Media DC willing to make a comeback, diet to 205, to fight Jake Paul in MMA: "I want to torture him"

This fight will never happen.

Their altercation brought even more light on Jake Paul lol.

But DC was a UFC champ and JP has no mma training. That is pussy shit. Meet in the middle and box him DC.

Jake wrestled for years, if he was serious about being a fighter he would have went mma route. He knows it’s tougher competition even at lower levels and would rather box cans and mma fighters past there prime.

DC better keep One Punch Paul's name out of his mouth if he wants to remain conscious

I’d hope not. Paul would wrestle DC down and break any god damn limb he wanted to

jake-paul-cormier-1265767-1280x0.jpeg

On the altercation during UFC 261
"There are alot of things i can't handle in my life. One of those things is when a guy is disrespectful in a way that i feel like he wouldn't be to my face. I can't deal with that. While doing commentary i saw him in the back and he did weird faces and waved his hand at me. He was heckling me. I was like "what in the world is happening?" I had to take a break from the broadcast to go see him. At first they said i wasn't allowed to take a break but i said i had to take a few minutes so i just went up and got over there. Because in my mind that's all i can think about.
So i went over there and he leans in like we're about to have a friendly conversation. His hands are in his pockets. I just told him to keep my name out his mouth and that im not one to play his games. When he noticed i was being serious his bodyguards surrounded him and he acted like a big boy and was like "sign the contract".

On him wanting to fight Jake Paul
Im not going to chase a payday in boxing because i don't need it. I made my money as the heavyweight champion of the world. If Paul really wants to fight me, fight me in MMA. I'll go all the way down to 205. Im living life, im fat, im happy. I'll go all the way down to 205. This is not going to be fun. Im telling you right now, at 42 years old, bad back and everything, im going to torture him and im going to hurt him. I don't wanna box him. I don't wanna fight this kid with a limited sets of rules. Im going to hurt him and then he can go back to fighting these Youtube kids, but don't think for a second that im going to chase a payday in boxing because i don't need it. If you really want to fight me, we do it in mixed martial arts and im going to torture him and rip his face apart. Im going to actually hurt him.

45e4d3fbf6758a7f36c87ff778a88322.gif

AAUvwngZXgIjOd9yb39YnV7YD1zyDHuDS0N6ynv4wCQXNg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

That doesn't really say anything about his current skillset. He only started training seriously after Logan Paul vs KSI fight. Before that they would just make content like this just to put stuff up on their youtube. It's obvious his skillset is better now, plus he's been training in boxing and not mma. Jake Paul won't do an mma fight. He knows where his strengths are. Jake Paul in this video would've lost to Askren and Nate.

this is getting so sad

it's B.S., and DC is assuming Jake Paul doesn't answer

Jake Paul should accept ... there's a 99.9% DC will not lose the weight, and even if he does, JP doesn't actually have to fight him
I can guarantee you DC would lose the weight for that payday

OK?

DC is one of the all time greats at HW and LHW. What would him fighting 0-0 YouTuber Jake Paul in MMA prove?

If they want to do a boxing match, sure, let DC smash him.

I think DC smashes him in a boxing match also...he isn't askren.

Cormier wants some easy money.
Like Khabib or not but he seems the only one to stay true to his words.
Fake retired are lame, cant trust their mouths.

It's pretty sad to admit that as a grownup you can't stand handle being heckled by some social media clown.

Just laugh at the kid.

I don't need additional 16oz gloves thrown at me more then I already have to know that

Boxing is not a real fight. 16oz or even 12, 10, or 8oz gloves is not a real fight. Limited clinch work with no take downs or real grappling isn't a real fight.

Its a fight SPORT. The closest we have to a fight is combat sambo, or old pride mma rulesets.

Even then headbutts aren't allowed in most mma rulesets

None of them allow low blows or eye gouging though.

jake paul would absolutely destroy DC

the fact that DC is triggered so hard by this means jake already won. REAL APHA SHIT

Back