's happening. Saying "it's nonsense" doesn't make people believe it's not happening, especially because they can see it before their very eyes.

It's super popular with leftists, because they're always admitting it's happening and think it's a wonderful thing.

Immigration is a net drain on a country. Mass immigration will destroy the West. That's a fact.

I look at both the numbers and walk through the streets of many European cities and see it happening before my very eyes. Leftists know it's happening, too. Which is why they always boast about how proud they are they're transforming the West's demographics because they believe diversity is so wonderful.

News flash genius but the demographics of the US started to change the moment people came to this country. Hundreds of years ago.

They're terminally online incels. I'm not justifying what they did but this is the problem with living in an echo chamber and spending all your time online. People are getting too radicalized. People need to take a breather and spend a few days without the internet from time to time.
A fucking living and breathing GF would help out most of these idiots.

With the hatred towards white people and the push to replace them, more crazy pieces of shit like this will act out. Sad part is a lot of them are taken alive.

Such the victim. How do you even go on day after day with all of this hatred directed toward you? You must really be suffering.

Red flag laws exist right? Someone reports a looney they are scared of and their guns get taken away while the threat is assessed. Do the same for a purchase. With all the shit this kid has been investigated for there should be some box checked in some system to where if he goes to purchase a gun, 1. He's blocked and 2. Someone is notified to investigate it and they go do just like they would for a red flag investigation. That's a start

So fault the horrible data used for completing a BGC . . . threats to shoot up your school and significant contact with authorities should definitely be documented without anything related to mental health coming into play. The BGCs are only as good as the data behind them. Calling for a mental health evaluation isn't going to make that data any better if data existed that should've been used to prevent the purchase wasn't used as it is why do you think mental health data would make it into the discussion?

Back