CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

Seriously, everybody else understands my posts just fine and does not twist them. @IngaVovchanchyn @Captain Davis @cottagecheesefan all read my posts, accurately interpret them, and respond accordingly. Somehow you always manage to make stuff up. You seem completely set on creating strawmen instead of actually listening with nuance. I don't know what your problem is, but you're right, I should stop trying to have any reasonable conversations with you.

I wasn’t even speaking of you there. Dude, you need to just fucking ignore my posts. Seriously just stop responding to ANY of my posts. I’ll do the same

And enough with you continually accusing people of making stuff up. You shit up threads with this nonsense because the people ask you for proof. Then you derail even further by spinning and never posting all these lies you speak of

Lol at bringing other posters up in your 1 on 1 debates. It’s like a silly childish call for help. Maybe they can find all these lies you are talking about. I’d ask you to post them but like I said...been down that road and no need to shit up the thread further

I have on the other hand called you on your lies. Most recent being your CNN blatant lie

Now if you are going to confuse posts, make up shit and derail threads. Just ignore any of my posts because I honestly try to stay clear of you

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ad_racist_thoughts_talking_to_kanye_west.html

Cuomo, taking an "educated guess," said Trump probably got a "warm serotonin flush of happy hormone" when he had racist ideas while talking to West, like the headlines he would get for talking with a popular African-American man. Cuomo flashed out headlines like 'Blacks Loves Trump' and 'He's Blacker Than Obama' as thoughts that he was certain was racing through Trump's head.

Fucking looney tunes at CNN. People watch this and put stock in anything they say?

Don Lemon doubling down and saying Kanye’s Mom is spinning in her grave is a class act also

I predicted about a month ago that the next step is physical assaults on the “right”. Be it politicians, their families or talking heads

And I also predicted the media and some WR posters would downplay it or even defend it. I stand by this prediction even more now

Are those negroes telling you what is and isn't racist for you people to call each other?
Not me personally, but you know what I am referring to.
I say, either it's acceptable or it isn't. Which is it?

Bottom line. This was quite possibly some of the most vile shit I can remember seeing on a news network. If roles were reversed and it was FOX the outrage would be biblical

It’s only downplayed because Kayne is not taken seriously by many. Make no mistake though, it’s just as vile to say this about Kayne as it would be to say about Obama

Think about it. Who has Kayne attacked or insulted. Yes, he doesn’t speak like a politician. But honestly, he’s conducted himself better than both sides in all this.

I’m sure most would say Lemon is the intellectual one when comparing he and Kayne. But can anyone say with a straight face that he has conducted himself in a superior way. Nope, Kayne has

Just seems funny the term “token” is thrown around on a show hosted by Don Lemon on CNN.

Guy just seems like a white man in black face.

Would have been hilarious if the white guy on the panel joined the rhetoric.

How do they get away with this shit? Can anyone defend this?

Don Lemon is a piece of shit

Sadly their right. No one takes either serious besides trump supporters lol

Most right wingers do care about racism. You obviously have bought too much into propaganda.

Not surprised, anyone that admits to being a liberal and a vegan just screams "I'm a virgin".

Most right wingers care about racism? Thanks for the legit lol

Not me personally, but you know what I am referring to.
I say, either it's acceptable or it isn't. Which is it?
Black people get to decide what is and isn't racist to each other, some whites have an issue with that.

Just seems funny the term “token” is thrown around on a show hosted by Don Lemon on CNN.

Guy just seems like a white man in black face.
That’s because you’ve been conditioned to accept stereotypes on how black folks typically behave. So now you’ve become a token audience member that just believes and accepts.

That’s because you’ve been conditioned to accept stereotypes on how black folks typically behave. So now you’ve become a token audience member that just believes and accepts.
No, it has more to do with him just being a cog in the machine.

Back