Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by JosephDredd, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Bacco

Bacco Black Belt

He can backhand bitches without ruin the merchandise, only psychological damage

<seedat>

2. oleDirtyBast4rd

oleDirtyBast4rd Red Belt

I was posting in a thread with punk in the Title. Now it's in this thread.

<Fedor23>

3. voxom

voxom Red Belt

it's not "because I've been told my only other choice is someone I 100% disagree with" it is "you have two choices, choose one. if you choose anything but these two you are throwing your vote away"

and this election WAS "the lesser of two evils" most people knew that going in. it doesn't matter if that was the intent of democracy or not, that what this was. it doesn't matter how much you hate it, that is what it was.

hillary and trump represented very different ideologies. if you're claiming neither one was more agreeable to you than the other you are straight up lying.

i never said that. i said that i know that in elections with only 2 candidates that have a chance of winning you need to choose one of those two or you're throwing your vote away. you can choose the one you like the most or you can choose the one you hate the least. it doesn't matter, there were only 2 candidates in that race

you can still have principles and vote between the only 2 candidates that had a chance.

you also helped get trump in the white house. congrats on that btw.

the accomplishment is voting for someon that you either wantged in the white house or preventing from someon you didn't want in the white house from getting in. you did neither. your vote was worthless.

no, it's literally the people that wanted to keep trump out of the white house but couldn't be bothered to actually vote for the one person who could have prevented it.

all the people in the swing states that thought that hillary was a sure thing so they didn't even need to bother going out and voting, all the people in the blue states that didn't bother voting and eventually turned the state red. they are the reason. all the "never trump" who though hillary was going to win so they did a dumb fucking protest vote. they almost take as much blame for trump being elected as the trump voters themselves. you, and they, could have prevented trumps presidency but they didn't feel like preventing it.

4. Starman

Starman Purple Belt

Assuming that is true, what does it matter? President Obama's great-great-great-great-grandfather owned slaves in Kentucky, as did his great-great-great-great-great-grandmother.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/mar/04/uselections2008.barackobama

5. oleDirtyBast4rd

oleDirtyBast4rd Red Belt

@Cojopi Extomino you helped get Trump elected? I and the country thank you bud

6. Cojopi Extomino

Cojopi Extomino Yellow Card Yellow Card

You're welcome. Just doing my part to help destroy the republican party.

Hey remember when you pretended you couldn't remember what you were saying because a thread was merged, and then a mod pointed out nothing was merged and you were a liar?

Of course you don't, you fled from that scene.

<{MingNope}>

Try acquiring some credibility before talking again ODB. You're really hurting yourself lately.

7. Cojopi Extomino

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, that's what YOU think it is. If the only two choices for president were Jared Fogel and Larry Nassar, who would you decide should be the president of the USA? Which one would you put your name on a ballot to endorse as the chief representative of our nation?

Me, I wouldn't vote for either. Would I then be wrong for not wanting a pedophile to be president? I don't think so. I think every American has the absolute right to not vote for someone if they feel that person doesn't represent what their country stands for. How you aren't getting this is beyond me.

I'm not saying it wasn't. I'm saying when the choices are two evils or anything else, I'm gonna vote for anything else. I don't care if I'm not effecting the outcome. I'm standing for what I believe in.

Only one represented an ideology. Trump isn't a conservative at all, and his ideology can be summarized as "if it makes me look good, I do".

Also if I just vote based on who I hate the least and how much weight my vote has, voting was totally pointless.The state I voted in was already decided. You know why? Because we knew Trump better than every other state. That's why he only got 36% of the vote there.

Should I still have voted for Hilary even though I didn't believe she should be president?

So not the Presidential Election of 2016.

I'm not throwing my vote away. Throwing a vote away would be using it to help someone you don't support.

Not if those candidates don't share your principles. I know this is hard for someone who has none, but again, sleeping at night knowing I'm not a piece of shit is something I enjoy.

Thanks. I never thought I'd be responsible for destroying the republican party and a great federal investigation exposing a pile of treasonous hypocrites.

Worthless in the game of corrupted democracy. Priceless to those who refuse to take part.

I'm never subscribing to the idea that the vote for POTUS is a "pick who you hate the least" contest. Period. You can keep going in circles with this, but eventually you're gonna be right back to posting your Trump artwork.

No I'd say people who didn't vote for something definitely don't share the blame with people who did. Especially those registered in NY. But we've long established reasoning isn't your strong suit.

I eagerly await the next hilarious picture.

8. voxom

voxom Red Belt

what you quoted for this response
    the full quote...

this is exactly why i don't bother responding to half of your stupid shit. you're taking things out of context to the point that you are literally quoting half of a sentence and arguing that

how many candidates had a real chance of winning the presidential election of '16 and what were the chances?

this is ironic considering i posted 1 picture that you can't let go of. yet you started this post with a picture.

9. Cojopi Extomino

You really couldn't tell I did that intentionally just to make a joke reasserting my position?

If you actually read my response, you would realize I responded to the full quote even though I cut the start of it off to make a joke. My interpretation of what you were saying at no point displays a purposeful misinterpretation of anything you're saying.

Does real mean something different when it's italicized? Any candidate with a well articulated platform had a chance. Only 2 had a very good chance. But that's only because of 2 parties who've warped the mindsets of easily manipulated people like you. The rest of us don't submit to the corruption of our democracy just because we feel it's too late to fix it.

The point is we've literally gone over every bit of this already, to the point where all you could offer as a reply, was a picture.

So save us both the headache, and just do it again. Because all I'm doing is explaining what a tree looks like to a blind person, and he won't even take me up on the free surgery I'm offering.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018 at 4:27 PM
  10. voxom

voxom Red Belt

the joke is shit because it's a two party race despite how many irrelevant idiots try to join in

yes, because it wasn't meant as they literally have a chance as in .0000001% . it was meant as do they have a realistic chance. the answer is no, so even mentioning them is fucking dumb

11. Cojopi Extomino

Well now the joke is about how you missed a joke, had to have it explained to you, and are now falling back on the same... exact... shit we've discussed endlessly. What exactly(other than how jokes work) are you not getting here?

And you have my answer for both interpretations.. So why are you still here? Just to piss and moan?

12. Jackie Blue

Jackie Blue Red Belt

Rubber condoms have been around since the 1850s. Modern latex condoms originated in the 1920s. Before the AIDS crisis it was common for sex workers not to use them at all.

13. Madmick

Madmick The Real Hexakaideca Cherokee Staff Member Senior Moderator

Depending on the state, the round of voting, and your registration, yes.

Are you one of those people who debates politics on the internet, but doesn't vote? How in the blue fuck does an American adult not know this?
    An unlimited number.

Follow-up question: How many have primary tickets?
    Yes.

Follow-up question: do they currently have or have they ever had that support? Second follow-up: perusing history, when a third party has gained enough support to successfully disrupt one of the major party platforms, what has typically been the result of that disruption? Which time did the two-party platform implode?
    The fact that you don't have to vote for a candidate from one of the major two parties is not mutually exclusive to the definitions of the system.

Your inability to grasp this simple fact reflects a capacity for comprehension that exceeds mere ignorance.

14. Cojopi Extomino

My question had nothing to do with specific circumstances, and you know it.

There's a lever right!

Seems strange for a country with a 2 party system.

Not many, because it's entirely dependent on support they get from people who haven't been convinced they only have 2 choices every 4 years.

Nope. Does that in any way invalidate what I'm saying? You're sitting here agreeing with me that any number of parties can have a presidential candidate with enough support... while telling me it's a 2 party system.

We're in full agreement about the corruption. I'm simply not submitting to it.

So we should never strive for something there is no precedent of even though it represents our stated ideals? You're basically telling me "everything's fucked up, deal with it!" is the reason "the USA is a 2-party system". While agreeing that it's entirely possible for it not to be. So if the only reason it's "a 2-party system" is our submissive nature in the face of corruption, is it smart to refer to it as a "2 party system"? Or should we remind people democrats and republicans haven't completely stolen our country yet?

Can a political party in America put forth a Presidential candidate that isn't a democrat or republican with enough support?

Than how are we just a 2 party system?

15. Madmick

Madmick The Real Hexakaideca Cherokee Staff Member Senior Moderator

No, the only thing that I learned was your ignorance to our voting process.

Be quiet and read more.

16. Cojopi Extomino

Really? I kind of expected more from you 'mick...

17. oleDirtyBast4rd

oleDirtyBast4rd Red Belt

Hahahaha I just realized what happened. I posted in the other thread and you quoted me here for absolutely no reason. My original comment was to some idiot saying Punk had the same political experience as Trump.

What the fuck are you going on about?

18. Cojopi Extomino

I was talking about how you randomly made a stupid comment, got called on it, then tried to pretend this thread got merged with another. Until a moderator pointed out you were completely full of shit.

But you knew that already.

19. KantoTerror

KantoTerror Silver Belt

The amount of butthurt that keeps the left this way has provided so much entertainment...not even 2 obama terms didn't do this to the rights....lol...

FrontNakedChoke likes this.
  20. FrontNakedChoke

FrontNakedChoke ____________________

[​IMG]