Media Alex Pereira next to 6’9” GLORY heavyweight Jamal Ben Saddik

Who wins if they were to fight (open weight) ?

• Total voters
Someone needs to do a documentary on Alex's height, weight, etc. vis-vis other fighters. I feel you'd unlock a lot of secrets.

Reactions: HHJ
That’s a hell lot of knockouts in one picture!
Pic is from a GLORY event a few months ago.

At 275 lbs, Jamal Ben Saddik’s nickname literally is “The Goliath”

View attachment 992088

View attachment 992089

Alex is a big boy, I can’t wait to see LHW-Poatan back in action next week. The extra mass should do him good:cool:
Look at the size of Poatan's fist.

That’s a hell lot of knockouts in one picture!
Pic is from a GLORY event a few months ago.

At 275 lbs, Jamal Ben Saddik’s nickname literally is “The Goliath”

View attachment 992088

View attachment 992089

Alex is a big boy, I can’t wait to see LHW-Poatan back in action next week. The extra mass should do him good:cool:
Big? Lol he has chicken legs. He’s a tall lanky fighter like Izzy. He’s currently in Utah and he’s no where close to the rumors of 230.. with that said, he doesn’t really need mass, his striking is powerful enough to put anyone at lhw out. If Jan does attempt to strike with Alex = it will be Alex vs Strickland all over

Sorr
In terms of height 3-4 inches isn't a lot and angles can make a difference. An inch elsewhere however makes a big difference, especially if you've only got two

sorry but your girl lied to you lol

Big? Lol he has chicken legs. He’s a tall lanky fighter like Izzy.
Nah hes much bigger than Izzy. I got high on shrooms and watched their first fight and was like wtf,how can this guy make MW?? he's fuckin yuge

If you could give everyone in kickboxing TDD, the UFC LHW and HW divisions would be saved. Damn the divisions seem so much better.

Yeah, man, you can go into YouTube (rather than embed) and turn on auto translate into any language.

Won't be perfect, but should be able to get the overall meaning of most things.
Allright that’s cool.
The episodes I shared are third and first, it looks like the second one ain’t on this Youtube-channel

Here you go for everyone claiming that Alex is “huge” hahaha .

upload_2023-7-19_10-15-23.jpeg

Those OPs are amazing. Usually people show 2-3 pics. That sherdog pic was too perfect.

Back