D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

These same 15-16 year olds aren’t old enough to speak about gun violence that has directly impacted them, but they are old enough to be in a sexual relationship with Roy Moore.

Right their intentions are rather transparent. I believe their intentions to be pure. Their method is dangerous though. It is also VERY divisive. Blaming your opposition for mass murders is way lower then the tweet in question
They think about things in broad strokes. Getting out of that habit is part of growing up. One of the parties in this situation doesn't have that excuse.

Lol oh it's only super duper bad if you read it a certain way?
{<huh}

He said "worst news since their parents told them to get summer jobs". That implies that the author thinks that these kids haven't had any bad things happen to them between the time of them getting a summer job and them being rejected on a political level. Completely ignoring that in that timespan, they survived a school shooting and their friends got murdered, possibly right in front of them.

But apparently I'm supposed to read that as "sometimes it's better for you if the adults don't like your plans".

<Dylan>

They think about things in broad strokes. Getting out of that habit is part of growing up. One of the parties in this situation doesn't have that excuse.

I'm not here to defend him. I'm here to say i don't feel bad for kids who did what those kids did. If it's a part of growing up then they got a valuable lesson.

{<huh}

He said "worst news since their parents told them to get summer jobs". That implies that the author thinks that these kids haven't had any bad things happen to them between the time of them getting a summer job and them being rejected on a political level. Completely ignoring that in that timespan, they survived a school shooting and their friends got murdered, possibly right in front of them.

But apparently I'm supposed to read that as "sometimes it's better for you if the adults don't like your plans".

<Dylan>

It's an idiom of sorts. Like best thing since sliced bread. At least that's the way I took it. I imagine even Dnesh wouldn't downplay being murdered

It's an idiom of sorts. Like best thing since sliced bread. At least that's the way I took it. I imagine even Dnesh wouldn't downplay being murdered
I can see how it's used in that way, but there's a place and a time and the right target for this stuff. School shooting survivors, please, that's poor taste to say the least.

That's beyond trolling. It's a complete lack of moral character in the pursuit of readers and fame. I guess when you don't have good ideas this is the sort of shit you resort to when you're this unethical.

Lol so the kids make themselves political weapons but they are supposed to be off limits? Gtfo. I'm fully sympathetic and would choose to not discuss the issue with them on account of them being emotional, but they aren't just trying to mourn. They are being politically active, and with that, comes responses from people who disagree

gotta disagree my brother.

Going after the kids, especially after a massacre is not the sensible thing to do, and frankly isn't very adult-like.

And personally, (even though I disagree with their position), kid's involvement in politics and political awareness should be encouraged, not ridiculed like this.
I would rather have kids active in politics, rather than being glued to social media, the Kardashian or Xbox.

I can see how it's used in that way, but there's a place and a time and the right target for this stuff. School shooting survivors, please, that's poor taste to say the least.

They invited it by saying people have blood stained hands. That's a pretty serious accusation.

gotta disagree my brother.

Going after the kids, especially after a massacre is not the sensible thing to do, and frankly isn't very adult-like.

And personally, (even though I disagree with their position), kid's involvement in politics and political awareness should be encouraged, not ridiculed like this.
I would rather have kids active in politics, rather than being glued to social media, the Kardashian or Xbox.

I agree about Dnesh looking bad. I also agree it's good kids want to get political. I also think it's good when they use cheap political tactics to be held to task.

I'm not here to defend him. I'm here to say i don't feel bad for kids who did what those kids did. If it's a part of growing up then they got a valuable lesson.
They didn't get a valuable lesson out of it, because he looks like a fool (a particularly nasty one at that).

They invited it by saying people have blood stained hands. That's a pretty serious accusation.
So we are debating who was more immature , D,Souza or these high school kids ....

People can bring up his criminal history but theres no getting around that hes an intelligent guy.

The twitter just brought the dumbass out of him today.

lol no he isn't.

He's a garbage tier right wing pseudo-intellectual

Honestly think Milo is smarter and he sucked off his priest.

That's beyond trolling. It's a complete lack of moral character in the pursuit of readers and fame. I guess when you don't have good ideas this is the sort of shit you resort to when you're this unethical.
The guy's a polemicist. They've all had to up their ante over the last 2 years to stay relevant.

Kids should stop treating each other like shit and worry about learning.

Back