Media Best angle - definitive proof.

Well if the fight wasn't stopped Askren was still in a dominant position and I think Lawler was gassed.

Answer me this fanboys . How do you fall asleep and wake up with the pressure being applied ? Wouldnt he you know, stay sleeping?
Also how do you stay posted on your knees and give the thumbs up.

In real time he looked out and I can see why Herb stopped it in the heat of the moment.

Well if the fight wasn't stopped Askren was still in a dominant position and I think Lawler was gassed.

I don’t at all but let’s say he was, who do you think was more compromised at that stage in the fight?

That doesn't matter. The point is before Herb makes the call to stop it Robbie's arm is responding and he even gives a thumbs up. That is a terrible stoppage.
Bad but not terrible

Best angle = The angle that doesn't show him going limp.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You guys are so desperate it's beyond pathetic.

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol, how many different accounts does Robbies mom have on here anyway ...

Herb lifted his forearm once and it flopped back into Herb's hand and then Lawler pulls it away and then thumbs up. Am I the only one who can see this? End of argument: good stoppage.

Please provide evidence for this baseless comment.

Well lookit the OP video. Herb gets down, grab's LAwler's forearm, pops it up a little to see if it's limp, it falls right back into Herb's hand and THEN lawler pulls it away for the high five.

giphy.gif

Well lookit the OP video. Herb gets down, grab's LAwler's forearm, pops it up a little to see if it's limp, it falls right back into Herb's hand and THEN lawler pulls it away for the high five.

ADDFE0FF-AFF4-4987-9D89-24DC686C2C49.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol, how many different accounts does Robbies mom have on here anyway ...

Robbie has earned the respect of the mma community, many times over.

The question is, how many accounts do trolls have on here ...

FatDisfiguredIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

1- Before Herb drops to his knees, Robbie is moving the “limp” arm. How can his arm be limp yet moving at the same time?

2- When Herb picks his arm up, the arm does not drop back to the ground but rather it remains elevated and Robbie even gives a thumbs-up before returning his hand to the canvas.

3- Robbie is immediately alert, aware, composed and justifiably pissed off AF after Herb intervenes.

I am totally unbiased in this.

You will find quotes from me speculating that Askren is a contender for WW GOAT and you will also find quotes from me stating my love and appreciation for Robbie - The type of man who makes this the greatest show in the world.

You will not find quotes from me predicting the result of this fight or claiming one superior over the other.

What’s right is right and Robbie doesn’t deserve to have an L on his record for this. IMO this is one of the very few instances where the result should actually be overturned to a No-Contest.

If turned into a NC, then it would be be even more unfair to askren.

Here's the deal, if robbie was out and herb let it go on...what then would we say? Bc the truth of the matter is everybody thought he was out when his arm went falling limp (which isn't in this clip you provided). We all were screaming he's out, the announcers even said it on the replay. His arm literally fell limp and he was not moving. My question is WHY ROBBIE WOULD YOU NOT MOVE OR DO SOMETHING. Give a thumbs up (which is the standard sign people give) or something man.

If you are in Herb's position, what else do you have to go off of. My honest opinion is robbie was in an out of consciousness and was about to go out anyways. I know that's not really a solid arguing point, but i'm just saying what I think I saw.

Lawler came so close to taking Askren out . Was wild. Imo if the fight continued he would have been submitted though. Sad thing is its all speculation at this point. Askren SHOULD do the right thing and accept the rematch. I understand he wants to fight other dudes but he can also erase doubts if he wins in an immediate rematch. I think part of him may be a little shook up from that initial onslaught. Thats more trouble than hes been in during his entire career

... question is WHY ROBBIE WOULD YOU NOT MOVE OR DO SOMETHING. Give a thumbs up (which is the standard sign people give) or something man...

Did you like just ignore the gif/video in the OP? Robbie does exactly what you’re asking for.

...If you are in Herb's position, what else do you have to go off of...

Herb did half his job then had a brain fart - He checks Robbie’s hand which Robbie responds to by moving his hand and giving a thumbs up, then Herb stops the fight... What was the point of checking the hand?

Herb saw what we ALL saw but an arm appearing to go limp isn’t definitive and so he took the next common step in determining Robbie’s state by lifting Robbie’s hand. Robbie responded by doing exactly what you’re supposed to do and yet Herb stopped it anyways.

Back