Girther movement

Trump is 6'0.5'' nowadays, maybe 6'2'' when young, he is shorter than obama at 6'1''

Again what the fuck are you talking about??? pointing out the fact that millions of dollars were spent on the girther bullshit and only the lowest forms of human scum support it is all I was doing. Sorry that wasn't blatently obvious. I guess connecting 2 dots are just too difficult for you.
Who spent millions of dollars exactly ?

its hilarious when trump fans try to claim the moral/mature high ground. its laughable considering who they support.

In this case, you could argue they have it.

By what we are seeing right now in Trump's critics, them acting the same way they're protesting against; responding with rudeness and vulgarity back at Trump and his supporters, not only are they showing they're on the same level as him, you could say they're even lower... because not only do they know/claim it's wrong, they do it anyways, merely hide/suppress it, attempt to vindicate their actions through claiming the moral/mature high ground, and are in denial of how they actually come off as.

What happened to "When they go low, we go high"? Those who truly are on the high ground don't lower themselves to the very thing they're blaming. They evidently don't have to, since they're already at the bottom.

Who spent millions of dollars exactly ?

Yea, I don’t know what the fuck he’s going on about with the spending millions. For a news network to cut a short segment with some stock and AP footage and have a host talking over it is literally the cheapest thing they can produce. At most a couple grand for the footage and a few bucks for 20 mins of the graphics guy’s editing time. Considering of much advertisers pay to run their stuff before and after this, they’re actually getting paid millions to run this.

6'3" 239lb? that cant be obese for that height, im only 5'11" at 210lbs im not even fat, let alone obese.

In this case, you could argue they have it.

By what we are seeing right now in Trump's critics, them acting the same way they're protesting against; responding with rudeness and vulgarity back at Trump and his supporters, not only are they showing they're on the same level as him, you could say they're even lower... because not only do they know/claim it's wrong, they do it anyways, merely hide/suppress it, attempt to vindicate their actions through claiming the moral/mature high ground, and are in denial of how they actually come off as.

What happened to "When they go low, we go high"? Those who truly are on the high ground don't lower themselves to the very thing they're blaming. They evidently don't have to, since they're already at the bottom.

Completely triggered overreaction to one joke about the president lying about his height and weight. We’re not suddenly “at the very bottom” with a guy who’s, with complete seriousness taken to twitter to insult women over their weight and appearance repeatedly for years, insulted reporters over their disability, attacked political opponents WIVES over their looks, etc.

Giving trump a little taste of his own medicine isn’t lowering yourself to him. You’d have to publically insult women and opponents wives for a decades to catch up to trump.

Conservatives need to pull the stick out their asses and stop being such snowflakes. People crack jokes about presidents, it’s normal.

Completely triggered overreaction to one joke about the president lying about his height and weight. We’re not suddenly “at the very bottom” with a guy who’s, with complete seriousness taken to twitter to insult women over their weight and appearance repeatedly for years, insulted reporters over their disability, attacked political opponents WIVES over their looks, etc.

Giving trump a little taste of his own medicine isn’t lowering yourself to him. You’d have to publically insult women and opponents wives for a decades to catch up to trump.

Conservatives need to pull the stick out their asses and stop being such snowflakes. People crack jokes about presidents, it’s normal.

The difference is, I think Trump acts that way for strategical purposes to get what he wants. The attacks directed towards him evidently aren't getting to him on a deep personal level, given his health results. He is able to cope with stress and control it; the same cannot be said for his critics...

We are witnessing Americans literally losing their minds over Trump being president and are in complete denial that their president is of sound body and mind despite all of their attacks. They've become conspiracy theorists, science deniers, Trump's themselves, everything they'd claim to be against, without even realizing it... the stress is eating them up inside. You're not going to beat Trump at his own game, the reason lowering himself to such a level doesn't hurt him is due to the fact he is at a much higher level; others merely pretend to be.

Last edited:
The difference is, I think Trump acts that way for strategical purposes to get what he wants. The attacks directed towards him evidently aren't getting to him on a deep personal level, given his health results. He is able to cope with stress and control it; the same cannot be said for his critics...

We are witnessing Americans literally losing their minds over Trump being president and are in complete denial that their president is of sound body and mind despite all of their attacks. They've become conspiracy theorists, science deniers, Trump's themselves, everything they'd claim to be against, without even realizing it... the stress is eating them up inside. You're not going to beat Trump at his own game, the reason lowering himself to such a level doesn't hurt him is due to the fact he is at a much higher level; some merely pretend to be.

Your thesis is deeply flawed. The attacks are obviously getting to him. He’s been throwing a complete bitch fit about Wolff and the book for weeks, which actually is promoting it better than any ads Wolff could have paid for. Never seen a politician more gotten to by a fucking book in my life. He gets so triggered by unimportant cable pundits like “morning joe” he responds on his twitter and plays right into their hand. Trump is good at trolling, true, he’s also the biggest snowflake to take the presidency and the easier to trigger. Which is why people keep prodding him, to get him to further embarrass himself.

I think he deals with stress through a fast food addiction, like many obese Americans.

I'm at a loss and I'm finished talking to you. if you can't understand what i said, then thats your deal. You clearly don't have any common sense and you are annoying (typical for a dumb liberal).

We have a
th

Your thesis is deeply flawed. The attacks are obviously getting to him. He’s been throwing a complete bitch fit about Wolff and the book for weeks, which actually is promoting it better than any ads Wolff could have paid for. Never seen a politician more gotten to by a fucking book in my life. He gets so triggered by unimportant cable pundits like “morning joe” he responds on his twitter and plays right into their hand. Trump is good at trolling, true, he’s also the biggest snowflake to take the presidency and the easier to trigger. Which is why people keep prodding him, to get him to further embarrass himself.

I think he deals with stress through a fast food addiction, like many obese Americans.

@JSnake

Exactly, to say that Trump is strategic is ridiculous. Trump feels the need to address every criticism, often impetuously firing off tweets that derail the narrative and positive momentum the R's have developed. Trump is the political equivalent of the immature short fuse meathead that football teams strategically talk shit to and rabbit punch in order to get him to hit back and draw a needed 15 yard penalty. Trump always take the bait.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Yea, I don’t know what the fuck he’s going on about with the spending millions. For a news network to cut a short segment with some stock and AP footage and have a host talking over it is literally the cheapest thing they can produce. At most a couple grand for the footage and a few bucks for 20 mins of the graphics guy’s editing time. Considering of much advertisers pay to run their stuff before and after this, they’re actually getting paid millions to run this.
Exactly

The book was already being heavily promoted by MSM. When attacks are being fired at Trump, he simply deflects them back, as opposed to letting them get through and cause lasting damage. His method evidently has been working well for him; what you assume is hurting and embarassing him, may actually have the opposite effect.

The book was already being heavily promoted by MSM. When attacks are being fired at Trump, he simply deflects them back, as opposed to letting them get through and cause lasting damage. His method evidently has been working well for him; what you assume is hurting and embarassing him, may actually have the opposite effect.

Trump is ending his first year with the lowest average approval rating of any elected president

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...d-president/mmJngz1UytVFRVQYWRINCP/story.html

Working like a charm!<36>

I didn't know the title of the book or the author or that it was dropping till Trump melted down over it for a few weeks. Multiple tweets about your book by the president of the US, you think you can buy that kind of publicity? You simply cannot.

Look at Trump's approval rating at this point, worst ever or something? Sure just a poll but I think it has a lot to do with his constant bitch fits on twitter and IRL. I know plenty of conservatives who are cool with his policies but thought he would drop the act when he took office. Now they are so completely turned off by his constant whining and thin skin they say they won't vote for him again. We'll see in a few years.

Back