Funk Music.

How about some funk fusion?

Stig

Ate a small dose of shrooms and smoked some shrub and watched these guys at a little brewery in the desert of New Mexico last winter... Really amazing scene, never heard of them but it was incredible...

How about some funk fusion?

Stig

Ate a small dose of shrooms and smoked some shrub and watched these guys at a little brewery in the desert of New Mexico last winter... Really amazing scene, never heard of them but it was incredible...

Cool, reminds me a bit like Lettuce. Thanks for sharing!

pretty new to funk myself, the funk/jazz/soul station on GTA San Andreas and GTA 5 is the reason i discovered it, mostly just skimmed through this to see if anyone posted stuff i know and to make sure i don't repost anything but i'm definitely going to go back and give a listen to what's been posted. Ohio Players are my favorite group so far but still pretty new like i said.

https://youtu.be/LS9kcn1Yx0U

Last edited:
pretty new to funk myself, the funk/jazz/soul station on GTA San Andreas and GTA 5 is the reason i discovered it, mostly just skimmed through this to see if anyone posted stuff i know and to make sure i don't repost anything but i'm definitely going to go back and give a listen to what's been posted. Ohio Players are my favorite group so far but still pretty new like i said.

https://youtu.be/LS9kcn1Yx0U

Dude, loooooove the Ohio Players. Great picks, 'Climax' is a fav.

Awesome pick Cheese! Of course we need some Larry to...

my plan was to scroll through and see what catches my eye and i'm a big fan of Primus/Les Claypool, i recall him naming Larry as an idol so i watched this... holy fuck this guy is insanely good. definitely gonna listen to all of his shit now.

better get some Primus in here as well.

Last edited:
This is what I've been listening last week, hope you guys like it, in pt_BR:

This is what I've been listening last week, hope you guys like it, in pt_BR:

My first time hearing that, super tight. Added to my 'Funk" playlist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back