International Germany is so screwed

Atheist Europe is multicultural and likes Conchita Wurst. Only the true catholicism can save Europe and America!

bahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahah

iv doon and goofed up.
r

OK, let's not be racist here folks. There is nothing wrong with helping people who are fleeing Daesh. I would just say that greater screening is needed.

Yes, you do.

I would not be so sure about he lying to you, at least no more than the polititians of his era.

Listen, I can understan your hate, but think about this... Do you think he would have got into power if it wasnt because of the communist threat in Europe? Did you hear about the communist jews in Germany?
Bullshit. German Jews were known for being patriotic and conservative/capitalist. the KDP (German Communist Party) had less than 2% Jewish membership before the Nazi rise to power.

Facts hurt eh? Especially when they conflict with your stupid goose stepping stormfront ravings.

He was probably the best option, otherwise you would have ended like Poland, Hungary, etc.
No, if Hitler had not come to power the British and French would have eventually rearmed Germany and the Cold war would have ended in the 50's.

Fuck, even people in Russia felt relieved when invaded by the germans, that makes you think pretty much what kind of people Stalin dogs were.
That is such a lie. Many in western Ukraine and Belarus welcomed the Germans initially but most did not and the ones that did realized who was worse pretty quickly. The Nazis hated slavs and embarked on a program of using them for slave labor and systematically starving populations of them out. It was called the Hunger Plan and it would have killed about 30-40 million people. And then there was GP-Ost, a Nazi ethnic cleansing scheme that would have killed (via starvation, disease ect.) many more millions. Those that remained would have basically been helots, raised on a 3 grade education system and taught only to spell their own name and obey the new Nazi colonial masters. An entire civilization, a thousand years old, would have been swept away. All of this is documented. Erik Koch, the Nazi Governor of Ukraine, stated something to the effect that reduction of the population was his goal.

That alone makes Hitler worse than Stalin by a country mile and Stalin was pretty fucking evil.

I see no bearing on what this has to do with the issue at hand. It is clear to me that one can recognize the objective historical reality from basic facts on one hand and understand on the other hand that the refugee intake has been too much.

Like I said before, more screening is needed to filter out the assholes and douchbages.

Bullshit. German Jews were known for being patriotic and conservative/capitalist. the KDP (German Communist Party) had less than 2% Jewish membership before the Nazi rise to power.

Facts hurt eh? Especially when they conflict with your stupid goose stepping stormfront ravings.

No, if Hitler had not come to power the British and French would have eventually rearmed Germany and the Cold war would have ended in the 50's.

That is such a lie. Many in western Ukraine and Belarus welcomed the Germans initially but most did not and the ones that did realized who was worse pretty quickly. The Nazis hated slavs and embarked on a program of using them for slave labor and systematically starving populations of them out. It was called the Hunger Plan and it would have killed about 30-40 million people. And then there was GP-Ost, a Nazi ethnic cleansing scheme that would have killed (via starvation, disease ect.) many more millions. Those that remained would have basically been helots, raised on a 3 grade education system and taught only to spell their own name and obey the new Nazi colonial masters. An entire civilization, a thousand years old, would have been swept away. All of this is documented. Erik Koch, the Nazi Governor of Ukraine, stated something to the effect that reduction of the population was his goal.

That alone makes Hitler worse than Stalin by a country mile and Stalin was pretty fucking evil.

I see no bearing on what this has to do with the issue at hand. It is clear to me that one can recognize the objective historical reality from basic facts on one hand and understand on the other hand that the refugee intake has been too much.

Like I said before, more screening is needed to filter out the assholes and douchbages.

hilarious aspect of this is that germany did so much to destroy jews, gypsies, and others, only to inevitably weaken and pussify their own nation, and much of europe along with them

making it a perfect place, like many european societies, to fall to the horrible effects of islamization years later. much due in part because of their history

so instead of make-believe threats from jews and gypsies, etc., they got a very real (and self-realized) invasion of barbaric savages from the middle east

yeah, go ahead and give thanks to hitler and zie germans

hilarious aspect of this is that germany did so much to destroy jews, gypsies, and others, only to inevitably weaken and pussify their own nation, and much of europe along with them

making it a perfect place, like many european societies, to fall to the horrible effects of islamization years later. much due in part because of their history

so instead of make-believe threats from jews and gypsies, etc., they got a very real (and self-realized) invasion of barbaric savages from the middle east

yeah, go ahead and give thanks to hitler and zie germans

I don't know whay this thread devolved into a Nazi lovefest. They were evil people period.

The migrant issue is complicated. I am torn between helping those who would otherwise be burned alive or crucified vs avoiding incidents like Cologne

I don't know whay this thread devolved into a Nazi lovefest. They were evil people period.

The migrant issue is complicated. I am torn between helping those who would otherwise be burned alive or crucified vs avoiding incidents like Cologne

and it's admittedly fucked considering western meddling has had its hand in regional destabilizations

at some point, though, think every nation should focus first and foremost on fixing their own problems. certainly some help could be offered at a distance but this free-for-all grab-ass with tens of thousands at a time is pretty ridiculous, especially since so many host nations have such few populations. then yea, you see what happens when people with stone-age beliefs interact with modern, western societies

shit's like a disease that needs to be quarantined and carefully managed

and it's admittedly fucked considering western meddling has had its hand in regional destabilizations

at some point, though, think every nation should focus first and foremost on fixing their own problems. certainly some help could be offered at a distance but this free-for-all grab-ass with tens of thousands at a time is pretty ridiculous, especially since so many host nations have such few populations. then yea, you see what happens when people with stone-age beliefs interact with modern, western societies

shit's like a disease that needs to be quarantined and carefully managed

I think everyone needs to team up and wipe out Daesh. And I think that nations should help those whose lives are literally hanging in the balance. I have no desire to see good honest people be turned away out of xenophobia and wind up beheaded.

That being said, tighter screening is needed. And zero tolerance for stuff like the Cologne incident.

You know Jeffrey Nyquist and Diana West?

No I hadn't heard of them. I watched and I agree with most of what they're saying. The second one talked about the stripping of identity which is a big piece of the puzzle I have found. For many decades this has been going on. Stripping people of identity (nation, gender, religion, race, history, family) makes them very malleable and weak and unable to organize. Decades of this has layed the groundwork for the massive population replacement / diversification protocols so visible in Europe.

It's a very long running plan, and ties in to the Marxist/Leninist expansion by the globalist elites looking to undermine the nation-states and install their higher level superstate apparatus that only serves the very few who are against the masses.

No I hadn't heard of them. I watched and I agree with most of what they're saying. The second one talked about the stripping of identity which is a big piece of the puzzle I have found. For many decades this has been going on. Stripping people of identity (nation, gender, religion, race, history, family) makes them very malleable and weak and unable to organize. Decades of this has layed the groundwork for the massive population replacement / diversification protocols now visible in Europe.

It's a very long running plan, and ties in to the Marxist/Leninist expansion by the globalist elites.

LOL if f the "NWO/Illuminati" were engaging in a long term communist plot, one would think that the Berlin Wall would still be standing today no?

Have some sense.

LOL if f the "NWO/Illuminati" were engaging in a long term communist plot, one would think that the Berlin Wall would still be standing today no?

Have some sense.

It's ok, don't worry about it.

I think everyone needs to team up and wipe out Daesh. And I think that nations should help those whose lives are literally hanging in the balance. I have no desire to see good honest people be turned away out of xenophobia and wind up beheaded.

That being said, tighter screening is needed. And zero tolerance for stuff like the Cologne incident.

the team up part is spot on and that needs to include moderate muslims

a large part of the problem is silence or inactivity from more peaceful muslims, whose silence and lack of resistance does much to allow radicalization to take root and grow unchecked

i've seen, in person, anti-radical muslim women speak out and it's courageous but extremely rare

i understand the risk involved but it's like, hey, these guys are willing to do horrible things both to non-muslims and muslims alike

a real shituation

a large part of the problem is silence or inactivity from more peaceful muslims, whose silence and lack of resistance does much to allow radicalization to take root and grow unchecked

i've seen, in person, anti-radical muslim women speak out and it's courageous but extremely rare

i understand the risk involved but it's like, hey, these guys are willing to do horrible things both to non-muslims and muslims alike

a real shituation

A lot of moderates aren't exactly opposed to the a sharia state, they just aren't into the extreme tactics. It wouldn't make sense to fight against the extremists because their aims are somewhat aligned, besides the bad PR that the extremists bring about.

a real shituation

It is true that the lack of muslim moderates speaking out against Salafism is very concerning.

Back