Media Chito accuses O’Malley of greasing

Well it's ironic because chito is pretty much just a great striker, but he's already lost to yadong, sandhagen, aldo and now o'malley all completely in his wheel house.

It's almost like he was never elite. I would for sure take yan to beat him in a 5 round fight also would take song yadong in a rematch again. Merab obviously mauls him too. Maybe Cejudo is a good next fight for him. even though the first fight was close.

He's elite he's just in the same boat as Munhoz. Borderline top 10

IIRC he was grabbing his head with an open hand in that round he almost won, he was actually using his braids to help his grip.

That POS flipped off my boy Frankie and called Song a Chinaman. He’s naturally so unlikeable.
Isn't Song from China?

Still remember him crying after the Song fight. Such a bad lover and so unlikeable.

Chito has that ghetto mentality. He'd be better off taking his loss like a man and fixing the very obvious holes in his game

How and why? Like greasing his calves against low kicks? I’m not following, Chito. This sounds like crazy talk.

Shocking. Strip O'Malley, overturn the win and give Chito the strap immediately. It's the only way to salvage this mess.

<mirkosmile>

Bold tactic, not to do shit during the fight and then catch up on X, formerly known as Tweeter.

I rooted for Chito but I highly doubt it. More like Chito did nothing for nearly 3 minutes every round.
Never got the whole Chito fan base. He's okay, seems cool enough. Fight went how I thought it was going to. I'm honestly surprised he's gotten as far as he has tbh. The mystic of relying on one big shot yet losing a lot of the fight isn't a great one. Hell, Pedro beat him IMO.

Reminds of moussasi saying machida greased even though that fight was basically all stand up with machida outclassing Gegard. Same with this fight. Shut up Cheeto

Saucy tried to take him down a few times but he slipped away. FWIW Luke also said Lyoto felt "slippery" in there and laughed it off.

Saucy tried to take him down a few times but he slipped away. FWIW Luke also said Lyoto felt "slippery" in there and laughed it off.
Doesn't mean it's true. GSP was lubed up against bj right? Anywho remind me to never log on here again. People just love to hate and forget about him now. Even though he was 13 on sherdogs all time pound for pound list and 21 of fightmatrix all time.and Luke destroyed him on the ground lmao That had no effect on that fight

Last edited:
While O'Malley being a cheater and being allowed to do it through corruption wouldn't surprise me Chito wasn't winning that fight unless he got in another lucky leg kick.

And what Sean's rationale was supposed to be? Protection from Chito's famed flying submissions?

I agree. The grease hindered chitos ability to stand around for most of the round and take shots from sean square in the face.

No contest!!!!

Wouldn't gel make your hair sticky? Besides he didn't even employ a grapple heavy gameplan nor did he look like he should've been in there.

Chito relies on clinching a lot (for striking purposes) and that type of thing is useful against taller opponents (think of DC grabbing taller opponents heads and uppercutting them throughout his career).

That being said, I just don't see how he can complain.

Back