Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

Show me the 2000?

Name a specific event and point out the criminals who weren't prosecuted.
There were probably people that committed crimes during those protests that got away with it. Despite what these chucklefucks claim there was obviously a huge difference in attacking the Capitol while Congress was in session certifying the election. The same amount of resources aren't going to be committed to scouring through the video evidence or have internet sleuths devoting the time to finding these people on social media and turning them in.

Show me the 2000?

"In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more
than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. "

Name a specific event and point out the criminals who weren't prosecuted.

that you would have to ask the feds and or state/local DAs.

da-pros-Copy.png

June 4 2020

Prosecutors dismiss looting, rioting charges against hundreds of protesters across U.S.​

"Protesters arrested for looting or rioting in several American cities appear to have been let off the hook as prosecutors drop charges or new laws put them back out on the streets quickly.

In St. Louis, the District of Columbia, Philadelphia and New York, serious charges against hundreds of people arrested for stealing and torching property have been dismissed. Those dismissals have come from the federal level in the nation’s capital, from district attorneys elected with millions in campaign cash from left-wing activist George Soros, and in New York from a bail reform measure that went into effect this year."

we saw what happened. cops told to stand down. no big interest in arrests and if they were there was minimal interest in prosecution. the VP set up a bail fund. no outrage by the left over 2020 since. not sure why we're rehashing this, it didn't really get us anywhere then.

FftNAP6XwAAH8yi

the video shows statements made by democrats. are you claiming it's fabricated and they never said that? if you deny it's fabricated, please comment on their comments.
Did any of them tell a large group of people to march down to the Capitol and take the country back? Not saying they're fabricated, I'm saying not relevant without similar explicit orders, ignorant fuckstick.

isn't that the same heap of maga trash who just got convicted for his crimes at the capitol and is also sueing fox news for defamation after tucker and the gang accused him of being some kind of federal agent?

Last edited:
isn't that the same heap of maga trash who just got convicted for his crimes at the capitol and is also sueing fox news for defamation after tucker and the gang accused him of being some kind of federal agent?
Lol, he got rightfully called out. Also, only got sentenced like 2 months

*I noticed you added 2 paragraphs in an edit. Maybe just post another response you drunkard

Last edited:
Go start a thread about the protests and riots following the murder of George Floyd if you want to talk about that so much you hack. It has nothing to do with the 2020 election.
Its relevant to the point that it's a lie.

Honestly, are you offended that some rednecks did that "insurrection?" Did that really make you worried?

And did you ever wonder why it happened? Were voters so surprised that they did that? Oh, that's not possible right?

I already know.

CuZ yOu vOtEd fOr YoUr gUy, sO tHaT mAkEs iT vALiD.

Yeah. Everyone coming up with Let's go Brandon, Trump out-rating debates on television and internet, folks yelling at biden wherever he goes, folks watching him never doing press conferences, everyone one of us hurting little by little, more and more everyday...theyre... were all lying?

Something is oddly up and it got folks like me to vote for the 1st time in my life.

Lets not ignore this other mumbo jumbo ...All this shit to convict him. You dont find that odd? You think this asshole is some dictator huh..

Fuck me on a hat, it's an obligation to vote against biden to get the hell out of this.

The fuck am I responding to you for anyway. Your avatar is an actor playing a retard nut. Maybe he used you for inspiration.

Sit in the corner short pants.

Lol, he got rightfully called out. Also, only got sentenced like 2 months

damn. i guess we're gonna have to find another scapegoat for our crimes. can we go back to blaming antifa? or how about trannys and drag queens this time?

Last edited:
"In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more
than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. "

that you would have to ask the feds and or state/local DAs.

da-pros-Copy.png

June 4 2020

Prosecutors dismiss looting, rioting charges against hundreds of protesters across U.S.​

"Protesters arrested for looting or rioting in several American cities appear to have been let off the hook as prosecutors drop charges or new laws put them back out on the streets quickly.

In St. Louis, the District of Columbia, Philadelphia and New York, serious charges against hundreds of people arrested for stealing and torching property have been dismissed. Those dismissals have come from the federal level in the nation’s capital, from district attorneys elected with millions in campaign cash from left-wing activist George Soros, and in New York from a bail reform measure that went into effect this year."

we saw what happened. cops told to stand down. no big interest in arrests and if they were there was minimal interest in prosecution. the VP set up a bail fund. no outrage by the left over 2020 since. not sure why we're rehashing this, it didn't really get us anywhere then.

FftNAP6XwAAH8yi

That isn't what I asked you for, but I'll address parts of it. You can try my question again if you can; when it comes to January 6th there were specific crimes and punishments

Colbert and Harris were supporting protests, not riots. Why does your link say riots? Protests are an expression of the first amendment.

The MFF is an answer to unconstitutional oppressive bail. You should approve of it, because not being able to pay bail is one of the reasons so many poor people plead guilty. Bail is meant to ensure appearance in court, if it can't be paid it's unconstitutional. Literally. High bail represents flight risk, if the judge determines the accused is dangerous there is no bail. Why are you attacking this? Do you disagree that poor people have an incredibly rough time with the justice system?

I have never supported crime. I do not support theft or vandalism. During the BLM protests thousands of people were arrested and then released, because they had committed no crimes. Conservative media reported on the releases and suggested nobody that committed crimes faced consequences, but that was and remains a lie.

damn. i guess we're gonna have to find another scapegoat for our crimes. can we go back to blaming antifa? or how about trannys and drag queens this time?
Hey, I don't care eitherway. Clearly, those that took part in the guided tour "insurrection" were stupid and gullible people. They deserve some of the sentencing, well at least the violent ones.

But i believe there were bad actors there, he was probably one of them

Hey, I don't care eitherway. Clearly, those that took part in the guided tour "insurrection" were stupid and gullible people. They deserve some of the sentencing, well at least the violent ones.

But i believe there were bad actors there, he was probably one of them

dudes just as much of a shit disturber as that andy ngo dude. they only show up to public events in order to antagonize people and then try to play the victim after.

dudes just as much of a shit disturber as that andy ngo dude. they only show up to public events in order to antagonize people and then try to play the victim after.
I agree with you on ngo

Characteristics of a bottom

Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

americans.jpg
Only a third of you all, the rest I sincerly pray for...

Its relevant to the point that it's a lie.

Honestly, are you offended that some rednecks did that "insurrection?" Did that really make you worried?

And did you ever wonder why it happened? Were voters so surprised that they did that? Oh, that's not possible right?

I already know.

CuZ yOu vOtEd fOr YoUr gUy, sO tHaT mAkEs iT vALiD.

Yeah. Everyone coming up with Let's go Brandon, Trump out-rating debates on television and internet, folks yelling at biden wherever he goes, folks watching him never doing press conferences, everyone one of us hurting little by little, more and more everyday...theyre... were all lying?

Something is oddly up and it got folks like me to vote for the 1st time in my life.

Lets not ignore this other mumbo jumbo ...All this shit to convict him. You dont find that odd? You think this asshole is some dictator huh..

Fuck me on a hat, it's an obligation to vote against biden to get the hell out of this.

The fuck am I responding to you for anyway. Your avatar is an actor playing a retard nut. Maybe he used you for inspiration.

Sit in the corner short pants.

The George Floyd riots and protests aren't relevant to this thread. Period.

As for the rest of your unhinged rant...

Come back next time you feel like you can write down a coherent thought.

Back