All meat-diet promoting Dr. from JRE posts blood test; xtreme low-T, virtually diabetic

Considering his fasting glucose reveals he's basically diabetic, and his total cholesterol is twice the "normal" range, he is knocking on deaths door already. No, if he ate nothing but spinach for an entire year he would be much better off than where he is now. His cholesterol would be much better, his fiber intake would be tremendously better, his intake of micronutrients would be way better. As long as he ate enough spinach to get enough calories (which is nearly impossible given the volume needed) he would be 10x better off.

What happened Madmick? Isn't meat/fat needed for hormones? Don't you need meat for proper B12? Why is he B12 deficient?
Literally dead.

I asked you specifically for a medical source to support your claim. Post your source for your claim so we can continue the conversation, or shut up. Digging through google I can find absolutely nothing about "vegetable intolerance" except a page from Chris Kresser who is a JRE quack that practices "holistic medicine" and is a chiropractor.

Again what are your credentials? Learning about veganisn from Vegan Gains doesn’t count. Are you a GI physician or allergist? If not then shut the hell up with your harmful anti-meat rhetoric.

Again what are your credentials? Learning about veganisn from Vegan Gains doesn’t count. Are you a GI physician or allergist? If not then shut the hell up with your harmful anti-meat rhetoric.
Post a source about "vegetable intolerance".

WebMD on lactose intolerance -
https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/digestive-diseases-lactose-intolerance#1

WebMD on celiacs -
https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/celiac-disease/celiac-disease-topic-overview#1

Vegetable intolerance -
???????????????????

T levels were still double Jon Jones' levels at UFC 182. Why do you think both guys might have low T and still be jacked? I'm gonna guess it isn't their meat consumption throwing their blood work out of whack.

It's obvious based on human physiology and anatomy that we were made to eat both. A simple look at our teeth, size of our jaws, and our tongues and more importantly, our GI tract, shows that we are herbivores and meant to be herbivores.

With that said, you are in the minority. For 99.99% of the population, vegetables are far easier on the GI tract than meats.

"The average transit time for the vegetarian group was nearly 24 hours faster than for non-vegetarians."- British Journal of Nutrition

canines.jpg

I disagree that starches are bad. I actually think they're among the healthiest things we can eat.

This dude ate an all potato diet for a year and lost 22 pounds in the first month alone, without working out. In addition his blood pressure and cholesterol dropped
https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a19536403/can-the-potato-diet-help-you-lose-weight-safely/
p-2-man-loses-100-pounds-on-potato-diet-1506529855.jpg

Sure if you eat just one thing you will lose weight but you’re still missing a lot of nutrients just eating potato. And yeah he lost weight but he looks terrible still. I allow myself black rice once a week, an English muffin 3 times a week and that’s about it. Puts me generally right above ketosis but still low carb.

Dodge noted
<LucyBless>
Yes, it was.

Nobody who ate spinach for a year would survive. Disagree? Provide proof. Dodge noted. You're rambling about B12 when Spinach has none. It also lacks fat. So boring.

Sure if you eat just one thing you will lose weight but you’re still missing a lot of nutrients just eating potato. And yeah he lost weight but he looks terrible still. I allow myself black rice once a week, an English muffin 3 times a week and that’s about it. Puts me generally right above ketosis but still low carb.
No doubt eating just one thing over the long term is not ideal for health. But potatoes are packed with a variety of micronutrients along with fiber. Point being is that whole food starches are pretty good for you if included in a balanced diet.

Yes, it was.

Nobody who ate spinach for a year would survive. Disagree? Provide proof. Dodge noted. You're rambling about B12 when Spinach has none. It also lacks fat. So boring.
I'm talking about the OP. You're posting off topic Mr. Mod. Isn't meat needed for hormones and B12?

Yes, it was.

LMAO fucking TRIGGERED

Yeah, I'm done with this trolling.

If @Der Eisbär wants to continue on his political campaign for veganism he can do so in D&S, or the War Room where his true intentions belong.

Post a source about "vegetable intolerance".

WebMD on lactose intolerance -
https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/digestive-diseases-lactose-intolerance#1

WebMD on celiacs -
https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/celiac-disease/celiac-disease-topic-overview#1

Vegetable intolerance -
???????????????????

Since when do you care about literature? I posted several peer reviewed articles in your other troll threads and you choose to ignore them. Read up about IBS and the foods to avoid.

Since when do you care about literature? I posted several peer reviewed articles in your other troll threads and you choose to ignore them. Read up about IBS and the foods to avoid.
Ok, I'm going to go ahead and assume you know that you're full of shit because you can't post a source to back your claim. I ripped apart the poor studies you posted in previous threads. You made a claim that "vegetable intolerance" is a real condition yet cannot provide a source.

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and assume you know that you're full of shit because you can't post a source to back your claim. I ripped apart the poor studies you posted in previous threads. You made a claim that "vegetable intolerance" is a real condition yet cannot provide a source.

You didn’t rip apart shit. My studies showed how much of an idiot you are refuting all your bullshit propaganda claims.

Considering his fasting glucose reveals he's basically diabetic, and his total cholesterol is twice the "normal" range, he is knocking on deaths door already. No, if he ate nothing but spinach for an entire year he would be much better off than where he is now. His cholesterol would be much better, his fiber intake would be tremendously better, his intake of micronutrients would be way better. As long as he ate enough spinach to get enough calories (which is nearly impossible given the volume needed) he would be 10x better off.

What happened Madmick? Isn't meat/fat needed for hormones? Don't you need meat for proper B12? Why is he B12 deficient?

Can't tell if this is a serious post.

You think that spinach alone would provide the necessary protein to sustain him?

Back