Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

Well, the search works now.

If there were threads on here about this stuff, and all of us fell for them, quote some posts from me that exhibit this...
If the search works, you can use it yourself, and quote yourself calling bullshit on any of them. You didn't even say which ones you're disputing, but I'm supposed to spend a couple hours sifting through threads about at least 50 different fake stories you fell for?

If the search works, you can use it yourself, and quote yourself calling bullshit on any of them. You didn't even say which ones you're disputing, but I'm supposed to spend a couple hours sifting through threads about at least 50 different fake stories you fell for?
Your letter of resignation has been accepted and will go down on your permanent record.

One more thing I'd like to point out: if there were, in fact, any liberals who fell for these hoaxes, this in no way operates as a get-out-of-jail-free card for chuds. A minor story, a hate crime hoax, that people initially fell for is another world apart from STILL believing the election fraud lies. The election was over 3 years ago, covered extensively, as it was a huge, front page story. Trump's own inner circle - his own daughter! - are on record acknowledging Trump's lies are not true. Trump lost dozens of court cases with Trump appointed judges, and he's getting, along with his allies, indicted over his lies. It is inexcusable to still believe The Dotard's lies at this point, and the fact that almost 33% of Americans do really highlights the anti-intellectualism of a large part of American society.

we'd need to properly define incitement just so we're all on the same page and not cherry picking partisan hacks.

does this show incitement to violence? grab your popcorn, there's a lot of fight like hells in this one.

Video proves inciting violence for years - no charges ever filed.

Selective Prosecution used by corrupt weaponized agencies and courts .

The republicans said they had tons of evidence.
They just don't wanna show it to anyone I guess, not in a court, not to the press, no one in the world is allowed see all the evidence.
I wonder why that is ?
Or why the Trump regime was so incompetent that they knew the democrats were gonna cheat and yelled about it ever since Trump got elected, but they were still to incompetent to do anything about it.
That doesn't sound like someone you would want for a second term.
Oops I forgot he's the new Jesus, never mind it's all good then I guess.

Your letter of resignation has been accepted and will go down on your permanent record.

One more thing I'd like to point out: if there were, in fact, any liberals who fell for these hoaxes, this in no way operates as a get-out-of-jail-free card for chuds. A minor story, a hate crime hoax, that people initially fell for is another world apart from STILL believing the election fraud lies. The election was over 3 years ago, covered extensively, as it was a huge, front page story. Trump's own inner circle - his own daughter! - are on record acknowledging Trump's lies are not true. Trump lost dozens of court cases with Trump appointed judges, and he's getting, along with his allies, indicted over his lies. It is inexcusable to still believe The Dotard's lies at this point, and the fact that almost 33% of Americans do really highlights the anti-intellectualism of a large part of American society.

Where does that rank next to thinking Donald Trump was a secret Russian spy who teamed up with Vladimir Putin to steal the 2016 election from the rightful winner, Hillary Clinton, with $3200 worth of facebook memes after a several year, unlimited funding FBI investigation? The left also unanimously called it a "big lie" and "fact checked" that his campaign was spied on, until it turned out that was true as well.

Ah, he's being indicted by an incompetent corrupto who skipped over her actual staff and appointed her married fuck buddy with almost no criminal trial experience for $700k of taxpayer money to take her on trips to Napa and resorts in Florida, and happened to have several "undisclosed meetings" with Biden officials before they brought any charges? Yeah, that should go well. The same corrupt dummy was also disqualified from pursuing charges against someone else she was going after because it was the opponent of someone she was hosting fundraisers for.

And we already know as a matter of record that damaging information was blocked from voters to influence the 2020 election, and quite a lot of people have admitted to filling out other people's mail in ballots, and voting in a state they didn't live in.

21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Thirty percent (30%) of those surveyed said they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal,

Where does that rank next to thinking Donald Trump was a secret Russian spy who teamed up with Vladimir Putin to steal the 2016 election from the rightful winner, Hillary Clinton,
Well, the theory that Russia was interfering in our elections and Trump and his team were assisting them, was taken seriously enough to warrant multiple investigations, which resulted in dozens of indictments against Russian individuals and Trump's own personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, being imprisoned because of, among other things, lying to congress about their efforts to work with a hostile foreign power to build Trump Tower Moscow, while Trump was simultaneously running for POTUS. Jr. also escaped prosecution for the Trump Tower meeting because they literally felt he was too stupid to prosecute!

Meanwhile, the theory that 2020 presidential election was rigged against Trump resulted in Donald Trump himself getting arrested! Because of his lies!

How does that compare? Fairly similar situations in your mind, dumbass?

with $3200 worth of facebook memes after a several year, unlimited funding FBI investigation? The left also unanimously called it a "big lie" and "fact checked" that his campaign was spied on, until it turned out that was true as well.
Russian active measures went far beyond Faceook memes. I'm sure you know this, Regardless, Facebook memes are effective enough. They're almost entirely how some of you absorb written information. Some of you are actually proud and outspoken that you don't read books, and think memes are the height of wit!

"We're not influenced by Facebook memes!"
58518cbb1800002c00e42a1e.png

Ah, he's being indicted by an incompetent corrupto who skipped over her actual staff and appointed her married fuck buddy with almost no criminal trial experience for $700k of taxpayer money to take her on trips to Napa and resorts in Florida, and happened to have several "undisclosed meetings" with Biden officials before they brought any charges? Yeah, that should go well. The same corrupt dummy was also disqualified from pursuing charges against someone else she was going after because it was the opponent of someone she was hosting fundraisers for.
Wrong. Multiple grand juries indicted him. And I know it's hard to keep track of, because your Daddy has been charged with almost 100 different felonies, but Jack Smith and Fani Willis investigations both led to indictments over Trump's election lies.
And we already know as a matter of record that damaging information was blocked from voters to influence the 2020 election, and quite a lot of people have admitted to filling out other people's mail in ballots, and voting in a state they didn't live in.

21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Thirty percent (30%) of those surveyed said they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal,
Yes, I'm familiar with that, of course, since you and your chud brethren all spam the same shit here. It's an online survey from The Heartland Institute, which is famous for working with tobacco companies to deny the risks of secondhand smoke and lobby against smoking bans, and for climate-change denial.

Convincing! Will Trump be presenting this evidence in court anytime soon?

Well, the theory that Russia was interfering in our elections and Trump and his team were assisting them, was taken seriously enough to warrant multiple investigations, which resulted in dozens of indictments against Russian individuals and Trump's own personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, being imprisoned because of, among other things, lying to congress about their efforts to work with a hostile foreign power to build Trump Tower Moscow, while Trump was simultaneously running for POTUS. Jr. also escaped prosecution for the Trump Tower meeting because they literally felt he was too stupid to prosecute!

Meanwhile, the theory that 2020 presidential election was rigged against Trump resulted in Donald Trump himself getting arrested! Because of his lies!

How does that compare? Fairly similar situations in your mind, dumbass?

Russian active measures went far beyond Faceook memes. I'm sure you know this, Regardless, Facebook memes are effective enough. They're almost entirely how some of you absorb written information. Some of you are actually proud and outspoken that you don't read books, and think memes are the height of wit!

"We're not influenced by Facebook memes!"
58518cbb1800002c00e42a1e.png

Wrong. Multiple grand juries indicted him. And I know it's hard to keep track of, because your Daddy has been charged with almost 100 different felonies, but Jack Smith and Fani Willis investigations both led to indictments over Trump's election lies.

Yes, I'm familiar with that, of course, since you and your chud brethren all spam the same shit here. It's an online survey from The Heartland Institute, which is famous for working with tobacco companies to deny the risks of secondhand smoke and lobby against smoking bans, and for climate-change denial.

Convincing! Will Trump be presenting this evidence in court anytime soon?
The Heartland Institute isn't a polling firm, the poll was conducted by Rasmussen, but lol at "I dont like the results, so it doesn't count". Are you claiming they made up the responses, or that all the respondents were lying?

While we appreciate your "it's still real to me, dammit", it's funny how your polling skepticism suddenly dissappears again when you're posting a silly graph about the favorability of the president of a country nobody answering has even been to. The entire graph is in the negative, btw, but what in hell kind of 6 year old sees the 2 parties move in opposite directions at the exact time the professional liars at the Hillary campaign and MSNBC start banging on about "muh Putin", and decides "it's probably facebook memes?

Did you think a "grand jury" convenes on its own? The corrupt prosecutor brings charges, and presents only their side to a group of 8th grade wiccans who said they were planning to indict beforehand anyway, who then go along with 95-99% of them, because the prosecutor doesn't have to provide any exculpatory evidence, and doesn't even have to prove their case. In this case, it's Fani Willis, who has been disqualified from prosecutions before because of partisan corruption, and appointed her unqualified, married fuck buddy who isn't even a prosecutor to bill $700k of taxpayer money, after having "undisclosed meetings" with the Biden admin about prosecuting political rivals. This clown is so corrupt she couldn't even resist using the biggest case of her career to pay off married men she's having sex with.

Last edited:
And a $500 fine. I'm sure he can do a gofundme and get liberals to help him out with that.

why would he need the liberals help? he's busy suing faux noise for defamation after tucker went on air and called him a fed.

The Heartland Institute isn't a polling firm

no, they're not. you're right. the heartland institute is a republican think-tank organization so you should never believe anything they tell you because it's always going to be a shit sandwich fed to you straight from the horses ass. this is the same organization who have spent alot of time lobbying against the government trying to convince them that cigarettes and second hand smoke is not unhealthy.

anyways it's been 1166 kraken-less days now. has that republican think tank called up the crackhead pillow salesman to go overthat cutesy little poll of theirs? did they bring that smoking gun evidence to court and prove that the election was stolen yet? no? not today? maybe tomorrow? this was it right?

what did that one say anyways? something like "over half of all american voters committed voter fraud" or something like that? yeah have fun keeping a straight face and trying to convince any courtroom of that one. even plenty of the high school dropouts who put on a dorky red hat will have a hard time buying into that comical piece of fanfiction.

do we have any names of these people in that piece of damning heartland institute evidence yet? why havent they brought this to the publics attention? why havent they went on air and publicly identified any of these criminals they polled and accused them of committing such a terrible crime against their country? why won't they even name one actual person who exists on the planet to blame for this? whats wrong? is it all just a bunch of bullshit and they don't want want to allege their fantasies and conspiracies on any real world people because real world people can fight back with defamation lawsuits? no? well i'm sure you'll be glad to tell my why that really is then.

if you would like a list of real world people who exist on this planet who have committed real world 2020 election-related crimes and have made real world guilty pleas or received a real world conviction in a real world courtroom, i would be happy to provide you a list of them so far, even though i'm pretty sure that you wouldn't like the results. they are real people, you can punch their names into google and see what they did. it's not just a bunch of cockadoodle easter bunny and election fraud fairy conspiracy-ridden fantasy funhouse bullshit that you have to invent and then peddle around because you are simply just unable to cope with the fact that your beloved twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist got pink socked in the election by that senile old man with dementia.

Last edited:
no, they're not. you're right. the heartland institute is a republican think-tank organization so you should never believe anything they tell you because it's always going to be a shit sandwich fed to you straight from the horses ass.

anyways it's been 1166 kraken-less days now. has that republican think tank called up the crackhead pillow salesman to go overthat cutesy little poll of theirs and then bring it to court and proved that the election was stolen yet? no? not today? maybe tomorrow? this was it right?

what did that one say anyways? something like "over half of all american voters committed voter fraud" or something like that? yeah have fun keeping a straight face and trying to convince any courtroom of that one. even plenty of the high school dropouts who put on a dorky red hat will have a hard time buying into that comical piece of fanfiction.

do we have any names of these people in that piece of damning heartland institute evidence yet? why havent they brought this to the publics attention? why havent they went on air and publicly identified any of these criminals they polled and accused them of committing such a terrible crime against their country? why won't they even name one actual person who exists on the planet to blame for this? whats wrong, do they not want to get sued for defamation?

if you would like a list of real world people who exist on this planet who have committed real world 2020 election-related crimes and have made real world guilty pleas or received a real world conviction in a real world courtroom, i would be happy to provide you a list of these real world people so far. they are real people, you can punch their names into google and see what they did. it's not a bunch of easter bunny and election fraud fairy and fantasy bullshit that youhave to invent and then peddle around because you are simply just unable to cope with the fact that your beloved twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist got pink socked in the election by that senile old man with dedementia.
What better way to declare your own credibility than to write a passionate diary entry disputing polling data that you didn't read, don't know who conducted it or even what the questions were. Lol

What better way to declare your own credibility than to write a passionate diary entry disputing polling data that you didn't read, don't know who conducted it or even what the questions were. Lol

well then, tell us what that cutesy little poll of theirs says skeeter! what are you waiting for? rebut me! and don't forget to post the whole headline of the article as well and make sure you link it too, just to emphasize the point and make it sound even more believeable, as we wouldnt want to get that smoking gun evidence of yours all mixed up with an article from the national enquirer or the babylon bee!

i thought it said some shit like 1 in 4 voters admit to committing voter fraud or some whackadoodle bullshit that's never gonna be taken seriously by anybody who doesn't put on a dorky red hat and peddle around fairy tales about easter bunnies and election fraud fairies. but you're right, i might have gotten it a little wrong because just like everybody else, i forgot about that wet fart of yours the moment i took a look at who farted it out there. somehow you're still holding on to it? is this cockadoodle heartland institute poll of yours supposed to be your next ray epps super-duper ultra top-secret undercover deep state fbi agent of the month fantasy that you're never going to let go of or what?

and is this heartland institute the same republican think tank organization who spits out nothing more than bullshit and propaganda to their republican donors and base, denies climate change, and even tries to convince the government that cigarettes and second hand smoking is not unhealthy? or am i simply just confusing them with another republican-funded think tank organization called the heartland institute?

so do we have any names of these criminals and fraudsters whom you speak of who committed these terrible crimes against their country just yet, or do we still gotta wait for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish going over all of the polling evidence before he reports these criminals to the FBI and it eventually makes its way to the public eye and the court system? any day now, but just not today right?

anyways it's been 1166 kraken-less days but i'm glad that you have managed to convince yourself that you have finally found the smoking gun evidence that not even a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to lay eyes on and you are still very much a believer in santa claus and the election fraud fairy, and you're not just having a hard time coping with the quadruple-indicted election-losing rapists epic defeat from way back in 2020, which your very own kellyanne conway defines as 306. landslide. blowout. historic.

Last edited:
well then, tell us what that cutesy little poll of theirs says skeeter! what are you waiting for? rebut me! and don't forget to post the whole headline of the article as well and make sure you link it too, just to emphasize the point and make it sound even more believeable, as we wouldnt want to get that smoking gun evidence of yours all mixed up with an article from the national enquirer or the babylon bee!

and is this heartland institute the same republican think tank organization who denies climate change and tried to convince the government that cigarettes and second hand smoking is not unhealthy, or am i confusing them with another republican funded organization called the heartland institute who spits out propaganda and bullshit to their base and donors?

anyways it's been 1166 krakenless days but i'm glad you have finally found the smoking gun. so do you have any names of some of these fraudsters involved provide me with? you can start by providing me with just one. after looking that person up and going through the court dockets, i would like to add that person to my list of real world people who committed real world election-related crimes, right underneath robert rivernider, charles barnes, scott hall, james saunders, kim phuong taylor, jay ketcik, joan halstead, charles barnes, john rider, kirk hartle, bruce bartman, barry morphew, and ralph thurman, and that fine coven of maga trash from the villages in florida.

I mean you could have just looked a few posts up on this same page and you would have seen that I did post the results, who conducted it, and a link to the exact questions, but instead of reading it and disputing what you read, you wrote multiple walls of text before reading it, admitting that you don't know who conducted the survey, what the results were, or even the questions, but still wrote 10 paragraphs ranting that you didn't read it but you know that polls and surveys are only credible if they affirm your feewings. Maybe next you'd like to give a book report on a book you didn't read.

I mean you could have just looked a few posts up on this same page and you would have seen that I did post the results, who conducted it, and a link to the exact questions, but instead of reading it and disputing what you read, you wrote multiple walls of text before reading it, admitting that you don't know who conducted the survey, what the results were, or even the questions, but still wrote 10 paragraphs ranting that you didn't read it but you know that polls and surveys are only credible if they affirm your feewings. Maybe next you'd like to give a book report on a book you didn't read.

no names or links yet? no? not today maybe tomorrow?

still have no balls to post that heartland institute online survey of yours? it's not really that heartland institute survey you are talking about? my mistake. which one is it then? i guess i have no idea which other one you are talking about, despite asking you to post the link to this article you speak of and watching you tuck your dick and cluck. it's not the same heartland institute poll that i was thinking of right? well, then here's your chance to own me skeeter. post the link so i know which survey you are actually talking about and i will stand corrected.

why haven't they charged the people in these online surveys who admit to committing voter fraud? or at least the ones who identified as democrats? is there just so much evidence coming in that the crackhead pillow pusher is having a hard time keeping up with it all or what?

i mean i identify as a vegan in my online surveys. i tell them my name is votey mcvoteface, i'm a staunch republican and pastafarian, and i mailed over 18 votes for myself and then 18 more on behalf of all my deceased relatives because thats what hugo chavez would have wanted me to do. but thats just me. but i mean these people all straight up admitted to committing election fraud or whatever right? this is some real world shit right here and that's a serious crime! they should all be charged! let's get some names out there and put it through the courts! lock them up!

Last edited:
no names yet? no? not today maybe tomorrow?

why haven't they charged the people in these online surveys who admit to committing voter fraud? or at least the ones who identified as democrats? is there just so much evidence coming in that the crackhead pillow pusher is having a hard time keeping up with it all or what?

i mean i identify as a vegan in my online surveys. i tell them my name is votey mcvoteface, i'm a staunch republican and pastafarian, and i mailed over 18 votes for myself and then 18 more on behalf of all my deceased relatives because thats what hugo chavez would have wanted me to do. but thats just me. but i mean these people all straight up admitted to committing election fraud or whatever right? this is some real world shit right here and that's a serious crime! they should all be charged! let's get some names out there and put it through the courts! lock them up!

Nice, thanks for adding that you also don't even know how surveys or policing work on top of not reading before forming a passionate opinion about what you didn't read. This is going great.

Nice, thanks for adding that you also don't even know how surveys or policing work on top of not reading before forming a passionate opinion about what you didn't read. This is going great.

i'm not sure which survey you are talking about. i thought it was that heartland institute nonsense but clearly i was wrong. i dont want to have to keep asking while you keep on clucking. post the link of that online survey...errr i mean that smoking gun bombshell evidence of a stolen election.... straight from the source and lets put this to bed.

clearly there was some other bombshell new smoking gun online poll which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the election was stolen, and the heartland institute has nothing at all to do with it. my bad, i guess i've been living under a rock and this one fell under my radar. but i'm glad to hear that there's another one out there, because that heartland institute survey was total poppycock and nobody was ever going to take that one seriously anyways.

i'm ashamed that i seemed to have stumbled upon an opinion article on a republican think tank's website regarding an online survey to random boaty mcboatface people on the internet and i seemed to have gotten that one mixed up with whatever online survey you are talking about that i did not read. without seeing a shred of evidence brought forward or proven, i was almost ready to go all in on the stolen election theory until i stumbled upon that heartland institute nonsense. man i would have felt like such a sucker if i ever realised who they were and how they played me!

so which survey is it that i didn't read? i've only asked you to link it 3 or 4 times so far while you've tucked your dick and clucked every time, so i still have no idea what online survey you're talking about, i never even looked at the survey, i wasnt even aware of it, and its definately not the heartland institute one now is it? i mean it better not be. who's gonna buy into anything coming out of a republican think tank that peddles propaganda, denies climate change, and tries to argue that smoking isn't unhealthy? at least theyre a step up from the babylon bee in terms of credibility, facts, and journalistic integrity, so i'll give them that.

i mean i know you still refuse to list off even a single name of any of these real world people who committed real world fraud or tell me why they havent been arrested, even after they engaged in fraud and then admitted to it. but thats understandable and i will let it go and forgive you for that and not ask you those kind of hard questions again. we all need to do the dance and turn ourselves into pretzels from time to time when we are struggling to cope with reality. especially after our rapist messiah gets blown out in an election. but you can at least point me to this online survey you speak of so that i can read it for myself.

thanks in advance for providing me the link. i've been on kraken watch for 1166 days now and i've never been this excited to finally see some real world evidence of election fraud ever since cheeto benito filed his 66'th election litigation lawsuit but forgot to allege any kind of election-related fraud for the 66'th straight time. i might even get some real world names and faces to attach to these real world crimes this time teehee! i'm so excited! it's just so real to me!

Last edited:
i know this is an extremely rare thing to find happening in the real world, but we've got some real world people being accused of some real world election-related crimes! and they're actually being accused of their crimes inside of a court of law this time, and not just inside of the parking lot of a landscaping shop or in the kangaroo court of social media!

this time it involves none other than...surprise surprise....another republican! this time one of Mike Lindell's partners-in-crime!

this actually happened in 2021 though. the rubes seem to be doubling down on their efforts to steal the elections after their last attempts to defraud their country and steal the election had failed. i guess this is the kind of shit that happens when your party can no longer win a free and fair election by votes.

this fraudster used to be a county clerk! and she recently ran in an election for a GOP leadership position. she also ran in the colorado GOP primary for Secretary of State! but i'm sure just like all of these maga trash losers, she'll blame her losses on some kind of fraud or a stolen election or whatever too.

once again the very same party of people who are screeching about all of these election-related crimes all seem to be the the ones who are actually out there comitting these types of crimes, or the ones who support them! every accusation is an admission of guilt!

Federal judge rejects Tina Peters’ attempt to halt her Mesa County criminal trial​

Former county clerk’s trial on 10 counts connected to a breach of Mesa County’s election system set to begin Feb. 7

Peters has been under investigation since last summer after she allegedly facilitated a security breach of her county’s election system. Peters has cast baseless doubt on the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and aligned herself with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the nation’s most well known 2020 election conspiracy theorists.

My-project.jpg

Candidate Tina Peters speaks during a debate for the state Republican Party leadership position sponsored by the Republican Women of Weld Saturday, Feb. 25, 2023 in a pizza restaurant in Hudson, Colo.

A federal judge Monday dismissed a lawsuit brought by former Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters that sought to bar authorities from prosecuting her on charges related to a 2021 security breach of her county’s election system.

Peters, who faces trial next month on 10 counts in the alleged breach, filed the lawsuit in November seeking to halt all local, state and federal criminal investigations and prosecutions against her. The suit named U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland, Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold and Mesa County District Attorney Daniel Rubinstein as defendants.

U.S. District Judge Nina Wang granted Rubinstein’s motion to dismiss the entire case, in which Peters alleged he and others were retaliating against her and curbing her free speech rights. In doing so, Wang also dismissed Peters’ request for a preliminary injunction halting her upcoming trial.

Wang ruled that Peters failed to “offer sufficient evidence to demonstrate that the prosecution was substantially motivated by a bad faith motive or was brought to harass.” Wang also criticized the evidence presented by Peters and her attorney, former Secretary of State Scott Gessler, writing “some of the documents do not even address the factual allegations for which they are cited.”

Peters is scheduled to go to trial Feb. 7 on charges stemming from her actions during an election software update in May 2021. A grand jury indicted her on felony and misdemeanor charges in March 2022, including attempting to influence a public official and criminal impersonation.

Wang also ruled that Rubinstein is entitled to have his legal costs reimbursed.

After being indicted in 2022, Peters ran unsuccessfully for the GOP secretary of state nomination, losing by nearly 90,000 votes. Since then, she’s continued to promote falsehoods that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

She also ran unsuccessfully this year to be chair of the Colorado GOP.

In a separate case, Peters in April was sentenced to home detention and community service for trying to prevent authorities from seizing an iPad she used to make a prohibited recording of a court hearing for one of her former deputies. The sentence was stayed pending an appeal. Peters was also held in contempt of court for making the recording and fined $1,500.

Peters posted to social media last week that her former husband recently died, and she posted links to her website seeking donations to cover her court costs for her upcoming trial.

not only is the crackhead pillow salesmans buddy, under house arrest for playing stupid games in the courtroom, her lawsuit she filed trying to prevent herself from being charged got laughed right out of court, she lost both of her recent elections, her original bond was set at $500,000, she got caught trying to tamper with election machines, and now she has to go to trial and face all kinds of serious charges for her own criminal actions. suck on that libtards!

the second woman in the mugshot i posted is her good friend, indicted co-conspirator, and now-former deputy clerk Belinda Knisley, who was indicted for one count each of attempting to influence a public servant, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state. kinsley pretended to be an election contractor and brought along some person named gerald wood who impersonated an election worker and they were somehow able to coax someone into e able giving them a clearance badge and then they used the badge to access an election office where they demanded the workers inside to turn off the security cameras and then tina peters started fucking around with the dominion voting machines. or at least thats the gist of it. you can read more about the election crimes the two of them conspired in right here:

Last edited:
they tried ousting a sitting president using information they knew was fabricated/false. that's a soft coup, sherbro.

they had a 4 year history of buttfucking donny (now going on 8). they suddenly had a change of heart?

So where is the evidence that 2020 was stolen?

seems like 7 months out they started pre-censoring the ability to question mail in ballots to get ahead of any shock that might arise from a red mirage/blue shift situation, where republicans are ahead until they count mail in ballots.

Back