News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

Almost time for Jake to go back to performing at rich kids’ birthday parties. What an absolute clout parasite grifter.

Last edited:
This is a disgrace to the sport. Period. I wanna see Mike Tyson vs someone his age. Jake Paul is a coward I don’t care if he’s Mike Tyson or not he’s still almost 60 years old. Smfh if it does happen I hope Mike bites his face off!

This is a joke and anyone who watches is a clown

I don’t understand what the big deal about this is, it’s pretty clearly going to be just an exhibition and not going on either guy’s record

Everyone is saying "shame on Jake," but Tyson is literally a convicted rapist. Idk why everyone is so concerned about his health.

Netflix is broadcasting Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul in 2024. Thats not something I expected to hear this morning.

If this asshole beats Anderson and Tyson...I dont wanna think about a world where thats possible.
In AT&T stadium on top of that.

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
I don't think he cares how he looks.
It's all about money in the end.

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
he doesn't care. All he wants is money and attention

Jake: Mike you want a multi-million pay day doing a exhibition fight with me?
Tyson: Thull ting, leth go!

You're a fool if you don't think the outcome is already decided. Also, this forum is INTOLERABLE on a phone with all the damned banners and popups. Come on, Sherdog.

Everyones replying this but the fight is free apparently.

Ok, what? So, let me get this straight....because this fight is on Netflix, and people that SUBSCRIBE will be able watch this, you think Jake Paul and Mike Tyson are fighting without being payed?

Form a goddamn thought before calling people out, my god ;)

Tyson-Paul is a more meaningful fight than anything the UFC has on its schedule right now. It’s better than Jones vs Stipe.

hate to be this person, but a lot of ppl are only tuning into boxing nowadays because of jake paul's antics. there was some pop culture appeal in the garcia vs. tank fight but beyond that the sport is dead.

Back