Dating Asian Women

Earlier in the year I broke up with my nutcase ex.

She was beautiful and rich but a fantasist nutjob.

Anyway, after 8 months being single I met a very well to do beautiful Chinese girl who has been living in the UK since she was 17 (came here for university and stayed).

I'm 6'2 and 18 stone, a gym bunny meat head and bearded.

She's 5' and 7 stone.

Anyway, we met out and about and we started talking and then decided to go for a drink together.

3 dates in and I asked her if she fancied dating properly.

She asked me 3 questions before agreeing.

A) Will I emotionally hurt her?

B) Am I a woman beater?

C) Am I a pedophile?

After I stopped laughing and said no to all 3, she agreed we could date.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?

Or do I simply look like a woman beating pedo?

Don't answer the latter.

@koolinkunming
Why was your ex a ‘fantasist nutcase’?
Also, never liked Asian women. Always found them too submissive to be any fun.

Why was your ex a ‘fantasist nutcase’?
Also, never liked Asian women. Always found them too submissive to be any fun.
That's a thread unto itself.

She was a liar, if it was sunny outside she'd say it was raining.

Made up stories and believed them.

There is much more to it than that but like I say, I'd be here for half an hour writing it.

There is much more to it than that but like I say, I'd be here for half an hour writing it.
aah the famous GF triangle holds true:
Pick just two of the following GF qualities:
-Smart
-Pretty
-Sane

5173D5DF-4760-4524-9869-75DE53DD3BE9.gif

Let’s compare notes

Im black so tht disqualifies me from all this.

Asian women typically do not date black men

And that sucks

Presently some I know are Filipinas, some Jamaicans, a few East Indians, a Mexican, a mixed bag really.

My ex, a Chinese woman had a job of some kind the whole time we were married, and so did all of her Chinese girlfriends. These were normal middle class people, not like CEOs of corporations or whatever. Not sure what you’re on about.

Did that this morning. Think I’ll do it again tonight.

What you heard is true, so you have to get creative, sideways positions and shit.

When did these women you know immigrate over? 20 years ago?

I was trying to describe young women who reflect the CURRENT Asian society, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. A lot of them like to be taken care of and actually don't work as hard as American women, nor do they bother to go thru as much schooling. They are more spoiled and very different from the immigrants from the past.

That is my impression and maybe you don't agree, which is fine.

I'm talking middle and upper middle class people.

When did these women you know immigrate over? 20 years ago?

I was trying to describe young women who reflect the CURRENT Asian society, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. A lot of them like to be taken care of and actually don't work as hard as American women, nor do they bother to go thru as much schooling. They are more spoiled and very different from the immigrants from the past.

That is my impression and maybe you don't agree, which is fine.

I'm talking middle and upper middle class people.

They immigrated within the last 5 years. You’re blowing smoke up your own ass.

aah the famous GF triangle holds true:
Pick just two of the following GF qualities:
-Smart
-Pretty
-Sane

Pretty and smart all day! Bring the crazy!
giphy.gif

They immigrated within the last 5 years. You’re blowing smoke up your own ass.

Lol. I'm just telling you my experience and I probably know a lot more Asian immigrants than you. If you don't agree fine but you don't have to be a douche.

Lol. I'm just telling you my experience and I probably know a lot more Asian immigrants than you. If you don't agree fine but you don't have to be a douche.

I’m not really disagreeing with your personal experience, that’s fine. Have you ever been married to an immigrant for 10+ years, never mind twice? Interacted and gotten balls deep in conversation with them? I’ve had two wives with immigrant friends. Nothing douchey about that. It’s not a who’s dick’s bigger contest. I’ve seen it all. I’m investigating.

If you’re not a whitey and don’t know the whole story, then I get it, or a guy who’s on his first go around, then I get it. Otherwise.....

In my experience, women from China are crazy.

I was in a relationship for 3 months with a china woman and she got a tattoo of my name on her hand. Hey first and only tattoo.

I don't know about other asians but Korean chicks are crazy. And that craziness doesn't always translate into the bedroom. My buddy recently got a number off of this really hot girl and she's already showing signs of being a crazy stalker before the first date.

Men are the same way as well. Not uncommon for male friends to get clingy by western standards.

I don't know about other asians but Korean chicks are crazy. And that craziness doesn't always translate into the bedroom. My buddy recently got a number off of this really hot girl and she's already showing signs of being a crazy stalker before the first date.

Men are the same way as well. Not uncommon for male friends to get clingy by western standards.

To be fair "clingy" by western standards is knowing someones name before putting the d in the p.

very interesting thread but i wonder what is true and what is not.....i mean we are mostly talking about guys who are talking about their ex's.

To be fair "clingy" by western standards is knowing someones name before putting the d in the p.

True but let me clarify: Koreans are clingy to the point it's simply not healthy. Both men and women will get angry if their boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't constantly update them about their whereabouts or who they're with. Having friends of the opposite sex induces extreme jealousy. Having friends period sometimes does that. It even happens with purely platonic friendships a lot. Like your dude friends will ask you to grab dinner in a very clingy way and they get passive aggressive about their disappointment if you say you're busy or you don't text back a lot. Pretty common with Korean guys which is why I don't have a lot of Korean guy friends. I started hanging out with this one dude who I thought was cool but then when I talked about one of my best friends and he got jealous. I don't hang out with him anymore.

Back