Media Fight day weights for UFC 298

All this really shows is that every fighter cuts weight.
If they're all doing it to a similar degree then I don't see your issue sir.

Who gives AF what "a lotta guys" have done.

I have been watching the fight game since the mid-70s.

The best Champions find "their lowest weight" ... and stay there as long as they can.
dude.. way to get aggro for no reason.. how about Manny Pacquiao do you think he found his lowest weight and stayed there as long as he could? How about Canelo? Aldo? BJ Penn? Fedor Emelianenko? Dan Henderson? Anderson Silva?

Minowa...

Royce Gracie...

Mike Tyson fought at heavyweight when he was only 217 lbs.. could have easily made Cruiserweight 200 lbs...

Sakuraba.

Dude... you just came at me saying The BEST champions fight their lowest weight and stay there as long as they can... You are full of shit..

Show me the examples going back to the 70s... of the great champions cutting massive weight to keep their belts?

The best champs we have ever had are Jon Jones, Demetrious Johnson, Anderson Silva, GSP... none of them were weight bullies... other than Jon Jones all of them could fight even smaller or did... GSP is modern LW.. Anderson literally was a ranked WW... DJ was one of the smallest FLW on the roster... Fedor was a chubby 5 ft 10 HW who could have fought at MW... Mirko Cro Cop could have fought LHW without a doubt..

I am litterally someone who usually likes your posts and I am a big Alex Pereira fan... but you are being dumb about weight cutting and I think it looks defensive as shit for no reason.

Costa and Neal being big cutters is no surprise to me. The most surprising number is Rob getting back up to 207 and Ian Garry only weighing 180 in the cage.

If it is legal, it is not cheating, you incredibly stupid fuck.

Touched a nerve. Truth hurts. And yes, if you know how it got started, it IS cheating a system that simply became adopted and normalized. And is why different orgs like ONE now have hydration tests to curb this bullshit.

Touched a nerve. Truth hurts. And yes, if you know how it got started, it IS cheating a system that simply became adopted and normalized. And is why different orgs like ONE now have hydration tests to curb this bullshit.

No it's not, idiot.

Being "on weight" 24 hours beforehand has been going on before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

Sit down, shut up.

Nice gaslighting Pereira fanboy. You almost convinced me that weight cutting is something incredibly noble, instead of a legal method of cheating that cowards employ to gain advantage over their opponent because they lack enough confidence in themselves to compete at their natural weight against similar sized or larger opponents like Fedor did his entire career.
But their opponents do it too ?

dude.. way to get aggro for no reason.. how about Manny Pacquiao do you think he found his lowest weight and stayed there as long as he could? How about Canelo? Aldo? BJ Penn? Fedor Emelianenko? Dan Henderson? Anderson Silva?

Minowa...

Royce Gracie...

Mike Tyson fought at heavyweight when he was only 217 lbs.. could have easily made Cruiserweight 200 lbs...

Sakuraba.

Dude... you just came at me saying The BEST champions fight their lowest weight and stay there as long as they can... You are full of shit..

Show me the examples going back to the 70s... of the great champions cutting massive weight to keep their belts?

The best champs we have ever had are Jon Jones, Demetrious Johnson, Anderson Silva, GSP... none of them were weight bullies... other than Jon Jones all of them could fight even smaller or did... GSP is modern LW.. Anderson literally was a ranked WW... DJ was one of the smallest FLW on the roster... Fedor was a chubby 5 ft 10 HW who could have fought at MW... Mirko Cro Cop could have fought LHW without a doubt..

I am litterally someone who usually likes your posts and I am a big Alex Pereira fan... but you are being dumb about weight cutting and I think it looks defensive as shit for no reason.

Isn't Fedor 6 foot ? I'm not buying that Mirko is 6'2. I think he is 185 cm. My friend met him and told him how small he was (in suprise), to wich CroCop kinda like sent him away after the picture and looked at him like -_- . Friend is something like 6'4. Fedor 5-10, I think +5'11-6. Tyson was probably under 6 and DC was definitely.

No it's not, idiot.

Being "on weight" 24 hours beforehand has been going on before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

Sit down, shut up.
sorry bud, but i wrestled at SOSSA and OFSA in highschool and competed in Judo in the late 80's and early 90's. Weigh-ins were day of. Only reasons for weight cutting was so team mates wouldn't wrestle each other. I should've competed in the 185 class but a guy on my team who wrestled the same weight was better than me so I'd cut around 12 lbs to make 169.

You have no clue what you're talklng about.

Guys chill out before someone gets a yellow. Grumpy iz normal.

sorry bud, but i wrestled at SOSSA and OFSA in highschool and competed in Judo in the late 80's and early 90's. Weigh-ins were day of. Only reasons for weight cutting was so team mates wouldn't wrestle each other. I should've competed in the 185 class but a guy on my team who wrestled the same weight was better than me so I'd cut around 12 lbs to make 169.

Who cares about anything having to do with "you" ?

We're talking about professional fighting, not "your high school."

2009 account, 137 posts. A honor to have you in my thread.

At least Costa made weight this time. I don't really agree with the term weight bully in the sense that everybody does it and if you can make the weight you can fight at the weight. There's a point of diminishing returns too so it's not always some massive advantage, like how people think Pereira can take shots better at LHW rather than MW because of the drastic cut.

2009 account, 137 posts. A honor to have you in my thread.
Thanks man. My first account was from 2004 but left the forum around 2007 only to come back in 2009. Now I just mainly creep now. Ya these guys are weight bullies. No clue why they cut.

Lmao. Ok bud.You're the idiot that always posts stupidity and then gets his panties in a bunch when you get called out on your stupidity.

Sorry, junior.

The entire rest of the professional fighting world (since before you were born, or even a smile on your daddy's face) is against you.

Your experience, and your high school, have nothing to do with ship.

I have no panties.

But I also have zero tolerance for young stupid fucks, who think they know it all, while they're still unable to support themselves in the real world.

Back