Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Yeah we all get that piece if shit. Thanks Bungie.

Give me a solar bow already...

Did a fresh start on the raid last night and made it to the final section with the HEart of Riven.

Note to self: Always have at least two titans on the team for melting point. We have four golden guns and two warlocks and just COULDN'T get the damage we needed for a single phase kill cheese.

Two guys bailed because it got to be bedtime, and two clanmates rolled in with Titans and melting point and presto-bango - Riven down. As much as I make fun of titans, that melting point is dope.

yeah I got that too I hope that weekly bounty fills up a big portion of the catalyst or it's going to take forever to masterwork.

I don’t think so. I think it straight up numbers. But running your milestones as usual plus each planet’s bounties will get you there pretty quickly. I have a habit of stashing my completed bounties for next week so I can cash it all in one go on reset and get the Ikora bounty right away. Got a solid head start on that catalyst cause I found out about it and wait till I scored that Lion..

Dude, I am such a newb at the crucible in this game. I mean, i can wreck motherfucking shop in Battlefield 4, but this game, lil 4 year olds wreck me. What gives? Yes yes, get gud.

Dude, I am such a newb at the crucible in this game. I mean, i can wreck motherfucking shop in Battlefield 4, but this game, lil 4 year olds wreck me. What gives? Yes yes, get gud.
With this game a lot of it comes down to movement. Console has a ton of aim assist and even on PC the hitboxes are super generous so aim isn't the most important thing(obviously it helps).

In addition to the aim assist, the problem with PvP in this game goes way back to D1, day one. They have built in a mechanic that eliminates twitch shooting, so those with the fastest reflexes do not have the upper hand. When you are moving forward, in particular sprinting, you cannot look side to side quickly or turn quickly while in motion. It's a stupid fucking mechanic that they put in place specifically to make it so that 4 year olds can WR3K you. I hate it.

There were some items they released in D1 that eliminated the turn-speed debuff; Medallions and Exotic boots... but they never did what's right and actually just fucking eliminated the debuff. This time around you can get Boots that have a "Traction" perk but it still doesn't entirely remove the debuff.

It sucks when you're used to playing ACTUAL PvP FPS games like CoD or Titanfall, then you go in the crucible and your now subjected to an unnecessary debuff that won't allow you to rely on your FPS reflexes.

It punishes people who at good and FPS games and it encourages players to camp and hardscope with Scout/Pulse rifles.

On the bright side, you will get used to it, and after you get into your groove you will likely have some fun.

In addition to the aim assist, the problem with PvP in this game goes way back to D1, day one. They have built in a mechanic that eliminates twitch shooting, so those with the fastest reflexes do not have the upper hand. When you are moving forward, in particular sprinting, you cannot look side to side quickly or turn quickly while in motion. It's a stupid fucking mechanic that they put in place specifically to make it so that 4 year olds can WR3K you. I hate it.

There were some items they released in D1 that eliminated the turn-speed debuff; Medallions and Exotic boots... but they never did what's right and actually just fucking eliminated the debuff. This time around you can get Boots that have a "Traction" perk but it still doesn't entirely remove the debuff.

It sucks when you're used to playing ACTUAL PvP FPS games like CoD or Titanfall, then you go in the crucible and your now subjected to an unnecessary debuff that won't allow you to rely on your FPS reflexes.

It punishes people who at good and FPS games and it encourages players to camp and hardscope with Scout/Pulse rifles.

On the bright side, you will get used to it, and after you get into your groove you will likely have some fun.
Is that what it is? The turn mechanic? I feel like those fuckers get behind me no matter what I do. Is everyone using warlock blink or what?

Is that what it is? The turn mechanic? I feel like those fuckers get behind me no matter what I do. Is everyone using warlock blink or what?

Try this experiment:

1) Stand still in the Crucible and quickly turn left and right. No prob. You can turn as fast as your sensitivity settings allow.
2) Walk in the crucible and quickly turn left and right: Not as fast.
3) Sprint in the crucible and quickly turn left and right: Turning speed it slow as runny shit dripping down a slope in the winter.

Did a fresh start on the raid last night and made it to the final section with the HEart of Riven.

Note to self: Always have at least two titans on the team for melting point. We have four golden guns and two warlocks and just COULDN'T get the damage we needed for a single phase kill cheese.

Two guys bailed because it got to be bedtime, and two clanmates rolled in with Titans and melting point and presto-bango - Riven down. As much as I make fun of titans, that melting point is dope.
what are you a foofoo hunter main.

A primary Grenade Launcher that can one shot. Bold choice.. wait I mean retarded. Retarded choice.

Yeah, no one ever gave a crap about the fighting lion. Bungie knows it. I take it as an insult.

I spent some time grinding out the Haunted Forest last night and got the Horror Story AR. It's pretty good, comes as fully masterworked, and comes at 600 so it's nice to have a 600 piece finally. I think I max out at 592 right now with my main which is a Hunter (Yes, Tr3uf4an). I still have a lot of stuff to do that will get me some powerful gear too, so I plan on putting in some time this weekend on it.

I also hope to run the raid with my other two characters. That'd be dope.

I caused us to wipe with my shitty aim when we ran our last raid on Wednesday night. Check this out though:

A primary Grenade Launcher that can one shot. Bold choice.. wait I mean retarded. Retarded choice.
they actually nerfed the dmg it does in PvE to fall in line with other single shot grenade launchers. They said they wanted exotics to feel more exotic but nothing about the fighting lion feels exotic its masterwork perk stays active a second at most so for most players it will have zero usability.

I spent some time grinding out the Haunted Forest last night and got the Horror Story AR. It's pretty good, comes as fully masterworked, and comes at 600 so it's nice to have a 600 piece finally. I think I max out at 592 right now with my main which is a Hunter (Yes, Tr3uf4an). I still have a lot of stuff to do that will get me some powerful gear too, so I plan on putting in some time this weekend on it.

I also hope to run the raid with my other two characters. That'd be dope.

I caused us to wipe with my shitty aim when we ran our last raid on Wednesday night. Check this out though:

I actually like the haunted forest and don't see why they couldn't find a way to match make escalation protocol or the blind well this way. I got the heart of inmost light and a tractor cannon to drop in there from random daemons so the loot seems to be on par with other PvE stuff so your not just stuck chasing the tokens.

they actually nerfed the dmg it does in PvE to fall in line with other single shot grenade launchers. They said they wanted exotics to feel more exotic but nothing about the fighting lion feels exotic its masterwork perk stays active a second at most so for most players it will have zero usability.
I was talking about the kinetic one that you can get as a nightfall reward.

how long is it going to take bungie to fix the consumable bug in the strikes it has been in since the warmind dlc

Game takes time to get good at pvp. I'm a former halo player so the transition was easy for me. Definitely learn the combos and hit values, it helps knowing things like 1 handcannon headshot and a melee kills someone etc.. Never challenge when your shield is low, always try and get the better position on someone, RADAR.

My desire to play this game has waned greatly since I reach 600 on all my toons. Just want to run the raid to get the Thousand Voices. I might look for a team to do shattered throne for the bow.

I don't know.. might be a good thing. I was playing this way too much trying to level up.

Back