Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

vivek got a hold of @Whippy McGee 's list

That's not surprising at all. There is very little variety with chuds. HQ sends out its talking points and you guys use the same lines over and over and over again. Almost like you're NPCs. Except, the NPC's in the video games I've played actually have more variety with their lines, so that's kind of an insult to NPCs.

Did any of them tell a large group of people to march down to the Capitol and take the country back? Not saying they're fabricated, I'm saying not relevant without similar explicit orders, ignorant fuckstick.
Maxine Waters has a bunch of times, for decades. She didn't even tell them to protest the government at work, she told them to track them down when they're out with their families "at a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station" and mob them, then told rioters to "get more confrontational" if Derek Chauvin wasn't found guilty of 1st degree murder that he wasn't even charged with.

Maxine Waters has a bunch of times, for decades. She didn't even tell them to protest the government at work, she told them to track them down when they're out with their families "at a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station" and mob them, then told rioters to "get more confrontational" if Derek Chauvin wasn't found guilty of 1st degree murder that he wasn't even charged with.

Oh yeah that's totally the same thing, I'm sure lol

Wait wait wait... That's different. you don't understand what those people were going through. :rolleyes:

It's not the same, telling her supporters to form a mob to go after strangers out with their family is significantly worse than telling people to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard".

It's actually worse. What she did led to 10's of 1,000's of lives being altered.

I get it though, she is on team Capp, so anything that she says is cool.

tenor.gif

And no one even talks about the Federal buildings that were attacked for weeks in Portland.

And no one even talks about the Federal buildings that were attacked for weeks in Portland.
That, and other attacks did wake a lot of people up (clearly not everyone) to the main stream media, and social media's bullshit. Like many events in the last 8 years

Pretty sure all elections are 'fraudulent' in a manner of speaking unless they're legitimately decided by popular vote.

The George Floyd riots and protests aren't relevant to this thread. Period.

As for the rest of your unhinged rant...

Come back next time you feel like you can write down a coherent thought.

everything's related. equal standards and treatment have to apply. late night talk show hosts, celebrities, and heavy hitting politicians encouraged mob violence that included firebombing federal courthouses. it's why no one takes the left's cries about j6 seriously. and we are stuck calling each other names for the rest of time if we can't reach a sane set of standards.

if j6 was worse than 9/11 and half the country are domestic terrorists, then what does that make the left?

Pretty sure all elections are 'fraudulent' in a manner of speaking unless they're legitimately decided by popular vote.

I agree with this. The guy or gal with the most votes wins.

But every vote has to be in person and valid ID has to be used.

That's not surprising at all. There is very little variety with chuds. HQ sends out its talking points and you guys use the same lines over and over and over again. Almost like you're NPCs. Except, the NPC's in the video games I've played actually have more variety with their lines, so that's kind of an insult to NPCs.
{<jordan}I almost forgot about that idiotic tinfoil CT about rotating spreadsheets full of chud talking points.

everything's related. equal standards and treatment have to apply. late night talk show hosts, celebrities, and heavy hitting politicians encouraged mob violence that included firebombing federal courthouses. it's why no one takes the left's cries about j6 seriously. and we are stuck calling each other names for the rest of time if we can't reach a sane set of standards.

if j6 was worse than 9/11 and half the country are domestic terrorists, then what does that make the left?

People that say that the BLM riots of 2020 aren't relevant only say that because they want the world to forget them and pretend like they never existed.

That summer of Democrat led riots changed the country far more than what happened on January 6th did.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's just a wild coincidence that Vivek is tweeting Sherdog posts, verbatim.
It doesn't even require a "coincidence" for multiple people to point out all the fake stories you guys fell for. It's pretty damn far from a complete list, and there were threads on here about all of them with endless MSM sources, and all of you fell for them.

A few of my personal favorites were the one claiming there were tons of gunshot victims bleeding out in hospital parking lots because the hospitals were overflowing with people who OD'd on "horse de-wormer", and another fun one was the half black, half Jewish girl who claimed she was at a traffic light at 1am when 4 klansmen or boogieman boys or some shit popped out and yelled racial slurs at her before dousing her in gasoline and lit her on fire before she was able to drive off while on fire, but didn't realize they had traffic cameras that showed it never happened, the "4 white men who attacked her" didn't exist, and in reality she made up a fake story because she burned herself throwing motolov cocktails at a statue with her antifa buddies and didn't want to tell her grandmother.

It doesn't even require a "coincidence" for multiple people to point out all the fake stories you guys fell for. It's pretty damn far from a complete list, and there were threads on here about all of them with endless MSM sources, and all of you fell for them.

A few of my personal favorites were the one claiming there were tons of gunshot victims bleeding out in hospital parking lots because the hospitals were overflowing with people who OD'd on "horse de-wormer", and another fun one was the half black, half Jewish girl who claimed she was at a traffic light at 1am when 4 klansmen or boogieman boys or some shit popped out and yelled racial slurs at her before dousing her in gasoline and lit her on fire before she was able to drive off while on fire, but didn't realize they had traffic cameras that showed it never happened, the "4 white men who attacked her" didn't exist, and in reality she made up a fake story because she burned herself throwing motolov cocktails at a statue with her antifa buddies and didn't want to tell her grandmother.
Well, the search works now.

If there were threads on here about this stuff, and all of us fell for them, quote some posts from me that exhibit this...

Back