Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

"theY reCounTed tEH 2020 ballUts and fOund no fRaud!"

bj-penn-gif-not-bad-gif.gif

Does this have to do with the 2020 election?

The rest of the tweet and video talk about an Attorney General election.

separate elections on different dates but using the same tools, sir.
But sir, surely you must acknowledge that in over 3 years there has been no quantifiable evidence of fraud that would favor Joe Biden. The evidence that has been discovered were fraudulent ballots for Republicans. Please remember sir that fake electors were used by the Trump administration sir.

Sir, I'd like some evidence with more substance.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I don't believe the 2020 election was stolen any more than I believe that Russia was the reason Trump won in 2016.

There, that should piss off both sides.

Trump always insists on using the most dramatic language. A better way to describe the election is irregular. Irregular because of covid, and irregular due to the "fortification" as they call it. Can't really blame democrats for being sharkish, politics is a rough business.

Call me crazy, but I don't believe the 2020 election was stolen any more than I believe that Russia was the reason Trump won in 2016.

There, that should piss off both sides.
In the current situation I'm left but only because the other option is terrifying. I don't think Russia got him in. There was definite meddling but not a chance the only reason. He got in because people voted for him. Like they did when they were fed up with the laughing stock the Mandarin Molester was for 4 years.

I dearly wish my first vote as an American citizen didn't have to be between these two.

i dunno how this thread got bumped but since we're on the subject of election fraud, here's another real world example of a real world person committing real world election-related crimes to add to the pile.

this fine heap of maga trash is charged with gaining illegal access to voting equipment in the wake of the 2020 election: undue possession of a voting machine, conspiracy to commit undue possession of a voting machine, conspiracy to commit unauthorized access to a computer system, and willfully damaging a voting machine. she is also a lawyer and representing a client who Dominion is currently suing for defamation.

The election was not transparent.

Whether it was fraudulent or not, I don’t know … but, I will never believe that 81 million people voted for Biden.

Back