College Coach Mike Leach Tweets Fake Conspiracy Video

"No no, it's not both sides, it's only one side!"

Suckers still thinking they're above everyone else <Lmaoo>

true, but the rabid left is equally guilty.

remember the image of children in cages that ended up being under the obama administration?
what about when piss gate came out?
or what about when google changed their definition of fascism identifying it as a right-wing ideology?

i think the left and right are equally complicit in eating and shitting disinformation.

Like I said, it's on both sides and both are problems. But it is not equal in any way shape or form. Go to the Memes thread sometime. People actually quote those in other threads on a regular basis. They get a significant portion of their information from completely fabricated memes and YouTube propagandists.

The worst part of this conspiracy nonsense is the people creating it and spreading it don't even believe it, just taking advantage of the stupid for dollars and votes.

Meanwhile, in the meme thread this guy is liking this lmao. Clearly has the ability to distinguish fact from fiction.
e8151f480f25cdc94a2cd9b6d3d31873.jpg
Jesus Fucking Christ. We really are living in a post-fact world.

Trump Russia collusion got the CT nutters shook af!!
Please call me when other "conspiracy theories" rise the the level of warranting a special counsel, Senate and House investigation.

I'm not saying Trump colluded with Russia, but he sure surrounded himself with a lot of crooked fuckers who did.

Do you see how that is different than this picture of Obama from a Satanic Ritual?
barack-obama-horns-texas-080910jpg-1a909755b4fab646_large.jpg

There are actually several right wing posters on this site (regulars) who often accuse random people of being Satanic, and nobody on the right after says anything. That kinda highlights how ludicrous they've become. Nobody will even say, "Hey man, I don't think all those people are Satan worshippers, maybe you should stop making us seem like psychos."

It's not just a problem with where they are getting information, how they check it for accuracy, and how they are spreading it, but also their complete inability or unwillingness to politely ask their insane friends to stop saying insane things.

Looks like someone doesn't actually know what a conspiracy is.

Its also really disappointing to see a low IQ deflection away dangers of an entire political ideology having a complete monopoly on falling and spreading fake news and conspiracy theories. Why do right wingers fall for this stuff, and why do they defend doing so?

The frickin' governor of Texas believed in a conspiracy that Obama was going to invade his state.
An armed man barged into a pizza parlor because he believed in Pizzagate.
An armed man held up a dam because he believed in a conspiracy about the OIG report.

That's dangerous stuff.
Then you have Sherdog's righties constantly falling for fake news conspiracies, unable to even admit it.
@Byron Carter posting fake news about parkland shooter based on an meme.
@lilelvis fell for fake news he got from a meme in the roseanne/valerie jarrett thread.

Why do right wingers consistently dominate the charts when it comes to falling for fake news and conspiracies? I'm sure you can find some correlation between the right being predominantly religious, and their strangle hold on the conspiracy theory market.

We could make a very long list of right wing posters who make absolutely insane conspiracy-based posts that they seem to actually believe. That should be concerning to everybody.

It's not just a problem with where they are getting information, how they check it for accuracy, and how they are spreading it, but also their complete inability or unwillingness to politely ask their insane friends to stop saying insane things.

Sounds a lot like the left.

There are actually several right wing posters on this site (regulars) who often accuse random people of being Satanic, and nobody on the right after says anything. That kinda highlights how ludicrous they've become. Nobody will even say, "Hey man, I don't think all those people are Satan worshippers, maybe you should stop making us seem like psychos."

Satanic:
extremely evil or wicked.

It's not that extreme of a claim.

true, but the rabid left is equally guilty.

remember the image of children in cages that ended up being under the obama administration?
what about when piss gate came out?
or what about when google changed their definition of fascism identifying it as a right-wing ideology?

i think the left and right are equally complicit in eating and shitting disinformation.

The same thing can ring true for the media calling the illegal immigrant children getting separated from their parents "Trump's Policy" when the policy has been in place since 2008.

Sounds a lot like the left.
Satanic:
extremely evil or wicked.

It's not that extreme of a claim.

No, they are accusing people of Satanism. As in, worshipping Satan. Have played along with that theory or something so now you're trying to downplay it? They will post pictures of a bunch of celebrities making "Satan" hand signs, signifying their allegiance to the devil. Lol.

Lol. Also, I can't believe you just tried to downplay accusing someone of being Satanic.

Beautiful, brilliant left wingers would never fall for untrue and misleading information, except you know, half the WR left wingers fell the same fake news just recently when Trump was talking about MS13, and that wasn't just a stupid meme, it was CNN, NBC, NYT, multiple congressmen all taking a clear discussion about MS13 and saying he's calling all immigrants "animals". Oh, but some football coach that nobody gives a fuck about posted a stupid video, so lets' get outraged.

And here's this one that was all over the place during the election.
161110114037-trump-false-meme-exlarge-169.jpg

1526565023154.jpg

c2f25f509c0a9d15e9db796fae415ac1.png

1526564995175.jpg

DdZxhT6VMAAYalD.jpg

4C5E49DE00000578-5741939-image-a-41_1526586323189.jpg

nyt.jpg

How many times has the government shot up a school to steal your guns now? 8? 9?

Also, let's stop equating memes with real news please. The meme thread is for entertainment.

Yes, fake quotes are hilarious! Very entertaining. You definitely don't just believe every right wing meme you see instantly, they're just so clever and funny you feel the need to like and share them for fun.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Looks like someone doesn't actually know what a conspiracy is.

Its also really disappointing to see a low IQ deflection away dangers of an entire political ideology having a complete monopoly on falling and spreading fake news and conspiracy theories. Why do right wingers fall for this stuff, and why do they defend doing so?

The frickin' governor of Texas believed in a conspiracy that Obama was going to invade his state.
An armed man barged into a pizza parlor because he believed in Pizzagate.
An armed man held up a dam because he believed in a conspiracy about the OIG report.

That's dangerous stuff.
Then you have Sherdog's righties constantly falling for fake news conspiracies, unable to even admit it.
@Byron Carter posting fake news about parkland shooter based on an meme.
@lilelvis fell for fake news he got from a meme in the roseanne/valerie jarrett thread.

Why do right wingers consistently dominate the charts when it comes to falling for fake news and conspiracies? I'm sure you can find some correlation between the right being predominantly religious, and their strangle hold on the conspiracy theory market.
Thanks for the shout out Eddie... Don't worry, I started seeing Russians everywhere yesterday and I'm pretty sure Trump is going to make his move to become a dictator any minute now, (and he's a rapist) and I had a dream that he kicked a POC, so I am sure he's racist. I still can't come to terms with Hillary being honest though.... You know, the Haitians and all that.. I'm coming around though, you know.... Illegal immigration is good for the poor, tax cuts are bad because the government has proven to be good stewards of resources and never lie about anything (not Republicans) and the democrats freed the slaves 'cause they used to be republicans and the republicans used to be democrats because they hate black people.
Keep working on me man... I'm starting to get it..

Jesus Fucking Christ. We really are living in a post-fact world.

Please call me when other "conspiracy theories" rise the the level of warranting a special counsel, Senate and House investigation.

I'm not saying Trump colluded with Russia, but he sure surrounded himself with a lot of crooked fuckers who did.

Do you see how that is different than this picture of Obama from a Satanic Ritual?
barack-obama-horns-texas-080910jpg-1a909755b4fab646_large.jpg
The satanic/Illuminati symbolism bullshit from the "elites" isn't a exclusively right leaning CT. Your Russian collusion CT is exclusively left and it's going to hurt you lot for decades to cum.

giphy.gif

Yes, fake quotes are hilarious! Very entertaining. You definitely don't just believe every right wing meme you see instantly, they're just so clever and funny you feel the need to like and share them for fun.

Sincerest apologies for triggering you by liking a MEME in the MEME thread.

No, they are accusing people of Satanism. As in, worshipping Satan. Have played along with that theory or something so now you're trying to downplay it? They will post pictures of a bunch of celebrities making "Satan" hand signs, signifying their allegiance to the devil. Lol.

Lol. Also, I can't believe you just tried to downplay accusing someone of being Satanic.

There are different definitions of Satanic, as I pointed out.

Regardless, there are actual satanist in the world. They aren't some mythical, non-existent thing. Not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just stating the fact.

It absolutely occurs on both sides. But it is also obviously more common on the right. It is important for everybody to acknowledge that, and begin to analyze how the right consumes information. Pretending that the problem is the same across the political spectrum would be completely dishonest and won't help a thing. There is a vast right wing conspiracy and propaganda meme generating culture.

Left has always had an upper hand in deceitful and emotional propaganda, the right is catching up and this is a global tendency. Considering how partisan you are I can understand you not being able to see how both sides use extremes to attract voters and keep in power. BLM, Antifa, Ocupy Wallstreet, Planparenthood are just some examples how powerful the left is with popular movements and orgs

I think the problem is trying to hold people you deem as right wingers responsible for some other guy you deem a right winger. I think it's just some asshole on a forum posting shit. You gotta change his individual mind to change their collective mind.

Back