Media Chito accuses O’Malley of greasing

His snappy sugar-shin was greased too, or did Vera just get completely out-struck?

Um, you'd have had to make an attempt at a takedown to make that realization.

I hate shitty excuses and when shitty excuses comes days later after the fight, i hate it even more

I highly doubt it, plus tbh I don't think that putting gel in your hair is against the rules anyway lol. Not sure but it's not like he put vaseline on his body to defend from grappling. Besides the officials check his head and face before the fight.

Low chance it turns into something interesting.
You ever sweat with gel in your hair sir?
Shit is slicker than snot.

Either way that's not why Chito lost.

What's with all the excuses lately? Just take the L and move on. Chito trying to come up with a reason as to why he got blasted for 25 minutes is just sad.

After that one sided ass whooping, Chito needs to stfu and leave Sean alone. He's not on his level.

There was barely any grappling involved here and Chito got shut out still. Even if Sean greased it had little impact on how the fight played out. Sean is also one of the most winnable fights for Chito in the rankings. Pure striking, doesnt have to worry about grappling, already finished Sean.... And then he does that

Chito is done
Well it's ironic because chito is pretty much just a great striker, but he's already lost to yadong, sandhagen, aldo and now o'malley all completely in his wheel house.

It's almost like he was never elite. I would for sure take yan to beat him in a 5 round fight also would take song yadong in a rematch again. Merab obviously mauls him too. Maybe Cejudo is a good next fight for him. even though the first fight was close.

So this gonna be the Gen-Z grease gate? <mma3>

At least the OGs got BJ Penn.....
As was the case with BJ vs GSP 2, there is no science to indicate grease makes your punches to the opponents head more damaging. BJ quit on the stool to avoid being beaten to death. Chito was a punching bag and clearly got some brain damage as he can't even come up with an excuse that makes any sense.

Cmon Chito. You lost because he was better than you. SO much better that you were frozen in your tracks. Grease dont do that.

Well it's ironic because chito is pretty much just a great striker, but he's already lost to yadong, sandhagen, aldo and now o'malley all completely in his wheel house.

It's almost like he was never elite. I would for sure take yan to beat him in a 5 round fight also would take song yadong in a rematch again. Merab obviously mauls him too. Maybe Cejudo is a good next fight for him. even though the first fight was close.

I thought he beat Song TBH and he was tearing him up round 3 IIRC. I think he beats him up over 5 rounds.

Cory mixed in alot of TDs, had several minutes of ground control and even Aldo wrestled Chito quite a bit IIRC he had his back for almost a whole round. So its mostly just Sean who purely stood with him

I thought he beat Song TBH and he was tearing him up round 3 IIRC. I think he beats him up over 5 rounds.

Cory mixed in alot of TDs, had several minutes of ground control and even Aldo wrestled Chito quite a bit IIRC he had his back for almost a whole round. So its mostly just Sean who purely stood with him
I think songs improved enough to win that fight

Back