News Another comedian accused of rape..... this time of a 15 year old girl.

They're 15. They don't know what the fuck they're doing? The fact so many people on this forum immediately leap to a grown man's defence over that of a child is somewhat unsettling.
I wasnt defending the man we are fleshing out details of a situation. You just assign feelings and thoughts to everyones post because your an arrogant twat. It is wrong in civilized to society to act on sexual impulses with a minor no matter who initiates and how smoking hot they are. But it is not wrong to have the feelings. Some people can parce the two, they see a situation, under stand a mistake and have an adult conversation. You should try it.

I mean what in the bloody hell does someone in their 30s have in common with a 15 year old? He wasn't just banging her, they were in a relationship supposedly. What did they talk about? How was school today? It's absolutely gross, if indeed he did do it.
Not to defend his alleged actions, but she did work, and occasionally perform at, the same comedy club that he did at the time, per the article. So yes, they did have some things in common more than he would with the average 15 year old. But what you're describing is why I prefer to date women over 25, all legal and social reasons aside. I can find young women attractive, but find it hard to relate to them as a relatively older man. I guess women in their mid-to-late 20s are the sweet spot between looks and personality and being relatable.

Dont forget Jimmy Page, Ted Nugent, Iggy Pop and Steven Tyler
The Nuge and Iggy Pop didn't give a fuck either. Put it out on wax and everything. They BOTH made songs about banging 13 year olds. The Nuge even did a VH1 Behind the Music where he talked about how he got the parents' permission and shit and even got one of them to sign over guardianship of their daughter to him.

Courtney Love also claims she blew The Nuge backstage when she was 12 and was still prepubescent.

Who is SPM?
South Park Mexican. Rapper from Houston who also owned a label called Dope House Records, which most notably put out albums by Juan Gotti and Baby Bash, besides SPM himself. In 2002, he was convicted on child molestation charges involving a 9-year-old friend of his daughter. Got sentenced to 45 years. Eligible for parole in 2024. He's still a legend in Houston, especially among Mexicans, and he's still recording and charting albums despite being in prison.

The Iggy Pop stuff i didnt Know till this year. Anthony Kiedis admitted to sexing a 13 year old when he was 23 in his book!
Didn't know that about Kiedis. I had lunch seated close to him in Santa Monica some years back and he was with some hot young chicks and looked young as shit, even though he was about 45 at the time. Dude looked like he was my age, even though I'm about 20 years younger than him.

Well your opinion is a convenient tool for statutory rape apology and your case for rape apology is that you think older women complain about men who commit statutory rape are not actually against the rape, they are actually jealous they themselves are not gettimg the rapists attention.

Of all the things you coukd imagine you came up with that. You are a fucking degenerate and a rape apologist.
Your hysterical wailing, name calling, and disingenuous characterizations notwithstanding (and I note with amusement that I seem to have graduated from scumbag to degenerate), allow me to expand my thought process. My initial comment was based on the observation that the vitriol hurled at men accused of statutory rape of a sexually mature female seems to be little different than that reserved for what are surely far more serious offenses, forcible rape for example. Also of the lack of distinction between, for example, the sexual assault against a 10 year old and a consensual encounter with a 15 year old. The crimes are worlds apart (and indeed, are treated completely differently when it comes to legal penalties). As I took pains to say, the affair with the 15 year old was still wrong, but to wail and scream and beat your chest as if it was akin to other far more serious sex crimes just doesn't make any kind of sense.

If all this publicity leads to legit bad men going down for crimes, and helps to keep some guys who might otherwise have been sex predators from doing that to people out of fear, then I wonder about the cost to people's reputations.

Like let's say 1 innocent guy goes down reputation wise and we catch 3 Harvy Weinstiens, do we call it worth it? After all, reputation damage is not the same as criminal charges.
I personally wouldn't. Would rather live in a free society than a "secure" one.

Your hysterical wailing, name calling, and disingenuous characterizations notwithstanding (and I note with amusement that I seem to have graduated from scumbag to degenerate), allow me to expand my thought process. My initial comment was based on the observation that the vitriol hurled at men accused of statutory rape of a sexually mature female seems to be little different than that reserved for what are surely far more serious offenses, forcible rape for example. Also of the lack of distinction between, for example, the sexual assault against a 10 year old and a consensual encounter with a 15 year old. The crimes are worlds apart (and indeed, are treated completely differently when it comes to legal penalties). As I took pains to say, the affair with the 15 year old was still wrong, but to wail and scream and beat your chest as if it was akin to other far more serious sex crimes just doesn't make any kind of sense.

this is nice and all (subjectively measuring the volume of outrage between sexual crimes and rating them) but what you said was that older women complain about statutory rape because they are jealous of the attention statutory rapists give younger women. Ill let the reader decide how that sounds to them.

apparently you think (and i'm not surprised) that most men are into younger women and would and do choose younger illegal girls over women and the numbers are high enough to make mature women of an appropriate age jealous.

you are a statutory rape apologist and now you are trying somehow to obfuscate that. i think you should just let if fly man. go ahead and white night for statutory rapists. its the 20th century after all. no need to get hung up on things like morals.

edit-- here is a quote from you.

Of course men in their 30's shouldn't be messing with 15 year olds, but let's not pretend that much of the outrage from the 40+ females is about them knowing that they've lost their looks and these men don't want them anymore.

Last edited:
The cancel culture here is becoming a real problem and isn't something I support.

Was just throwing out my 2 cents on statutory rape itself. I don't really agree with the seemingly common opinion that it's "not as bad" because the minor consented. They aren't mature enough to consent. And victimizers continually seek out young and immature victims precisely because they're easier to manipulate.
Are you saying that you make no distinction between forcible rape and "consent" below a certain age? Can't say I agree with that, even if I concede that BOTH are wrong. Personally, I draw two lines. Between force and consent and also between prepubescent and post-pubescent.

I understand that in some situations people who are post-pubescent can't legally give consent depending on the circumstances. But morally it matters. I also think force should be an extenuating circumstance, use of it should carry harsher punishment. The fact that this girl was post-pubescent and "consented" carries weight with me, even if I recognize that it was a crime.

He would be a monster if she was prepubescent and he used force. That deserves a VERY harsh punishment. We lose something as a society if we paint everything with the same brush. We need reason and proportionality.

this is nice and all (subjectively measuring the volume of outrage between sexual crimes and rating them) but what you said was that older women complain about statutory rape because they are jealous of the attention statutory rapists give younger women. Ill let the reader decide how that sounds to them.

apparently you think (and i'm not surprised) that most men are into younger women and would and do choose younger illegal girls over women and the numbers are high enough to make mature women of an appropriate age jealous.

you are a statutory rape apologist and now you are trying somehow to obfuscate that. i think you should just let if fly man. go ahead and white night for statutory rapists. its the 20th century after all. no need to get hung up on things like morals.
See, there you go again being dishonest and suggesting I said things in a way that I did not say them. Nowhere did I say anything remotely like "most men are into younger women" and nowhere did I say anything like "most men choose younger illegal girls over women". You're really just a liar, and you seem to be lying to support your argument because you are unable to honestly debate someone. You're weak.

The Nuge and Iggy Pop didn't give a fuck either. Put it out on wax and everything. They BOTH made songs about banging 13 year olds. The Nuge even did a VH1 Behind the Music where he talked about how he got the parents' permission and shit and even got one of them to sign over guardianship of their daughter to him.

Courtney Love also claims she blew The Nuge backstage when she was 12 and was still prepubescent.

What the fuck? I wish I hadn't read any of that.

Is it just me, or do parents who consent to this type of thing just as monstrous as the perpetrator. Your willingly letting your underage daughter be with an older man, just because he is famous and/or rich? God damn humanity makes me so depressed sometimes.

See, there you go again being dishonest and suggesting I said things in a way that I did not say them. Nowhere did I say anything remotely like "most men are into younger women" and nowhere did I say anything like "most men choose younger illegal girls over women". You're really just a liar, and you seem to be lying to support your argument because you are unable to honestly debate someone. You're weak.

ok here is a direct quote-- pillar of the community.

let's not pretend that much of the outrage from the 40+ females is about them knowing that they've lost their looks and these men don't want them anymore.

the outrage is not really because statutory rape is terrible. the real reason according to you for much of it is that the women are jealous of the statutory rapists attention given to girls.

ok here is a direct quote-- pillar of the community.

let's not pretend that much of the outrage from the 40+ females is about them knowing that they've lost their looks and these men don't want them anymore.

the outrage is not really because statutory rape is terrible. the real reason according to you for much of it is that the women are jealous of the statutory rapists attention given to girls.
I never said this: "the outrage is not really because statutory rape is terrible". Your message kind of makes it sound like I did, you sneaky lying devil!

I never said this: "the outrage is not really because statutory rape is terrible". Your message kind of makes it sound like I did, you sneaky lying devil!

you said this--

you said this--
See, it only took you about 20 posts full of sneaky lies to finally be a little bit honest! I say a little bit honest because you're still being a sneak by forgetting to post what I said right before that, namely that it is wrong for a man to be messing around with a 15 year old.

You are a dirty sneak!

See, it only took you about 20 posts full of sneaky lies to finally be a little bit honest! I say a little bit honest because you're still being a sneak by forgetting to post what I said right before that, namely that it is wrong for a man to be messing around with a 15 year old.

You are a dirty sneak!

What the fuck? I wish I hadn't read any of that.

Is it just me, or do parents who consent to this type of thing just as monstrous as the perpetrator. Your willingly letting your underage daughter be with an older man, just because he is famous and/or rich? God damn humanity makes me so depressed sometimes.

The polaroids she has of him and also of them together doesn’t look good for him
Have you seen some pics I haven't? This is the only picture that comes with the article:

3adafc5f53c889eebff1e6d790841cadf6-1999-Jerry-Stiller-Roast.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

They described it in an extremely sensationalized way and it still doesn't look that bad to me in and of itself. And those alleged Polaroids haven't been released, she isn't even claiming she has them (she could possibly be charged just for possessing them), she's claiming that she saw them and briefly broke up with him over them. The photos that have been released prove absolutely nothing. He's not denying that he knows her or that she worked at the same place/for the same people (like Barry Katz) he did. He may very well be guilty, but this does not prove it at all.

Not to defend his alleged actions, but she did work, and occasionally perform at, the same comedy club that he did at the time, per the article. So yes, they did have some things in common more than he would with the average 15 year old. But what you're describing is why I prefer to date women over 25, all legal and social reasons aside. I can find young women attractive, but find it hard to relate to them as a relatively older man. I guess women in their mid-to-late 20s are the sweet spot between looks and personality and being relatable.
The fact she did makes it even worse, no? She was 15, looked good, they had a sexual relationship, in their bubble like years ago when it was all ok. except it isn't and it's going to fuck minors over mentally in the head.

Back