Can Sonnen wrestlef*ck Fedor for 3 rounds?

Sure it's very possible. We are talking about 2018 Fedor here. All I know is that it will be a cold day in hell if it happens.

On paper Fedor should easily beat Chael on the ground. Even in his declining performance, Fedor's ground game is superior in almost all areas but it still doesn't mean Chael can't lay on him for 3 short rounds. It's possible mane. Chael has a good chin.

I'd love to see Fedor arm bar him off his back. That would be my dream.

I cant in good faith argue any point where I might see chael winning.

Fedor is a Better striker, Grappler, and just far more talented in every aspect of fighting.

but for the sake of debate maybe chael with a surprise spinning kick knockout or wild ass spinning backfist maybe?!?!?..... you know what fuck it i'm calling it Chael Sonnen by spinning hook kick KO.

I'd just like to add that many theoretical physicists posit the multiple dimensional reality theory aka "many worlds" which states that there is an infinite amount of other realities and dimensions and that everything that can happen actually does happen some where in the space time ether in maybe one of them this happens it's science
Now if we can just figure out how to tap into that alternate reality, I deff would like the one where I am making millions of dollars while im chilling in a pool with naked chicks, until then I’ll work this 9-5..one day..

It's possible. Judo is pretty good for reversing takedowns though. Also Feds has good subs off his back and Chael isn't known for the sub D.

I mean, Fedor has reversed Nog and Randleman off his back and Nog had knee on belly.

As a big Fedor fan I would ask when's the last time he subbed someone off his back?

I dunno sonnen is pretty strong and has legit grappling, I know rampage is just fighting for checks but chael made it look easy..
Fedor might be well past his prime, but Rampage! Goddamn! I just can't take him serious anymore. If he showed up to the fight 30-40 pounds lighter and in shape, Sonnen would get wrecked big time. I think Fedor should be able to handle Sonnen fairly well even at this point.

well ... he did this after idk how many years
giphy.gif

<Fedor23>
funny how people in here rip on the girls for having this same throw in every single fight. fedor does it and its amazing!

As a big Fedor fan I would ask when's the last time he subbed someone off his back?
Well to be fair it's hard to submit someone that you've knocked out.

Sonnen is really weak to submissions, that's well documented.

No. Not for 3 rounds. Not for 3 minutes.

Even if he got him down the answer would still be no. But he won't get him down.

Fedor has absolutely nothing to fear from Chael on the feet. Nothing. Chael is going to have to close the distance to be in a position to get the take down. So he is either going to get wrecked in the process of doing so or will end up launched.

Fedor by first round Fedoring

Back