Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

Which i have no use for
There's no use for any of your thoughts, that's why your questions have no answers.

How are you getting 12%? And how do you know that 12% is accurately being represented? It seems like the sheer demand for "more" is what you're nebulously trying to chip away at, but I can't for the life of me understand why it should make any difference to you. Film agendas are weak-ass agendas because people who learn shit from a movie are pretty much people who learned their shit from a movie.

Blacks... thinking they represent half the population in the united states...

There's no use for any of your thoughts, that's why your questions have no answers.

How are you getting 12%? And how do you know that 12% is accurately being represented? It seems like the sheer demand for "more" is what you're nebulously trying to chip away at, but I can't for the life of me understand why it should make any difference to you. Film agendas are weak-ass agendas because people who learn shit from a movie are pretty much people who learned their shit from a movie.

Thats a very wasy google search fella.

Im getting 12.7 percent to be more precise...

So you wanna explain how blacks were under represented?

Knowing that to be under represented you would have to be lower (by lets say 3-4 percentage points) than your actual population representation within america. Or you coud just yell false narratives based off of hurt feelings created by the libtard media.

Thats always healthy

Is it as unhealthy as railing at a problem you created and carrying on about shit you hate but can't or won't change?

Nope. I want you to explain to me how that 12.7% is reflected accurately in cinema.

Is it as unhealthy as railing at a problem you created and carrying on about shit you hate but can't or won't change?

Nope. I want you to explain to me how that 12.7% is reflected accurately in cinema.

Im saying their isnt a problem so the burden isnt on me.

You want change and claim a problem burden is on you to prove it

Im saying their isnt a problem so the burden isnt on me.

You want change and claim a problem burden is on you to prove it
Nope. BLACK PANTHER didn't have to justify itself. It just was.

You claim the problem is the libtard media and that over 12% is too much -- this burden is on you, by your own reckoning.

Blacks... thinking they represent half the population in the united states...

Ooo trollzy lolzy!!!

<GSPWoah>

Are people really arguing over why Black Panther had more internet hype than Blade?

<{katwhu}>

For fucks sake sherdog

Nope. BLACK PANTHER didn't have to justify itself. It just was.

You claim the problem is the libtard media and that over 12% is too much -- this burden is on you, by your own reckoning.

Black panther was “no big deal” and certainly not this ground breaking step for
African americans in hollywood because weve always had black casted summer hits since i can remember and any talk to the contrary is blowing smoke up your ass as a marketing tool used to create hype from a false narrative playing against your “blacks are a victim” card.

If you enjoyed being played a fool thats on you.

My enjoyment is on me? This is what you've come to?

Show me how that 12.7% metes out accurately on film. I want to see how you've already done the algorithm to conclude we're already at equilibrium, thus no more need for "horseshit libtard" progress. While you're at it, you can also demonstrate how these numbers take away from non-Black representation, in an ever-increasing number of films.

That is, if your knees aren't slamming together trying to move these goalposts.

Thats a very wasy google search fella.

Im getting 12.7 percent to be more precise...

Knowing that to be under represented you would have to be lower (by lets say 3-4 percentage points) than your actual population representation within america. Or you coud just yell false narratives based off of hurt feelings created by the libtard media.

Thats always healthy

What percentage of movie characters are Jewish?

The sad part is they didn't realize that no one would watch the movie because for some unknown reason they changed shit that didn't need to be changes.

You know what's not cooler than people who can use elemental powers to fight? Forcing them to do some ridiculous dance to use their powers.

Or pronouncing the names differently from the television show the movie is based on.

I still dont think blacks were under represented at any time in my life time in hollywood.

For you to prove othwrwise you would have to show me numbers that they were grossly under represented based off of their population represented.

Or do you believe that a population representing 12 percent deserves to be represented in more than 12 percent of film roles?
do you think they got 12% of leading man or women roles in the big budget, big promotion films?

do you think they got 12% of leading man or women roles in the big budget, big promotion films?

I dunno.

Denzel Washington
Wil Smith
Haley Berry
Morgan Freeman
Sam Jackson
Don Cheadle
Jamie Foxx
Idris Elba
Eddie Murphy...

Do those actors star in at least 1 out of every ten "big budget, big promotion films"? I'd say yes. Go look at Sam Jackson's IMBD for christ sakes. Dude's in everything. Eddie Murphy was probably one of the biggest stars in the 80's Wil Smith is probably one of the highest paid actors RIGHT NOW. But ohhhh "We've never seen a black man carry a big budget movie before! Holy shit this is new ground!" right?!

There was never a problem. It's a bullshit false narrative. And unless you can prove me wrong and showcase to me that the number is VASTLY LOWER than 12 percent of Hollywood block buster films...then it's a false narrative for bleeding heart libtards operating on feels.

One of my top 5 ass kicking movies is fucking Kill Bill. Don't tell me that we've never seen a female kick ass in big budget, buster movie or TV, when half of Angelina Jolie's IMBD is exactly that.

Fact is that America is mostly white. So it's of no surprise that most of Hollywood is mostly white, just as I am not offended that Chinese cinema for Chinese audiences is cast mostly Chinese.

You sell your brand to the demographic you cater too. And from where I'm sitting, everyone was always adequately represented in film.

This is a non issue.

Last edited:
I don't know but is libtard media making a claim that they are vastly under represented in Hollywood?

I dunno, I don't watch libtard media. What percentage of characters are black?

Black panther was “no big deal” and certainly not this ground breaking step for
African americans in hollywood because weve always had black casted summer hits since i can remember and any talk to the contrary is blowing smoke up your ass as a marketing tool used to create hype from a false narrative playing against your “blacks are a victim” card.

You are as stupid as the posts you've made. And that is saying a lot.

Nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

I think it's a wake-up call to Hollywood. I mean it wasn't long ago we got a whitewashed movie about Egyptians and Israelites. We got a white Goku in a Dragonball z movie.
To be honest DragonBall characters do not look Asian at all, they actually look like model tier white guys with perfect faces, hair and physiques.

Young Leonardo DiCaprio looks like Trunks
7403de2ddb609d4a096f4a38e65b561de7c7cb7c_hq.jpg

Karl Urban looks like Vegeta
vegeta_by_cirker-d5ryrze.jpg

And i've always thought Henry Cavil could play Goku, he looks just like him and has the size and build.
F32.jpg

Dragon Ball might be Japanese Anime and Manga but the characters are certainly not based on Asian men.

Back